Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Underground arcade

I keep a dream journal, and I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones up here.

Chapter 5 - Underground arcade

Chapter 5 - Underground arcade
I, along with many other children, am walking in the field across from my house. Mushrooms what look like rocks are arranged in veins across the ground, and every so often I find a ladder leading down into the ground. I really want to go under and explore, but I have to follow the group, so I make a decision to come here again sometime, seeing as how it's so close to home.

We come to a rocky stairway with a stream running down part of it. I offer to carry a very small child up the stairs, the wondered why I offered, for he could clearly go up stairs my himself. Once we reach the top of the stairs, another, purple set of stairs leads down to a cave. The child I offered to carry goes ahead and climbs down those steps with ease. I do so too, and walk through the tunnel to a large underground arcade. I walk around to see the games. Many of them seem to involve one person picking up a plastic rifle and attempting to "shoot" another person, whom I suppose is suppose to dodge, which makes absolutely no sense at all.

After a while I come across the bumper car floor. Excited, I run to tell Looper {my IRL friend} and everyone else about it so we can all go do it together. I could see her red hair across the room, illuminated by the flashing lights, after which I remember nothing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment