Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - My name is Sean

I keep a dream journal, and I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones up here.

Chapter 7 - My name is Sean

Chapter 7 - My name is Sean
I am Sean in this dream {my manself: see http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-794801.html }. I was driving over to some chick's house. There was a fuzzy brown teddy bear in the passenger seat next to me. I was holding some teddies as well, whom I believe were Cue { http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-789571.html } and Anthology { http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-787547.html }. I was saying to them how I was the type of guy (and this was the type of situation) where I would reject a girl I liked just because some tough guy liked her as well.

I drove into her driveway, got out of the car, walked over the passenger seat window, leaned in, and mooshed the fuzzy brown teddy into my face. I asked him to make me brave enough to do the right thing. I believe someone else had materialized into the car at this point. This person got out and went into the house. She was greeted by several other girls, so I guess the girl I liked was having a party. I stayed in the car, sitting in the passenger seat and cuddling the teddies, when I got the feeling in my spine that someone was coming up behind me. I though for sure that it was the tough guy coming to get me, but I just stayed where I was.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment