Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

it's about a boy so far. in darkness. and he has power unawakened.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The World As They Know It?

By

Joshua Dean Peters



“So many places so little time.” A boy was running through darkness. Stops to listen to the voice. “You have to learn what you can in these worlds or you shall perish along with them.” The boy looked around for the someone speaking but sees none. “You have the power. But it is not yet awakened. You have to give life and form. What will you choose speak it and it shall be yours.” The boy thought. Stood there thinking. “ Please take your time and think about what you will become” The boy suddenly had a crazy thought. “I wish it to transform!” Then laughed. “So it shall transform. That's the form it shall take” Then a blinding flash surrounded him. The boy thought he died. But realized he was in an alley were there was some people standing. Familiar faces he knew. “Tell me what do you want out of life” The nearest guy asked. “I want life and to be the strongest ever known in the universe.” “Is being strong all that matters?” The guy disappeared then a women walked towards him and asked “What do you honor?” she asked him demandingly. “I honor my friends, and power.” “Is being alone and powerless is that so wrong?” she disappeared. Then a tough lookin guy runs up to him and asks urgently “how do you hear voices that need help?” he looks at the boy with urgency. The boy reply's “I help out when I can and in that I will give my life to help those in need.” The guy looked satisfied “I thought you were selfish.” He said and disappeared. Then the voice spoke. “Are you sure?” The boy nodded his head. Then there was a blinding flash he felt himself going up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment