Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Point of View

Haven't you ever wondered what Kairi was going though while she was waiting for Sora and Riku to find her?? That's what this is about...~♥

Chapter 1 - Point of View

Chapter 1 - Point of View

Destiny Islands was dark. There was no sign of life around. Kairi was completely alone.
 "Where am I?" she asked, "Is anyone there? Riku! Sora! Where are you?" 
"Kairi..." Came a voice, "Soon..." 
"Who are you?" She called, "What`s happening? Where am I?"
"Everything will be clear soon, Kairi." The voice said again, "Soon, your destiny will be complete." The darkness started to close in around her. She frantically moved her hand and feet, trying to push it away. 
Soon being almost completely swallowed in darkness, she felt a faint touch of arms around her.  She got a warm feeling. "Kairi, you`re not alone..." Echoed a second voice, "I`ll protect you." Kairi awoke in a cold sweat.

 

She sat up and rubbed her head. "What was that..." She asked, looking out her window. "It was so...weird." he turned her attention to her clock. Kairi`s eyes grew wide. "NOON!?" she yelled. "oh crap, I`m late!" Kairi threw the blankets off her and jumped out of bed, getting dressed in her normal clothes. 
She opened the door to her room, and ran down stairs, not bothering to close her door. "Good Morning mom, I`m late meeting up with Sora and Riku, I`ll see you later okay?" She said, quickly before running out the door and closing it with a loud "bang". 
 Kairi ran quickly towards the Paopu Tree, the official meeting spot for the three.
"Riku!" Kairi called, running and waving at him. Riku looked over his should. "Hey Kai !" Riku called, "Where ya been? I was getting worried about you."
"I`m sorry, Riku." Kairi said, "I just slept in.I had this really weird dream that seemed to last...forever..."
 Riku looked at Kairi, concerned. For Riku to have allowed any emotion to show wasn`t normal for him.  That only happened when he was either really worried, or really annoyed.
"What was your dream about?" he asked, "You think you`ll be okay?"
Kairi nodded. "Yeah." she said, "It was about...well.." She was quiet for a moment.

"I was standing on the beach, when everything got dark, and quiet. I heard this voice telling me that soon my destiny would be complete, or something.
I tried to find you and Sora, but...You two weren`t anywhere. Then everything started to close in, and I was being swallowed by darkness when I felt this warm embrace around me, and heard another voice..."Kairi stopped, thows words echoed through her mind. ''I`ll protect you...''

 "That`s when I woke up..."   Riku looked at Kairi, his mouth opened slightly.

"Wow..." he said. Riku seemed almost at a loss for words. "That`s so... Unusual for you, Kairi..."  

Kairi blushed and looked at the sand. "I know." she said, "I don`t know if the dream means anything, or if it was just a random dream, but - "
 "I`m sure that it doesn`t mean anything Kairi." Riku said, "Nothing bad has ever happened here."
Kairi smiled. "You`re right, Riku." she said, "I don`t know what I was thinking. I guess it was just my imagination acting up."

"So anyways," Kairi said, "Where`s Sora?"  "Sora is sleeping on the beach again." Riku said " He`s always sleeping, isn`t he?"
Kairi laughed and nodded. "yeah. I think I`ll go wake him up." she said. 
Riku nodded. "Okay, I`ll go start working on our raft. But just to make it fair, I`ll wait for you and Sora." he laughed.
"Gee, thanks Riku." Kairi said, "That`s really nice of you."She laughed a little before saying good bye to  Riku,
and walking towards the beach.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sorakairi on July 7, 2006, 12:34:06 PM

sorakairi on
sorakairiThat was an awesome story!! ^_^ i like it so far!!