Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Peaceful Memories

Haven't you ever wondered what Kairi was going though while she was waiting for Sora and Riku to find her?? That's what this is about...~♥

Chapter 2 - Peaceful Memories

Chapter 2 - Peaceful Memories

Kairi walked to the beach with a smile on her face.
Sora always picked the beach to take a nap. But who could blame him?
Feeling the warm sun beat down ion your face, Listening to birds fly above,
Smelling the salty ocean water.

Kairi laughed, remembing a time when even she had fallen asleep on the beach.
Sora had never let her forget it. And he probably never will.
She had been laying on the beach, thinking about pretty much everything.
The other worlds that could be out there,  about Riku, Sora, and herself would have so much fun exploreing them all.


Soon, Kairi stoped behind Sora. She smiled. "As usual." Kairi said, "Sora`s out like a light."
She was quiet for a moment. "How I wake him up...?" She thought. She smiled and snapped her fingers. "I know!"

She walked to the water, takeing out a clear bottle and filling it with ocean water.
Kairi walked back behind Sora and held the bottle over his head. She smiled, pouring it on his face.

Sora sat up imidiatly. "Wha-!? What happend!?" he yelled.
Kairi just smiled, not saying anything...yet.

Sora looked around and shrugged. He closed his eyes and lay back down on the beach.
Sora sighed, opening his eyes.  "Whoa!" he screamed, suddenly noticeing Kairi above him.
Sitting up quickly again, and looking at Kairi.

Kairi smiled, laughing.

"Gimme a break, Kairi." sora said.

"Sora you lazy bum, I knew that I`d find you snoozing down her." Kairi said, smiling and laughing.

"No!" Sora argued, "This huge; black thing swallowed me up! I couldn`t breath; I couldn`t - "
Kairi hit Sora`s head, gently, yet hard too.
"Ow..." sora said.

"Are you still dreaming?" Kairi asked smiling.
"It wasn`t a dream!" Sora yelled, "Or was it...I dunno...What was that place? So bizzare..."

"Yeah sure." Kairi said, walking to the water again.
"Say Kairi," Sora said, turning to face her again. "What was your home town like? You know - Where you grew up?"

"I`ve told you before, I don''t remember." Kairi said.
"Nothing at all?" Sora asked.
Kairi was quiet for a minute. "....Nothing."

"Do you ever wanna go back?" he asked.
"Mm...Well, I`m happy here." she said
"really?" Sora said is a ''sure you are'' tone of voice.

"But you know - " Kair continued, "I wouldn''t mind going to see it."
"I`d like to see it too." Sora agreed, "Along with any other worlds out there. I wanna see `em all."
"So what are we waiting for?" She asked.

"Hey!" Riku''s voice called. "aren`t you forgetting about me?"
Kairi paused for a moment, thinking back to her dream. "I`ll protect you..." she whisperd, "Could that voice have been - "

She shook her. "No" she thought, "It wouldn''t be him. Like Riku said, nothing bad ever happens here."

"So - " Kairi heard Riku''s voice continue. "Looks like I`m the only one working on the raft."
Riku tossed the log he was carrying to Sora, and continued walking towards Kairi.

"And you''re just as lazy as he is." Riku said.
Kairi laughed. "So you noticed?" She said, laughing, "Okay, we`ll finish it together!"

Riku sat on the beach next to Sora, giving him that ''Oh no, what''s she got planned this time?'' Look.

"I`ll Race you!" Kairi shouted.

"Huh!?" Sora said.
"What?" Riku asked, "Are you kidding?"

Kairi laughed. "Ready?" she shouted, "Go!"

Sora and Riku looked at Each other for a moment before takeing off, neck in neck.

Kair laughed, walking slowly behind them.

Suddenly, everyone stoped. Riku, Sora, Selphie, Wakka, Tidus, Everyone.
They just stoped. Like, time was frozen.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sorakairi on July 7, 2006, 12:38:20 PM

sorakairi on
sorakairio.o omg totally awesome!! keep writting!!! it's about to get realy good!!! :D