Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Going Crazy

Haven't you ever wondered what Kairi was going though while she was waiting for Sora and Riku to find her?? That's what this is about...~♥

Chapter 3 - Going Crazy

Chapter 3 - Going Crazy

"Wha- What`s going on!?" Kairi said quietly, panic in her voice.
Kairi walked towards Riku and Sora. "Riku, Sora?" She said, "C`mon you two, this joke isn''t funny!"

Kairi put her hand on Riku''s cheek. Her eyes grew wide, you could tell something was wrong. She steped back,
looking from Riku to Sora. "He`s cold..." She whisperd. "What`s wrong with him?"
Kairi looked at Sora and walked over to him. She slowly put her had to sora`s forehead. He was could too.

Sora, and Riku`s skin was as cold as Ice. Like they were made of plastic.

"So, are you ready to go?" came a voice.

Kairi froze. "That voice..." she thought, " It`s the same voice as the one from my dream..."
"Well?" Said the voice again. "I don`t have all day!"

Kairi turned around. "Who are you!?" She yelled, "And what do you want with me!?"
A man in a hooded coat appeard. "Who am I? it doesn`t matter." he said. "As for what I want - "
He lifted his hand and pointed to kairi.
"Your heart."

"My heart!?" Kairi yelled, "what are you - "

Before she could finish her question, everything seemed to disappear. This brightlight seemed to close in around both her
and the hooded man.

"Kairi!" Riku''s voice called, "Kairi, wake up!"
Riku shook her gently. "Are you okay?"

Kairi open her eyes slowly. She looked around for a minute before sitting up and
rubbing her head. "Riku?" she asked, "What happend?"

"I don''t know." Riku said, "You just....fainted."

Sora walked up to Kairi, then sitting next to her. "Yeah. It was really weird." he said,
"You were okay when we first started the race, but...."
Kairi looked at the ground. " It was probably just the heat." she said, "Nothing to worry about."

Riku and Sora looked at each other, then to Kairi.
They both had the same look of worry in their eyes.
They sighed, both of them deciding it was better to ask questions later.
 Kairi looked at Riku and Sora with a slight smile. "I`m okay, guys." she said, "Really."

Riku sighed, but smiled. He didn`t believe that for a moment.
Something about Kairi was different. She had an exausted look in her eyes,
and you could tell she was slightly trembling. Riku held his handout to Kairi offereing to help her up.

Kairi gladly accepted his hand, and stood up. "Thanks Riku, Sora." she said,
"I`m glad to have friends that worry about me."

Sora blushed. "Of course we worry about you." he said, "You`re our best friend Kairi."

"But still, I think  that I should go home and rest for a while." she said, "I don''t want to end up passing out again."
She smiled. "If my family found out, they might not let me go outside for a while."

Riku looked at Sora and smiled. He wanted to laugh.
It was so obvious that he had and still does like Kairi. And for some reason,
He found it funny to tease Sora about it. Like they had raced once with a bet that if Sora lost,
he had to admit it to kairi that he liked her, but if  he lost, He had tell kairi something good about Sora.
Which for Riku wasn`t to good,
Since he himself liked Kairi.

Riku smiled again. He had a plan that would make Sora so jealous, he`d probably be quiet for the rest of the day.
Sora was his friend, yes, but sometimes Sora said things better left unsaid.

"Hey Kairi," Riku said, "Do you want me to walk you home?"
"You know, just to make sure you`re okay?"

Kairi nodded. "Yes, Riku, I think that`d be a good idea." she said with a smile.
"Thanks for offering."

Riku smiled and walked next to Kairi. "Here," he said, outstretching his hand, " Just to make sure you don''t fall,
you can hold my hand."

Sora''s mouth dropped. He knew Riku was doing this on purpose. Sure, there was a small chance he really was doing this
to help Kairi, but then again, it was Riku. And 99.9 percent of the time, Riku was doing it just to make him mad.

Kair nodded. "Thanks Riku." she said, gently takeing his hand.
Kairi smiled. She knew what Riku was doing. She wasn''t completely oblivious to the way
Riku and Sora felt about her.
And since it had been obvious since the day that she arrived that they both like her,
she had tryed to stay close, yet at the same time avoid spending to much time with just one of her friends.
But for the last year or so, she had been starting to feel closer to Riku then Sora, so she wasn''t about to object to
Riku walking her home, nor holding his hand.

Riku looked over at Sora and smiled. " Well, Sora, I''ll see you later, okay?" he said,
"I shouldn''t be long walking her home, okay?"

Sora crossed his arms, an annoyed look on his face. "Yeah, yeah." he said, "Just hurry up.
If I finish this raft alone, I''m the only one useing it, okay?"
Though Sora knew that he wouldn''t leave his friends behind, no matter how angry he was.
They were still his friends.

Kairi laughed and waved good bye to Sora, then walking off behind Riku, their hands entertwined.
It was about 10 minutes on their way to Kairi''s house that Kairi finaly broke the silence. "So, Riku, are you sure you really
Want to walk me all the way to my house?" she asked, "I mean...It''s pretty far."

Riku looked at Kairi and nodded with a smile. "I''m sure, Kairi." he said, "Why? is something bothering you?"
"Well..." Kairi said, "There''s something that I need to tell you...It''s been bugging me for a long time..."

Riku stoped at looked at Kairi. "What is it?" he asked, "Are you okay?"

Kairi looked at the ground, then to Riku. She grabbed both of Riku''s hands and put the in hers.
"Riku, I..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

aiaraba on July 17, 2006, 1:11:58 AM

aiaraba on
aiaraba'C`mon Kairi!
Spit it out! *hits kairi*