Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Close confession

Haven't you ever wondered what Kairi was going though while she was waiting for Sora and Riku to find her?? That's what this is about...~♥

Chapter 4 - Close confession

Chapter 4 - Close confession

"You what, Kairi?" Riku asked.

"I..." she began, " I like - "

As many times before, kairi was cut off. But this time, by the sudden appearence of Selphie.
"Hey Kairi, Hey Riku! " Selphie said, "What are you two doing?"

"N-nothing." Kairi said, blushing, " Riku was just walking me to my house. I don`t feel well."
Riku nodded. "Yeah." he agreed, "She fainted a bit ealier."

Selphie looked at Kairi. "You fainted?" she asked, "I can`t believe that. How`d you faint?"
Kairi shrugged. "I don`t know..." She said, "But it must have been the heat."
"How else could that have happend?"

Riku and selphie nodded.
"you`re right." Selphie said, "Unless you just wanted attention."

Riku shook his head. "She was out cold for three hours, Selphie." Riku said.
"Her skin got really cold."

Kairi was quiet for a moment. "My skin was really cold?" she thought, "But it was your skin that was cold...at least...I think
it was... I mean, what do I know?"


"This is so confuseing.." kairi said, apearing to be talking to herself.
Riku looked at Kairi. "What`s confuseing?" Riku asked.
Kairi looked up at Riku, "Huh?" she asked, "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking..."

"Anyways," Kairi said, "I think I should start home again..."
Selphie looked from Riku, to Kairi. not being the....brightest person in the world, didn`t see
Kairi`s little ''Crush'' for Riku.
"Hey, Riku, " Selphie said, "Why don''t you go back to Sora? I can walk Kairi the rest of the way home."

Kairi and Riku`s eyes widend.
"N-no, selphie, T-that`s okay!" Kairi said, "I`m sure Riku doesn`t mind!"
Riku nodded, "Y-yeah!" he said, "I don`t mind!"

Selphie shook her head. "No, I can walk her home." She said, "You and Sora still have
to finish that Race, don`t you?"
"So, I can walk her home, then you and Sora can finish that race, and tell me who wins."
"But selphie - "Kairi started.
"Okay, sounds great, Kairi, let`s go!" Selphie said, grabbing her hand and  running, dragging Kairi behind her.
"See ya later, Riku!!!"

After getting far enough that Riku was out of view, selphie stoped.
Kairi pulled her hand from Selphie. "Selphie, what was that about?" she aasked, "Why didn`t you let him walk me home!?"

"Because," Selphie said, "You made  promise never to spend to much time alone with one of them, Remember?"
"Well, from the way you were talking to him, you might be giving him the idea that you
''like,like'' him!!"

"But Selphie," Kairi began, "Ug, never mind."
Kairi turned away from selphie. "Let`s just get to my house so I can lay down." she said,
"I`m starting to feel sick again."

Selphie nodded. "Okay." She said, suddenly aware of the fact that Kairi DID like Riku.
"But I thought she liked Sora?" Selphie thought, "When did she start to like Riku?"

About 20 minutes later, Kairi was opeing the door to her bedroom, and laying down on her bed.
She sighed, hopeing that Selphie wouldn''t say anything to Riku.
"I hope that Riku doesn''t say anything about today, when I see him tomorrow." Kairi said, "That was so emberasseing..."
But I do have to admitt that she was sort of glad that Selphie had interuppted us...I don''t think I could have told Riku that
I  liked him anyway."

"Kairi?" Said the voice, "Okay, this is the last time I''m going
to ask you nicely, are you ready to go, or not?"

Kairi looked over at The hooded figure standing in the corner of her room.
"I''m not leaveing, I told you that." Kairi said, "Now please go away."

"What if I told you, that if you don`t come with me," He began "You`re friend will for it?"
Kairi looked at him."You wouldn''t hurt them." she said, "You wouldn''t dare."
he laughed. "Yes, I would." he said, "Don`t  tempt me."
Kairi looked at the ground. She couldn`t argue with him now. Not with her friends involved.

"Come back in two days. I`ll leave with you on the second." she said.

He nodded. "Alright." he said, "But not one word to your
friends, and they`ll suffer a fate worse than yours."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on April 30, 2007, 4:58:47 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg i love this keep the chapters coming.

aiaraba on July 31, 2006, 9:11:31 AM

aiaraba on
aiarabaSelphie must die!

aiaraba on July 17, 2006, 1:12:33 AM

aiaraba on
aiaraba*complain* stupid Selphie.