Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - -Hour 01-

It hadd all been so perfect...until Maka found out...

Chapter 1 - -Hour 01-

Chapter 1 - -Hour 01-
-Hour 01-
Chrona hadn't slept a wink since she had lain down to bed. It was currently one in the morning and she wasn't sure if she was even going to get to sleep. It had been an eventful day. Well, yesterday had been an eventful day. She supposed it was now technically the next day, a Saturday if she was thinking right. Ragnarock had long ago fallen asleep, leaving her to try to sort through her tangled emotions and thoughts alone.
For the past year or so, she had held a crush that she was for sure was going to go no where. She hadn't been upset by this, oddly. In fact, she had felt so unaffected by that thought she hadn't felt the need to tell anyone about it. It wasn't that important. She had figured that it would pass in time. All the other girls seemed to get over theirs within a few weeks at the least. She thought maybe it was just a normal teenage girl thing.
What she hadn't expected was for him to actually start to talk to her. At first, she hadn't known how to deal with it. She had almost passed out during their first conversation, if it could be called that. It had consisted of only a few words, though she could no longer remember then. She couldn't even remember them after the conversation. She did remember, however, that Ragnarock had been the one to break the conversation. He had realized she was going to pass out if he didn't so he had made his appearance.
After that, she had put it off as a one time thing. She had felt her heart flutter and her stomach flip when he had talked to her, but she had thought that would be her sole moment in the sun with. But it hadn't been. A few weeks later, he had tried talking to her again. She still wasn't sure how to deal with it, but it seemed that he had known he had tried moving things a little fast and had started with a simple hello. It had gone admittedly better that time around. Soon after, it became an almost regular occurrence for them to talk.
It had taken her awhile to become comfortable around him, knowing his reputation and all. She had not known his intentions and honestly didn't know how to deal with his kindness. It was something she had to learn to get used to. Plus, he had a certain charm around him that made her unable to resist him. Soon, they found themselves a couple.
It had been a well kept secret. The scandal that would revolve around them would be more than she could deal with. She couldn't deal with drama, especially when it might turn her best friend against her. That had been her biggest worry. She had come to love all her friends and thought she might die if they turned against her. So they went on their ways, never disrupting their schedules. He still went out to the clubs and such and she still shied away from going anywhere. It had taken quiet a bit of bribing to keep Ragnarock quiet, but it seemed he was willing to let Chrona be happy.
On special days they would spend time together in secret, meeting at his house late at night and simply talking to each other and enjoy each others company. Those days were days she looked forward to more than any. She was for sure that the others noticed that she was happier, but they never said a word. They had both gotten used to waking up early so they could get back to where she lived with little interference. They where always careful.
It had all been working out great until just yesterday. They had been slipping lately, occasionally taking a few more risks and sneaking a kiss in here and there. They had thought that they had been safe though. They where for sure that there was no one around. Apparently, they had been wrong.
It hadn't been the way she had wanted Maka to find out. She hadn't wanted for her to walk by and see her father kissing one of her best friends. She had hoped it would be better. Maka hadn't said a word and Chrona was frozen, eyes wide, her arms still wrapped around her red headed lover's neck. Spirit wasn't much better, his arms still wrapped around Chrona's waist. In hind sight, it was probably not the best idea to make out in a hall. But, of course, now was too late to think of that.
Now she lay in bed with Spirit, trying to think of a way to explain to Maka about the situation. Nothing was coming to mind of course. She groaned quietly and turned at face Spirit. She snuggled her face against his chest and closed her eyes. She smiled slightly when she felt him wrap his arms around her, though it was probably unconsciously. She opened her eyes and looked up at his sleeping face. He always looked so peaceful when he slept. She supposed everyone did though.
She felt slightly better looking at him though. The fact that he was here with her meant a lot. It meant that he was going to stick with her through this. She closed her eyes again and snuggled back against his chest. Even if the whole world was against this, she knew that he would be here for her and that was all she needed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment