Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Daughter Of Thieves Part 1

Hope You Enjoy My Story! ^_^

Chapter 1 - The Daughter Of Thieves Part 1

Chapter 1 - The Daughter Of Thieves Part 1
The Duaghter Of Thieves Part 1.
After saving Hyrule and Termina, Link set off to find Navi. One day he returned to clocktown to see his old friends. "Link! You came back!"
Tatl said, Link answered "Yeah, I thought I should pay a visit to my old buddies."
Link looked around the place and everyone was gone. "Hey! Where is everyone anyway!?"
Tatl startled but answered "They were.....Uh, I don't know they just disappeared!"
Link's eyes narrowed, Many hours of searching he found Kafei and Anju hugging eachother in the corner as a giant stone soldier was walking over to them Link ran over and totally ticked it off and finally destroyed it "Are you two okay!?"
Link cried Kafei and Anju both nodded thier heads. Later on Anju explianed to link what happened Link started to shake, "KIDNAPPED!"
He yelled, Anju looked down at the cup of tea she was holding and started to cry, Kafei comforted her, "tell me, who is this so-called Queen Sakon?"
Link asked emediatly, Kafei answered "Queen Sakon is the leader of the thieves the Sakon Tribe, She is a thief, kidnapper and murderer"
Link slumped down his chair until he hit the ground and said while moaning "Thus is another journey for the great.....hero of.....time"
Anju and Kafei Watched him fall on the floor and sighed. Link quickly sat back up and said "well than I'm going save Termina.....AGAIN!"
Tatl stared at Link and said "Oh Yeah! and everybody you've encountered like the dekus and zoras, There minds were erased"
Link Frowned and remembered the last visit to the Deku Palace and shuddered "Ok! Fine!"
Link holored "Than you're coming with me Kafei!"
Kafei's eyes widened and he stood up and yelled "ME! But I don't even have a weapon!"
Link threw over his Goron Sword to Kafei "HERE! TAKE IT!"
He screamed. Anju stared at both of them and said "Well, Good Luck"
Link and Kafei looked at her and turned to to the door. Later, both of the boys walked into Termina, Link looked at the swamp and gulped, Kafei stared at Link, Link and Kafei went to deku palace.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 10, 2006, 9:43:39 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92I can't wait for the next chapter!

amelia on December 10, 2006, 7:13:03 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: I LOVE MY STORY! IT'S SO FUNNY AND SO DRAMATIC!