Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Deku Palace

If you've read the manga you would understand my stories. ^_^

Chapter 2 - Deku Palace

Chapter 2 - Deku Palace
The Daughter Of Thieves part 2.
Link and Kafei walked to the swamp, Kafei almost stepped into the poison water until Link grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him backwords "AAAAAAGH!"
Kafei screamed as he fell on the ground "Hey! What was that for!?"
Link looked at the water and than looked at Kafei and said "This water has poisen in it! Trust me I learned the hard way."
Kafei got back up and stared at the water "Then" Kafei asked "How do we get across?"
Link answered "Well I can get across easily but I don't think it'll be as easy for you"
Link stood there and thought to himself for a while until suddenly he got an idea, "I KNOW!" Link shouted "WHAT!?"
Kafei asked emediatly, "Grab on to me Kafei!"
Link said quickly Kafei frowned with a gloom and said "Link.....You're the last person on earth that I ever want to hug"
Link fell over and shouted "NO STUPID! I DON'T MEAN HOLD ME! I MEAN GRAB ME SO I COULD GET US ACROSS! GEEZ!"
Kafei blinked twice and said "Oh, Ok"
So Then Link got out his hookshot and got them across the swamp. Later on they were in front of deku palace, Link and Kafei beat up the guards to get in and after pummeling the gaurds, Link and Kafei Looked At The Palace, Link looked at Kafei and pushed him forward and said "You go on in I'll go hide behind that rock over there, "HEY!" Kafei yelled "LINK!"
Link peeked out from behind the rock and said "Don't worry Kafei if I hear you screaming to your death then I'll know it's not safe, Ok!"
Kafei frowned and pulled him out from behind the rock. "Come On Link"
Kafei moaned Link grabbed the grass and tried to get away while shouting "NOOOOOO! I don't wanna!"
After Kafei pulled him into the Deku Palace minutes later they became captured, Link frowned at Kafei and was totally ticked off, Kafei looked at Link and said "OK! OK! YOU WERE RIGHT I WAS WRONG!"
Link Pouted at Kafei and Screamed "HELL YA!"
Once again the Dekus lit the fires, Kafei looked down at them and shouted "HEY! W-WAIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, WE'RE JUST KIDS DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS WILL SOLVE WHATEVER HAPPENED!"
Link frowned at Kafei again and moaned "They're not gonna listen! STUPID!"
Kafei and Link Stared eachother down until Tatl said "HEY! YOU TWO THIS IS NO TIME FOR FIGHTING!"
Link yelled back at Tatl "SURE IT IS! WE'RE ABOUT TO BECOME FRIED ELVES!"
Tatl smacked Link in the face, Link looked at Tatl and SCREAMED "IF I LIVE THROUGH THIS YOU'RE SO GOING DOWN YOU PUNY FAIRY!"
, Kafei quickly said to Link "I hate to riun this lovley moment but the fire is getting higher." Link looked at the flames and "OH CRAP!"
Suddenly a mysterious figure came and emediatly tried to untie the ropes, Kafei looked at Link and yelled "OH NO! LINK ARE YOU OKAY!?"
Tatl answered Kafei "HE'S BEEN KNOCKED OUT FROM THE SMOKE!"
Many hours later Link woke up, "Oh good you're awake!"
Said the girl, Link looked around the place and asked "W-Where are we!?"
The young girl turned to the fresh water and said " You're outside of the Deku Palace silly"
Kafei walked over to Link and said "Are you okay Link!?"
Link fell backwards on the ground and said "Ya, I think so, Wait! What's your name girl!?"
The girl turned around and smiled at Link "My name is Kuzai, now lay back while I give you some water"
Link swallowed the water until it was all gone and he wiped his mouth, "Thanks"
Link said, Kuzai gave Kafei some water as well, "Ok! you must rest now you two"
Kuzai said Link and Kafei nodded and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 11, 2006, 8:30:05 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Yes! I can't wait for more! ^-^