Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Facing Odalwa.....AGAIN!

THIS IS HILARIOUS! ^_^ XD

Chapter 3 - Facing Odalwa.....AGAIN!

Chapter 3 - Facing Odalwa.....AGAIN!
Facing Odalwa.....AGAIN!
After a long nap Link and Kafei finally woke up, Kuzai was still there, Link stared at Kuzai and said "How did you know we were in trouble?"
Kuzai turned to Link and smiled while answering in a kind soft voice "I heard arguing coming from the palace and wondered who it could've been"
Link gloomed, Kafei stared at the swamp water and said "By The Way Kuzai, where do you come from?" Kuzai froze in place and lied "I come from.....uh.....I.....uh.....well.....AH! I come from a place called uh?.....Toy.....Town"
Kuzai shaked while standing in one place, Link and Kafei stared at eachother and asked "Toy Town?"
Link then finished the sentence "Nope, Never heard of it"
Kafei looked at Kuzai suspiciously, Link went over to the clean water and bent over to get some, Kuzai watched and made a huge blush and panicked "LINK! YOU SHOULD'NT BEND OVER LIKE THAT! WE CAN SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR!"
Link then emediatly stood back up and screamed "YIKES! YOU DID'NT SEE ANYTHING ELSE DID YOU!?" Kafei then answered "Why would we, It's not like you had candy stuck to your butt"
Link then pouted at Kafei and said "Very funny little dude!"
Kuzai, Link and Kafei walked to the temple and got to the boss's room. Link watched as Odalwa fell from the sky, Kafei and Kuzai stood back from Odalwa and Kuzai said "LINK!"
Link turned around and said "WHAT!"
Kuzai answred "Can I help?"
Link gloomed at Kuzai and yelled "WHAT!? NO WAY!"
Kuzai then looked at Link with baby eye's, Link stared deep into Kuzai's twinkling eye's, It was to much for Link so he nodded and agreed, Kuzai then jumped on Link and shouted with laughter "YAY!"
Link screamed while Kuzai fell on top of him. Minutes later Odalwa was in front of Link and Kuzai, Then both of the kids ran up to Odalwa and Link slashed his legs while Kuzai used strange powars such attract, So then Odalwa turned to Kuzai and walked over to her, Kuzai screamed and ran away from Odalwa "Link help me he's in love with me!"
Kuzai screamed, Link stood there in confusion and shrugged his shoulders and finally gave Odalwa the final blow. Minutes later they appeared in front of the princess of the Dekus, Princess Deku asked them "W-Who are you?"
Link sighed and said "My name is Link, This is Kafei and that's Kuzai, Oh ya! And your father is hurting people,
Too"
The Deku princess's face turned pale and emediatly turned red from anger, Link then said "I know, I know I'll get you to the palace"
So then Link got out one of his bottles and cramed the princess in it, Minutes later they were in Deku Palace again, The Deku King then said "So you've come back for more!"
Link and Kafei frowned and Link took the princess out of the bottle, The Deku King was shocked and yelled "SO! YOU DID TAKE THE PRINCESS!"
The Deku princess slaped her father and shouted "Daddy you fool! How dare you harm my friends!"
After the apologize and thank you's Link, Kafei And Kuzai set off to Mountian Village.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 16, 2006, 9:13:43 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92lol! nice "oh yeah, and your father is hurting people, too" funny stuff!