Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Girl From Mountain Village

This one made me lagh so much! ^_^ XD Please Comment!

Chapter 4 - The Girl From Mountain Village

Chapter 4 - The Girl From Mountain Village
The girl at mountian village.
Link, Kafei and Kuzai wondered off in to the cold mountains of the Gorons where it was freezing cold. Link hugged himself, sneezed and complianed "G-g-geez! I-it sure i-is c-colder than last t-time!" Kafei looked at link and said "I w-wish w-we were in a house r-right n-now!" Link frowned at Kafei and said "W-why are you complianing? your wearing sh-shorts!" Kafei and Link then stared at Kuzai and Link said "She doesn't s-seem to m-mind the cold" Kuzai looked at the boys and said "Come on guys! you look cold!?" Link and Kafei gloomed and yelled "That's because we are cold!" Kuzai was confused and she tillted her head and asked "whyyyyyyyyy?" Link fell over and said "never mind" Link then got back up emediatly and said "Hey! Hold on! I just remembered that there was a hot spring nearby!" Kafei emediatly ran over to Link and shook him while yelling "Where is it!? Where do I find it!?" Finally after many hours later Link found the hot springs, but they found somebody already in it. Link and Kafei apraoched the person, Link held his hand on the child's shoulder and asked "Hey! who are you?" The child turned around emediatly and screamed "PERVERT! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Link was sent flying, Kafei watched Link fall off the cliff, Kafei and Kuzai watched as Link fell on his stomach on the water below "OOOOOOH!" Kuzai and Kafei both said, Kafei then turned to the child and said "URIKO!?" Uriko looked at Kafei and said "Brother!?"
Kafei and Uriko blushed and turned around, Uriko then said "Can you guys turn around until i'm fully dressed!" Hours later Link came back up and Uriko was only half way dressed, Link yelled at Uriko "HEY! What was that for!?" Uriko turned to Link and screamed again "GET LOST FREAK!" So Link was sent flying again. Kafei and Kuzai watched again as he fell in the water, "This has to stop!" Link said as he got up from the bottom of the cliff, Another hour later and Uriko was finally dressed, Link came back up the cliff and Uriko walked over to him, Links eyes widened and he yelled "I give up! don't hurt me anymore!" Uriko stared at Link and said "Sorry if I was over reacting, I just don't like it when I see other boys watching me in a bath tub" Kuzai smiled and said "Who does?" So then Link found the lens of truth and used it to look at Kuzai, Kuzai blushed and screamed "LINK! YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!" Kuzai then lifted up a giant boulder and threw it at LInk, Link got his bunny hood out and tried to run away but the ice was too slippery, So the boulder fell on him anyway. Kafei looked at Link and said "You've got a lot to learn about girls, Link" Link's hand poped out of the ground and said "don't ask 'cause all I did was dig my way out from under neath the boulder" Link, Kafei, Kuzai and Uriko all went to the temple of snow and all of the way through the temple Link was always complianing "Why is there lava in a snow temple!? How come we have to use stairs!? Why is the ground so wet!? What the heck are those hand looking thingy's!?" etc. Kafei looked at Link and yelled "Here's a good question, WHY DO YOU COMPLIAN SO MUCH! I MEAN YOU ARE THE HERO!?" Link pouted, Kuzai and Uriko sighed.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on August 22, 2008, 1:45:53 PM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarUh, I thought the Lens of Truth only revealed stuff that was cloaked or invisible.

amelia on August 25, 2008, 12:58:14 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Dat part was just for jokes.

zeldafan92 on December 16, 2006, 9:31:45 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92lol! nice! i love it!