Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - I Goht It!

Kuzai: It's So Dramatic! Oh Ya! Sorry Kafei Lovers! ^_^ DON'T WORRY! NOBADY PANIC! ^_^

Chapter 5 - I Goht It!

Chapter 5 - I Goht It!
I Goht It!
Link Kafei and the girls went to the top of the snowhead temple, Link looked at the frozen Goht and said "I really hate you the most you giant goat i'll give you that much!"
then Link pointed his fire arrow at Goht, quickly grabed his friends and ran while screaming "Run if you value your life!"
So they all ran as fast as they could until Uriko tripped over "AAAAAHG!"
Uriko screamed as Goht ran over to her, Kafei ran over to his sister and pushed her out of the way, Kafei was then hit by Goht and Kafei yelled with pain as he the wall.
everybody ran over to Kafei and asked if he was ok, Kafei was too weak to talk and Kafei also had a huge cut on his chest, Link panicked and emediatly told Kuzai "Kuzai! you're good at medicine right!? I need you to cure Kafei's wounds"
Kuzai stared at Link for a while and finally nodded, "Ok!"
Kuzai Answered Link turned to Goht and put on the goron mask.
Link chased Goht all around the temple and was fiercly and brutaly attacking him, Hours later Link finally defeated Goht, Link ran over to the others and asked "Is Kafei ok!?"
Kuzai looked at Link sadly and said "Kafei is injured badly, at this rate he will die"
Link and Uriko both panicked and Uriko started to cry, Link asked Kuzai "how much time do we have!?"
Kuzai looked at Kafei as he maoned in pain, Kuzai looked at Link again then said "until dawn"
Link looked outside and yelled "DAWN!? BUT IT'S NIGHTFALL! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE SONG OF SAORING!"
Uriko looked at them and said "THEN WE HAVE TO GET KAFEI TO KOUME AND KOTAKE'S HOUSE NOW!"
Link looked at Uriko and said "Put your brother on my horse!"
Link called Epona and Uriko put her brother on Epona, Link mounted Epona and said "Kuzai! Uriko! I need you to wait at Goron village!"
Kuzai and Uriko nodded, Link then emediatly went off to Koume and Kotake's house "Come on Kafei hang in there!"
Link said, Kuzai and Uriko waited at the Goron village while they hoped that Kafei will make it.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 19, 2006, 8:21:05 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92O.O i can't wait for the next part!

amelia on December 19, 2006, 10:12:43 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: So.....Sad! T_T