Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Pirates Go Weeeee!

LOL! THIS IS SO FUNNY! LOL! XD ^_^

Chapter 6 - Pirates Go Weeeee!

Chapter 6 - Pirates Go Weeeee!
Pirates Go Weeeee!
Link rushed to Koume and Kotakes house as fast as he could, Kafei was breathing heavily. After many hours later Link was at Koume and Kotakes house and Link kicked open the door while yelling "Koume! Kotake! I need you to cure Kafei! NOW!"
Koume took a look at Kafei's wound and said "it's big!"
Kotake then said "you need to pay us first"
Link was shocked and replied "But..... I don't have anything!"
Koume looked at Link and said "Well then I guess your friend hear will....."
Before she could finish her sentence Koume looked at Link and he started to make puppy eyes at her while crying, Koume then frowned and said "There I go again! That's my weakness! seeing children cry! FINE! Ok! you win, I'll cure him"
Then Link jumped up and yelled "YAY!"
So Link waited outside for 2 minutes, Kafei soon walked through the door and said "Thank you Link"
Link emediatly ran over to Kafei and hugged him and said "KAFEI! I WAS SO WORRIED! I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE OK!..........-_-" I Mean! Oh! Good you're ok now, so let's just get going"
Kafei tilted his head and said "Huh!?"
Then Kafei shrugged his shoulders and followed Link. After they got the girls they went to the ocean, Link looked around the place and he saw a shop and walked over to it, Kafei frowned at Link and said "I thought you didn't have any money?"
Link laughed cheerfully and said "Kafei! Of course I have money!"
Kafei gloomed at Link and said "Real Cheap Link!"
Link frowned at Kafei and said "Who Cares! Now Come On!"
Kuzai looked at Link and asked "Where To Link!"
Link laughed and said "To Pirates Cove! Let's get going my crew!"
Kuzai and Uriko laughed and followd Link as he played the marching song, Kafei rolled his eyes in a 'Kill Me' kinda way. So anyway the goofballs were at Pirates Cove and Link told everybody "Shhhhh, We don't want to get captured..........Again in me and Kafei's case! anyway"
Then Uriko yelled out to the pirates while waving "HI! PIRATES IT'S REALLY NICE TO SEE YOU!!"
everybody else had a cold shock run up they're spine and Link yelled "URIKO! YOU ASSHOLE!"
Later on they were in the dungeon and everybody frowned at Uriko while she still had a stupid smile on her face. Link yelled at Uriko "Thank You Uriko! You Shouldn't Have!.....Really!"
Uriko smiled at Link and said "Your Welcome"
all of there heads dropped as they gloomed, Kuzai Looked at everybody and said "well look on the bright side!..........I'm Thinking"
Kafei looked around the place and to his surprise he saw a small hole, Kafei yelled "HEY! LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S A HOLE!"
Link frowned at Kafei and said "Great! But in case you forgot, Need I remind you that we are in a dungeon, HELLO! KAFEI GET REAL! FIRST OF ALL WE NEED KEYS! FOR THE CHAINS!"
Kafei frowned at Link and said "Sure! I know that, Uriko..... Can youuse your feet to reach in my pocket please!"
Uriko still smiled and said "OK!"
So Uriko reached into her brothers pocket and got a key out and handed it to Kafei, Link pouted and said "You have no idea how much I hate you right now!"
Kuzai laughed at Link, So later on they all got the hookshot and went to the water Temple.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 20, 2006, 8:13:56 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92COOL! ^^ can't wait for the next one!