Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Fish Bait.

This one is just too funny! ^_^ Poor Link! XD

Chapter 7 - Fish Bait.

Chapter 7 - Fish Bait.
Fish Bait.
Link and the others went off to the water temple and emediatly went to the boss's room, Link and everybody else looked down the hole, Link didn't want to fight Gyorg in the big hole, for it was to cramped to fight, Then Link got an idea, So Link turned to his friends and said "I have a plan of how to get Gyorg out of the giant hole! BUT! We're going to need bait!"
Link's friends looked around the place but there was no bait to be found, Kuzai looked at Link and said "But..... There is no bait!"
Kuzai then stared into Link's eyes and said "Uh Oh! NO! I HOPE YOUR NOT THINKING WHAT I THINK YOUR
THINKING!"
Link grinned at his friends as his eyes shined evily and Kafei said "NOT ME! I'm healing from my wounds!"
Then Link looked at Kuzai, Kuzai backed off and said "NO! I CAN'T! I DESPISE FISH! I'LL JUST WHACK IT TO DEATH AND DESTROY THE MASK IN THE PROCESS!"
Link frowned and looked at Uriko "Duh?"
Uriko said being as dum as ever, Link pouted and yelled "WELL! IT CAN'T BE ME!"
Kafei stared at Link and said "Why Not!?"
Link's friends then looked at eachother with evil grins on thier faces and they looked at Link, Link stepped back from them and said "Uh..... Guys!? Are you guys feeling ok!?"
Link's friends walked over to him until Link was cornered, Link looked at all of them and said "What's wrong!? What are you guys looking at!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? GUYS!?"
Later on Link was agreed by his friends to be the bait, Link frowned as he was hanging on the roof of the temple, Kuzai was listening for any sounds Gyorg may be making, Uriko was sitting on the edge of the temple doing absolutly nothing, while Kafei was holding the sword Link gave him, Link looked at Kafei and yelled while moving his little legs around "OH! YA RIGHT! YOU CAN FIGHT A GIANT FISH! BUT YOU CAN'T STAND AROUND AND WAIT! BULL CRAP! KAFEI!"
Kafei looked up at Link and said "Well! I had to say something!"
Link growled at Kafei, Suddenly Kuzai ran over to Kafei and said "I heard a rumble! Gyorg may have smelled the fish we rubbed all over Link!"
Link smelled himself and screamed "BLECH! I THOUGHT HE WOULD RUN AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL ODOUR!" Link stuck his tounge out "DISGUSTING!"
Gyorg jumped out of the water into the murky water, Kafei ran after the giant fish, Link had a cold shock run up his spine and he struggled to get free and he yelled "KUZAI! URIKO! GYORG IS COMING THIS WAY! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!"
Kuzai emediatly ran up the temple and got Link's sword and cut the rope, Link grabbed Kuzai and yelled "WHY DID YOU GUYS TIE ME UP!?"
Kuzai looked at Link and said "Because you would have runned away!"
Link frowned at Kuzai with a gloom and got his zora mask out. Link put the mask on and got into the water where Kafei was, Kafei was about to get hit by Gyorg until Link punched Gyorg in the face, Link shouted at Gyorg "THIS IS FOR ALL OF MY TROUBLE!"
Link kept punching Gyorg and cursing and swearing too, Kafei, Kuzai and Uriko had a little sweatdrop come down the back of their heads, Link finally defeated Gyorg and got it's mask it was wearing, Link turned around and looked at his friends and said "Anybody want to make me fish bait again!?"
Kafei, Kuzai and Uriko stepped back from Link, meanwhile a dark creature was looking down at them from the top of the Zora cape cave and glared at them, But the creatures eyes were more likely targeting Kuzai. Who is this being and what does it want with the children, Find out next time! on the legend of zelda: The daughter of thieves!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 23, 2006, 11:33:30 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92^-^ i can't wait!!!