Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Battle To The Death

This is the final battle! and the last chapter! :D Enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 9 - Battle To The Death

Chapter 9 - Battle To The Death
Battle To The Death.
Everybody went to the top of Stone Tawor to watch Link and Queen Sakon fight. At first Link and Queen Sakon were staring eachother down, Link drew his kokiri sword while Queen Sakon took out a whip, Link grinned and said "Tch! I joined a club called SoulCalibur! And my nemisis Ivy has a blade that can turn into a whip!"
Queen Sakon's eyes narrowed and she said "Doesn't mean I have the same stance as this so-called Ivy person!"
Link slowly held his sword with both his hands, Queen Sakon charged at Link and screamed "DIE!"
Link then charged at Queen Sakon and growled at her. Both of thier weapons clashed, Link was still showing his teeth in anger, While Queen Sakon was grinning, Queen Sakon stood back quickly and Link fell forward on the ground. Queen Sakon held her whip up high and threw it at Link, Link turned around and blocked the whip with his shield, But Queen Sakon was planning for that to happen, So she used her whip to throw the shield away. Link watched it fly off the cliff into the deep dark abyss. Queen Sakon threw her whip again ecxept this time hit Link, Link screamed "AAAAAHG!"
Queen Sakon laughed maniacly, Link got up with the support of his sword, Queen Sakon threw her whip again, Link deflected it this time with his sword, Queen Sakon gasped, Link could barely move for the force of the whip was incredible, Link tried to stand up well enough to fight, Link saw blood come from his chest which was also where the whip got him, Link growled again and thought "Damn it all! I can't seem to hit her!"
Then Link got an idea, He raised his sword at Queen Sakon and charged at her again, Queen Sakon charged at Link again as well, Queen Sakon threw her whip once again, But Link (Just like when he faced Ganon) rolled in between her legs and slashed her in the back, "AAAAAHG!"
Queen Sakon screamed, Link twisted his sword around and said "Well, I guess there is an upside to being short!"
Queen Sakon turned around and got out a giant sword (About the size of an adult horse) Links ears dropped and he said "Uh Oh! That can't be good!"
Link turned around and ran while screaming "OH CRAP! NOT GOOD!"
Queen Sakon slashed the sword on the ground and missed Link, Links eyes widened as the ground cracked open where the blade hit, Link gulped and got his sword out. Link blocked the giant blade from swinging this time, Kuzai had a worried look on her face for she didn't know who to route for because it was either her mother or Link A.K.A her boyfriend, Kuzai shook and ran over to Kafei and hugged him, Kafei blushed and looked at Kuzai "Uh....."
he said, Kuzai started to cry and she said "I don't know who to route for Kafei!"
Uriko smiled at Kafei and looked at Kuzai and looked at Kafei again, Kafei's eyes widened and then narrowed and he said "Shut up Uriko! I'm already married!"
Kuzai looked back at Link as he was fighting, Kuzai started to cry, Tanyll, Canyll and Poison had cold shocks run up thier spines and they stood back from Kuzai, Kafei and Uriko looked at them and then looked at Kuzai, Kuzai's special pawor had come out, Finally Kuzai cried loudly, everybody covered thiers ears, Kuzai's cries are so loud that they can become fatel to all who hear it which is the whole world, Tanyll screamed "LINK! HUG HER! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP HER FROM CRYING! SHE HAS TO BE HUGGED BY SOMEONE SHE DEPPLY LOVES!" Link looked at Kuzai and said "OK! GOD! THIS IS ECXITING!"
So Link ran over to Kuzai and hugged her, Kuzai emediatly stopped crying and looked at Link, Kuzai sniffled and made a cat mouth, Link hugged Kuzai tightly and said "It's ok Kuzai i'm ok! I'm here!"
Kuzai sniffled and nodded while saying "Please! No more fighting!"
Link looked at Kuzai and said " Yes, I won't fight your mother anymore"
Queen Sakon saw the look on her daughters eyes and saw something she had never seen before, She saw what Kuzai desired, It was love, freedom and a world with no fear and war, And the most important one of them all, Friendship and kindness. Queen Sakon knew what she was doing was wrong, Queen Sakon droped her weapons and looked at her hands, She was shocked of what she had done, Queen Sakon put her hands on her face and cried "NO! I'M THE ONE WHO WAS EVIL! IT WAS NEVER THE CHILDRENS FAULT!"
Link and Kuzai and everybody else looked at Queen Sakon, Kuzai ran over to her mother and hugged her while saying "MOMMY!"
Queen Sakon hugged her daughter, Link smiled and said " I did it! I brought them back together!"
Later on they were back outside and Canyll said "We are in your debt! How we ever repay you!?" Link smiled and said "Well..... You can bring back the townspoeple!" Kafei and Uriko smiled at Link, So the poeple were brought back to town and Link got on his horse and said "Try to stay out of trouble you guys!" Queen Sakon nodded while Poison said "We hope you come back to clocktown to visit us!" Link nodded and almost set off to Hyrule until suddenly Kuzai yelled "LINK! WAIT!" Link turned around and said "Huh!? Yes Kuzai" Kuzai looked down at her hands and then looked up at Link and said "Can.....Can I come with you!? Link?" Link raised his head and blushed while saying "Uh!?.....Well.....OK! YOU CAN COME KUZAI!" Kuzai glomped Link and he fell off his horse, Kuzai shouted "YAY!" Link looked at Kuzai and said "Ok! If you get off of me now we can get going!" Kuzai got on the horse after Link did, Link kicked Epona and he waved back at his friends, Kuzai held on to Link and smiled, Kuzai looked back at everybody and waved at them too and said "Bye! Bye! I hope to see you again!" Link looked back at Kuzai and said "Kuzai! Can you look at me for a sec!" Kuzai turned around and said "Ya! What is it Lin......" Before she could finish Link kissed Kuzai on the lips, Kuzai blushed and closed her eyes, Then Kuzai used telepathy and said "Link! Shouldn't you be steering the horse!?" Link opened his eyes and quickly grabbed Epona's hair while saying "WOOPS! SORRY EPONA!" Link and Kuzai smiled, And so Link, with his new friend Kuzai, Set off on thier next journey. The End.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on August 22, 2008, 2:03:09 PM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarWill there be a sequel to this?

amelia on August 25, 2008, 12:59:03 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Yes. There already is. It's he tale of two link's or something like dat.

matthespeedstar on July 12, 2008, 5:18:28 PM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarNow why does this remind me of my pic of Link and Romani?

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-698013.html

amelia on August 25, 2008, 12:57:53 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: lol kewl! Great minds think alike. XD

zeldafan92 on December 26, 2006, 6:08:44 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92WOOHOO! awesome chapter and a good ending! ^^

amelia on December 30, 2006, 11:28:29 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Thank You! :D