Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Into The Vortex.

Kuzai: TeeHee! Don't worry Zeldafan92 your in the next chapter! ^-^

Chapter 1 - Into The Vortex.

Chapter 1 - Into The Vortex.
The Story Of Two Links.
Into The Vortex.
After Link saved termina again, And also found a new friend to tag along with him, The two kids set off to Hyrule..... Or so they thought. Deep in the woods Link and Kuzai found thereselves lost, Kuzai held Link tightly, Link touched Kuzai's hand and said "It's ok Kuzai"
Kuzai looked at Link and said "Ok Link"
Epona sensed something coming, She stood up and started bucking, Link yelled "HEY! EPONA! WHAT'S WRONG!"
Suddenly Kuzai and Link fell off of Epona, Epona ran away from the forest, Link got his sword out and looked around the place, Kuzai stood behind Link and saw a vortex behind them, Kuzai hugged Link and shouted "AAAAAHG! A VORTEX!"
Link turned around and tried to hold on to Kuzai while holding on to a tree branch. But it didn't help, The branch broke and they fell into the vortex, Later on Link woke up, He looked around for Kuzai, Link saw Kuzai right beside him, Link crawled over to Kuzai and pushed her back and forth while saying "Kuzai! Wake up! We're somewhere where I don't know where we are!"
Kuzai woke up and giggled, Kuzai hugged Link and said "Link you're so cute when your funny!"
Link frowned and said "Ya! Whatever! Anyway where are we!?"
Kuzai looked around the place and saw cute and cuddly things, Link gloomed and said "It looks like a story book made up by a five year old!"
Kuzai laughed "Or made up by Uriko!"
Link and Kuzai got up and set off to thier next journey. Link was looking at the scenery while Kuzai was running around picking flowars, Kuzai closed her eyes and ran like crazy, She bumped into a person, Kuzai rubbed her head and said "OWWY!"
The person answered "OH! I'M SO SORRY LITTLE GIRL!"
Kuzai opened her eyes and to her surprise she saw LINK! Kuzai sat there in confusion for she was seeing two Links. One Link was on the hill and the other was right in front of her, Kuzai's eyes widened and she said "WOAH! I gotta lay off the milk!"
But something wasn't right, This Link looked..... Different, This Link wore tights, but he was a kid like them too, Link (The one on the hill) saw some other kid who looked like him holding Kuzai's hands, He bolted over to the other Link and pushed him away from Kuzai "Keep away from her! I saw her first!"
He said, Kuzai blushed, Link (The one that was pushed) got back up and said "Hey! I was just asking her a question!"
The other Link glared and said "What's your name!?"
Link (The other one) answered "My name is Link! what's your!?"
Link (The one holding Kuzai) twitched his eye and said "L-Link! You have the same name as me!"
The other Link raised one eyebrow, Kuzai looked at the two Links and said "This is confusing! Why don't we call you Link 1"
(The majora's mask Link) "And we will call you Link 2! OK!"
(The oracle of ages/seasons Link) So Link 2 got off of the ground and said "Whatever you say my lady!"
Kuzai smiled and walked off, Link 1 growled at Link 2 and grabbed him while saying "Now listen you suck up! That's my girlfriend your dealing with! SO NO SLIP UPS! Or else your head will no longer be on your shoulders!"
Link 2 gulped and said "OK! OK! BUT! She is cute!"
Link 1 growled at Link 2 again and pushed him away, Link 2 followed. Kuzai looked behind her and said "YAY! Your coming with us! We could use somebody who knows this place more than us!"
Link 1 looked at Link 2 and said "NO! SLIP UPS!"
Link 2 stood back and said "Waoh! you're awfully scary when your angry!"
So then they set off to..... Anywhere.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on August 25, 2008, 6:43:06 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarO.O Did I hear that right?! D-d-d-d-did Link say what I thought he said?!

zeldafan92 on December 27, 2006, 9:13:16 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Yay! Awesome! write more! you got a good thing going ^-^