Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Journey To The Castle

Kuzai: Uh oh! We are in trouble! Find out what happens next! ^_^ :D

Chapter 3 - Journey To The Castle

Chapter 3 - Journey To The Castle
Journey To The Castle.
Link and the others set off to the castle, After a while of walking Kristian fell asleep, Kuzai stopped the two Links and said "Hold on! Kristian fell asleep!"
Link 1 frowned and said "Well carry her! We have to keep on going!"
Link 2 bolted over to Kristain and picked her up while saying "I will! I will! This job is for LINK 2!"
Link 1 frowned at Link 2 and said "Great! You can be our delivery boy!"
Link 2 put up one hand and said "As long as I'm only picking up Kuzai or Kristian!"
Kuzai looked at Link 2 and said "How kind of you Link 2!"
Then Kuzai kissed Link 2 on the cheek and walked beside Link 1 again, Link 2's cheeks turned red and fireworks shot out of nowhere. Link 1 looked at Link 2 and then looked at Kuzai and said "Kuzai! You have no idea what you're grtting yourself into!"
Kuzai tilted her head and said "Huh!?"
Link 1 looked forward again and said "Yep! Just as I thought!"
Later on they were in front of the castle gate, Kristian also woke up some time ago, They all peeked through a crack in the wall, Link 2 saw everybody still doing work, Link 1 looked around said "So many gaurds! We need someone to lure them away!"
Kuzai quickly volunteered and said "I will do it! Luring is my specialty!"
Link 1 shrugged and grinned while saying "Of course! We could never forget the incident at the swamp, during the fight against Odalwa! Can we!"
Kuzai pouted and said "Meany!"
Link 1 patted Kuzais head and then pushed her out in front of the gaurds, everybody looked at her, Kuzai blushed with fear and shyness, Finally Kuzai stood up and said "Oh my! I wonder how a princess like me ended up in a place like this!? Oh! If only there was a strong brave man to help me find my way back!?"
All of the gaurds ran after Kuzai and said "I will! No! She wants me! I'll show you the way! No I will!"
Etc. So as the gaurds were flirting with Kuzai, Link 1 and 2 and Kristain sneeked by them and got into the castle, Later on Kuzai dumped all of the gaurds and went into the castle with Kristian and the two Links. They sneaked by all other gaurds in the castle and got to the room where Nayru was, they all peeked in and Link 2 said "That's Raven!"
Link 1 gasped and said "Th-that's Raven! But he.....!"
Link 2 and the girls looked at Link 1 in confusion, Link 1 finished his sentence "He's me! as my older self!"
Link 2 and the girls gasped, Then Kristian and Kuzai both sighed and said "Your cute!"
Link 2 growled but then went back into shock and said "Y-you're my a-ancestor 100 years ago!?"
Link 1 answered "I guess so! Besides I always wanted to be called Raven!"
Kuzai looked at Link 1 and said "How could you know if it's you as an adult!?"
Link 1 answered "Well for one thing! he has blonde hair and a cloak like me! Also his ears are gianormous! So it has to be me!"
Link 2 and the girls giggled, Link 1 frowned and shouted "So what if I have big ears! It's not my fault!"
Kuzai looked at Link 1 and said "Link! Do you remember what I said about indoor voices!"
Link 1 frowned at Kuzai and said "Ya! So what!?"
All of the gaurds surrounded them and Kuzai said "Oh! no reason!"
They looked at the gaurds and one of the gaurds said "Hey look! It's the....."
And before the gaurd could finish his sentence Link 1 smashed him on the head, Everybody looked at Link 1, Link 1 said "Never say hey! look! listen! watch out! or even especialy! HEY!"
Kuzai looked at Link 1 and said "You said Hey twice!"
Link 1 growled and said "That's because I really hate it when poeple say hey! It reminds me of my annoying fairy Navi!"
The gaurds yelled at Link 1 "Why you little! That's it you've crossed the line this time so we're....."
Link 1 entterupted again while holding his hands out in front him "Ya! Ya! I know! We're captured and going to the dungeon! And don't be surprised this only the CAGILLIONTH TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME!"
The gaurds looked at eachother and shrugged thier shoulders, Later on Link 1 and Link 2 and the girls were in the dungeon.
Link 1 looked at Link 2 and said "Ok! So how did you get out last time!?"
Link 2 looked around and said "Well..... Your adult self left a fishing hook in here! But there isn't one anymore!"
Link 1 stared at Link 2 and said "Oh ok!"
They looked at eachother for a while and finally Link 1 ran over to the bars and cried "COME ON! DON'T FAIL ME NOW MAN!"
Link 1 fell off of the bars slowley, Kristian sighed and said "So is this the end of our journey!?"
Kuzai stood up and said "Of couse not! Link has special pawors! Remember!?"
Link emediatly got back up and said "OF COURSE! Everybody hold my hands!"
So everybody held Link 1's hands and he shouted "Farore's wind!"
So they all teleported in front of the castle, Right where they left off.
Link 2 looked around and said "Sweeeeet!"
So this time they went into the castle except this they didn't get caught.



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 28, 2006, 7:27:03 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92YES! i love it! write more!