Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - You are me, I am you.

Kuzai This time! The Links team up with Raven! But whatever to the Kuzai of Ravens time!? Find out now! :D

Chapter 4 - You are me, I am you.

Chapter 4 - You are me, I am you.
You are me, I am you.
After escaping from the dungeon the four crazy heroes sneek into the castle again. This time Link uses his indoor voice, Our heroes are spying on Raven and Nayru, Or should I say Veran, Anyway, Link 1 looked in through the dorrway to see what the two were doing, Nayru A.K.A Veran was talking to Raven, So Link 1 listened carefully and what he heard Veran say was " Please Raven! You must kill them! They are all after me!"
Raven nodded, Link 1 growled and put a helmet on and screamed "Why that *****! Stupid *****! Pansy! I'm gonna ***** That ***** So I can ***** sleep better at night in my ***** bed!"
The glass on the helmet fogged up. The girls and link 2 laughed a little, After a while Raven left and Veran was all that was left, So Link 1 and 2 and the girls jumped out at Veran, Veran turned around and screamed "AAAAAHG! RAVEN! GUARDS! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"
Link 2 frowned and said "Drama queen!"
Raven emediatly jumped out of nowhere in front of the kids, the children hugged eachother and screamed "AAAAAHG!"
Kristian stopped screaming and said "I'm not screaming cause I'm scared! I'm screaming because there's a handsome man in front of me!"
Kuzai laughed until her sides hurt, Raven raised one eyebrow, Then Raven looked at Link 1 and was shocked, Raven put down his sword and said "You! Your me!? But as my younger self!"
Link 1 looked at Link 2 and pointed while saying "HA! Told you so!"
Raven got the kids out of the palace, Veran watched them and yelled "RAVEN! YOU TURN TO THE ENEMY!? YOUR A REBEL AS WELL! YOU SHALL DIE ALONG WITH THEM!"
Raven thought to himself "Funny! How many times have I heard that one before!?"
Meanwhile later on, Link 1, Link 2, The girls and Raven were sitting near the ocean talking to eachother, "So, How did get here?"
Raven asked, Link 1 stretched out his hands and answered "Well..... Good question! All I can say is that me and Kuzai fell through a vortex!"
Raven looked at Kuzai and then looked at Link 1 again and said "Ah! Kuzai! I remember when I met her! Or should I say, When WE met her!"
Link 1 looked at Raven and said "where's the Kuzai of your time!?"
Raven emediatly looked at Link 1 and said "Well..... She..... She is married!"
Link 1 stood up and said "To who!?"
Raven rubbed the back of his head and said "ME!"
Link 1 stood there for a while and finally said "REEEEEAAAAALLY!"
Raven laughed for a while and said "Yep! Oh ya! And we have a child too!"
Link 1 stood in the position for a while or maybe a minute or two, Finally Link 1 fell over and quickly got back up and said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WOOHOO! SCORE! OH YA! GO LINK! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!"
Kristian over heard them talking to eachother and said to Raven "Congrats! How is your child doing anyway!"
Kuzai blushed and said "Oh my! Oh wow! Um..... Is it a girl or a boy!?"
Raven looked at Kuzai and shrugged his shoulders, Raven touched Kuzai's hands and said "It's a girl! And she looks a lot like her mother!"
Link 2 went over to Kristian and said "Fine! But I get Kristian!"
Link 1 frowned and said "Woah is me! Kuzai and Kristian are both the same beautiful!"
Kristian blushed and thought "Hey! I can live with this! DEFINITLY!"
Link 1 yawned and stretched while saying "So..... Anyway Raven! Can I go see your daughter!?"
Raven nodded, Later on They were all at the village of Kakariko, Raven yelled out "I'm back!"
Raven's daughter and Kuzai ran over to him, Raven's daughter got to him first and jumped in his arms and hugged him while saying "DADDY!"
Raven hugged his daughter and said "Nice to see you again too Sarah!"
Link 1 looked up at Raven and "nice name!"
Raven put Sarah down and walked over to his Kuzai and hugged her too. She looked at Raven and said "Welcome back sweety!"
Then she looked at the two Links and the girls and said "Um..... Link!? Who are the other two Links!? And that girl and the other girl who look like me!?"
Raven looked at her and said "I'll exlpian everything!"
So Raven explianed everything and Sarah walked over to Link 1 and played with his ears, Link 1 growled and frowned. Raven looked at Link 1 and said "Now don't get to hyper! She loves to play with my ears too!"
Link 1 frowned and looked at Raven and said "Why!? Cause they're big!?"
Raven blushed and looked at his Kuzai, Kuzai looked at him back and laughed while saying "I never thought of it that way! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Raven frowned and Sarah came over to play with his ears, Kristian leaned back and said "AHAHA! Cute kid!" Kristian ran over to Link 2 and glomped him again, Link 2 fell over and said "GEEZ KRISTIAN! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
Kristian did not answere, For she was to busy purring like a little kitten in Link 2's arms, Link 2 looked at everybody and said "Oh well! I can live with this!"
Everybody laughed out loud, Link 1 looked out of the window and thaought "Still we need to defeat Veran and bring peace back to the land of hyrule!" So for now the gang were safe, But for how long? Find out next time on The Legend Of Zelda: The Story Of Two Links!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 29, 2006, 9:07:39 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92WOOHOO I LOVE IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

amelia on December 29, 2006, 2:07:59 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: HEY! IT SHOULD SAY! Kuzai: This time! >.<