Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Death trap At Spider Mountian.

Kuzai: Poor Link 1, he is really getting hurt and annoyed! XD

Chapter 5 - The Death trap At Spider Mountian.

Chapter 5 - The Death trap At Spider Mountian.
The Death Trap At Spider Mountian.
Link 1, Link 2 and the girls were at Raven's house, Getting ready to set off on thier next journey, Link 2 turned to Raven and said "Well..... Goodbye Raven! And thanks alot!"
Before the kids set off Raven touched Link 2's shoulder and said "Wait! I need to tell you something!"
The kids turned around and looked up at Raven, Raven gave Link 2 a map and said "There's an item on Spider Mountian that you might find useful! So take this map to lead you the way to it!"
The two Link and the girls looked at the map, Kuzai crossed her arms and said "I can't read maps that well!"
Kristian sighed and answered Kuzai "There, There, I totally understand! Especially with a map as confusing as this one"
Link 1 grabbed the map and said "I'll take it! I've been reading maps ever since my journey's began!"
Raven sighed then said his goodbye's to them as they walked off. Later on The kids were at Spider Mountian, Kristian shuddered and said "Um..... You guys!? Why is this place called spider mountian anyway!?"
Link 2 froze and said to Link 1 "She has a good point! Why is it called spider mountian!?"
Link 1 rolled his eyes and kept on moving while saying "Because! It's probably full of little spiders! That's all!"
Link 2 and Kristian kept on moving, Kuzai looked around saw something move, Kuzai froze in one place and said "L-Link 1 and 2! I just saw something move! And it was big!"
Kristian bolted over to Kuzai and they both hugged eachother, "Don't worry Kuzai! It's just a bunch of little spiders! Just like what Link 1 said!"
Link 1 and Link 2 looked around and saw nothing but rocks, Later on they were inside of the mountian, Kuzai and Kristian were still shivering, Kuzai backed up a bit and bumped into something, She turned around and saw a giant statue of a spider, Kuzai had a cold shock run up her spine and she yelled "AAAAAHG! SPIDER!"
Kristian jumped into Link 2's arms and said "AAAAAHG! WHERE!?"
Link 1 walked over to the statue and said "It's just a statue!"
Kuzai, Who was hiding underneeth a rock, said "Ya! I kneew that!"
As they kept on walking through the cave Kristian spotted a skeleton and screamed "AAAAAHG! A SKELETON!"
Kuzai and Kristian ran around in circle's, Link 1 frowned and said "If this keeps up we'll never get that item!"
Later on after a few millenia, The kids were deep inside of the cave, Link 2 felt something sticky that he couldn't escape from, same with everyone else, Link 2 tried to get away but it was no use and he said "What is this!?"
Link 1 struggled as well while saying "I have no idea! But it feels like silk!"
Kuzai quickly realized something and she said "Silk! Then it's a spider web! A BIG ONE!"
Kristian yeled at Link 1 "See! WE TOLD YOU SO!"
Link 1 frowned at Kristian and said "Shut up Kristian!"
Suddenly they felt a rumble, Kuzai gloomed and said "What was that?"
They all looked up and saw a giant spider, "AAAAAAAAAAHG!"
The kids screamed, The spider was getting closer and closer to them, Link 1 and Link 2 tried to break free but it was no use, Link 2 shouted "What do spiders do! Kuzai!?"
Kuzai shuddered and said "They tie up thier prey and suck thier blood! Why do you want to know!"
Link 2 went pale and said with a squeaky voice "Oh! No reason!"
They all tried to get loose but the web was too thick, Link 1 tried to think of something fast, Suddenly he got an idea, Link 1 tried to reach Kuzai, "Got..... To.....Reach!"
He said, Finally Link 1 reached Kuzai, He riased his hand and slapped her, Kuzai started to show tears, Link 2 looked at Link 1 and said "Link 1 what was that all about!?"
Link 1 looked at Link 2 and Kristian and said "Trust me!"
Kuzai started to cry, Link 1 just unleashed Kuzai's special pawor, As Kuzai cried loudly, Everybody else screamed and as for the spider, It exploded and the web fell apart, Link 1 emediatly ran over to Kuzai and hugged her. "It's ok Kuzai!" Link 1 said while rubbing her tears away.
Kuzai looked at Link 1 and said "Link!"
Link 1 looked at her and said "Yes Kuzai?"
Kuzai emediatly slapped Link 1 in the face, Then kicked him where the sun don't shine, Link 1 gasped and then fell over, Kuzai turned around and said "HMPH! ASK FIRST!"
Kristian and Link 2 looked at Link 1 and Kristian bent over and said "You know Link! It was quick thinking! But you really need to cut down on the hitting!"
Link 1 looked up at Kristian and said "Did you have any better ideas!?"
After many hours of searching for the item, The kids finally found the treasure chest, Link 2 opened it and saw an item that he had never seen before, The item was a magic spell book, Kuzai opened it and said "It's a spell book!"
Link 1 looked in it and said "I can't read what it's saying!"
Kristian walked over and looked in it, "Huh!?"
She said, For the book was pure english to her, But then she realized something and thought "Oh ya! They can only read elven! But I can read human!"
Kristian took the book and said "I can read it perfectly!"
The two Links and Kuzai looked at Kristian in confusion, Kristian showed the book to them and said "It's a book of spells for everybodys weakness's in here! Alphabeticaly!"
Link 2 looked at Kristian and said "So in the V section! It would have Verans weakness in it!?"
Kristian hugged Link 2 and said "Yep! And I can read it! So there's no trouble at all!"
So then they got back out of the cave and set off to the castle.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 31, 2006, 5:06:23 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92AWESOME!! write more please ^-^