Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Dance Dance Revolution.

Kuzai: Dance! Dance! Revolution! OH YA! Watch and see what happens! Short Chapter. :D

Chapter 7 - Dance Dance Revolution.

Chapter 7 - Dance Dance Revolution.
Dance Dance Revolution.
So the Links and the girls got the gloves and set off to to find Veran, But suddenly they hit a town called eat your heart out. Link 1 frowned and said "Crazy town, crazy name"
Kuzai looked at everybody in the town and they all were so happy, Kuzai ran over to a store and said "WOW LOOK! They have lollypops!"
Link 2 bolted over and said "Really!?"
Link 2's eyes sparkled as he looked at the lollypops. Kristian walked over to another store and asked "What are these!?"
Link 1 walked over and said "Oh! Those are Lovleypops! They're the same as lollypops ecxept that these ones are heart shaped!"
"Cute idea!"
Kristian said, Kristian bought two and walked over to Link 2 and said "Here Link 2! I bought us some lovleypops!"
Link 2 blushed and said "Oh! Uh..... Thanks Kristian!"
Kuzai frowned at Link 1 and said "Why didn't you tell her that they were for couples only!?"
Link looked at Kuzai and said "WHAT!? AND SPOIL THE FUN!? NO WAY!"
Kuzai hit Link 1 on the head with a giant jug while saying "YOU'RE SO IMMATURE!"
Kristian and Link 2 walked over to another store, until suddenly they heard a man calling out to everone, The Links and the girls looked at him and the man was saying "Come everybody! Come and see this new game we just created, It's the best way to have fun!"
Kuzai zoomed over to the man and said "REALLY!?"
the stood back and said "Of course it is! Would you like to try it!?"
Kuzai's eyes twinkled and she screamed "WOULD I EVER!"
The man looked around and said "Do you have any friends around that would watch!?"
Kuzai looked at Kristian and the Links and then looked at the man and said "Yes I do! Can they come in too!?"
The man looked at her friends and then looked at Kuzai again and said "Of course they can!"
So all of them went inside of the tent, Everything was pitch black, Untill suddenly a light bursted out of nowhere and a spotlight was on a machine-like object. Link 1 walked over to it and looked at it, The man popped out of nowhere and said "So young lady! Will you try it!?"
Kuzai looked at it and said "Wait? I've seen one of these before!"
The man looked at Kuzai and said "Something wrong!?"
Kuzai stood stright up emediatly and said "NO! NOTHING'S WRONG!"
So Kuzai walked onto the contol panels and chose the song "Butterfly"
Kuzai thought "Great! Butterfly is the song I'm best at"
So when the song started Kuzai danced liked she never danced before, Kristian and the boys stared, Link 1 thought "Amazing!"
So after the song ended, Kuzai won the prize for best and most beautiful dancing, Link 2 looked at the trophy and said "Waoh Kuzai! I didn't know you danced!"
Kuzai looked at her friends and said "I like many things like Art, Dancing, Voice acting and nature!"
Link 2 looked at Kuzai and said "WOW! Din likes nature too!"
Kuzai smiled and answered "I know!"
Link 2 stopped where he was and said "Ok! How do you know!?"
Kuzai froze and said "well.....I um..... Oh look! it's the castle! Let's go!"
Kuzai changed the subject and ran off over to the castle, Kristian looked at the Links and said "Ok! Who gave her the lollypops!?"
The Links looked at eachother and looked at Kristian and said " Um..... Wait for us Kuzai!"
Kristian had a sweatdrop come down the back of her head, And so on to thier next journey.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 2, 2007, 7:59:59 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92YAHOO! ^^ awesome chapter can't wait for more!!!

amelia on January 2, 2007, 8:05:36 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Thank you! :D

amelia on January 1, 2007, 9:23:22 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Don't I dance like no other has danced before! :D
Link: Riiiiight! >.>