Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Link 2 captured!

Kuzai: OH NO! POOR LINK 2! HE GOT CAPTURED! HURRY HEROES! IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT! LINK 2 WILL BE EXECUTED FOR SURE! Find what happens!

Chapter 8 - Link 2 captured!

Chapter 8 - Link 2 captured!
Link 2 captured!
After our heroes went off to some strange market, the Links and the girls set off to the castle, Link 1's stomach growled "I'm gonna die!" he said Kristian turned around to look at him and said "LINK 1! YOU JUST ATE AN APPLE TWO MINUTES AGO!"
Link 1 looked at Kristian and said "Not enough to please this stomach"
Everybody sighed, Kuzai tapped Link 1 on the back and said "There, there Link 1, I'm pretty sure that we'll find some food around here"
Link 1 got back up and continued walking through the forest, Link 2 looked back at Kristian and "Hmmmmm..... She gave me a lovley pop! Maybe I should do something nice for her too!?"
Link 2 looked on the ground and saw a bunch of flowors, Link 2 picked them, ran over to Kristian and said "Here Kristian! I got some flowors for you!"
Kristian took the flowors and blushed while saying "uh..... Thank you Link 2! This is very sweet of you!"
Kristian kissed Link 2 on the cheek and walked off, Link 2 melted. Kuzai and Link 1 looked at Link 2 and then looked at eachother, Kuzai ran over to Kristian and whispered "Hey Kristian? I think Link 2 likes you?"
Kristian stopped and answered "Really!? Wow!"
Link 1 looked at Link 2 and said "Pull yourself togethor Link 2! The girls are leaving!"
Link 2 emediatly got back up and zoomed after them, Link 1 stood there and saw a peach tree, "FOOD! I'M IN HEAVEN!"
Link 1 shouted, Everybody quickly turned around and saw Link 1 climb the tree like a desperate monkey, Kuzai giggled, After awhile they ate all of the peaches and they were off again, But something wasn't right, Link 1 looked around and said "Hmmmmm..... This place seems to be too peaceful"
Link 2 looked around as well and said "I'll go check things out, Also, No matter what happens, don't show yourselves!"
Everyone nodded, So Link 2 walked out in the open and nothing seemed to be wrong, Until suddenly a giant group of gaurds jumped at Link 2 and surrounded him, One of the gaurds shouted "That's the rebel kid!"
Link 2 reached for his sword and shield but before he even got them the gaurds grabbed him and another tied his hands behind his back, Link 1 and the girls panicked, Kristian almost jumped out to Link 2 but link 1 pulled her back in the bushes and said "No! We can't! The only way to save Link 2 is by going to the castle right after the gaurds leave!"
Kristian watched helplessly as the gaurds walked off with Link 2, Kristian hugged Link 1, Kuzai looked at Kristian and patted her back, "It's ok Kristian, We'll get Link 2 back"
She said trying to cheer Kristain up, Kristian started to cry and she said "But..... What if we're to late!?"
Link 1 looked at Kristian and said "We won't be! As long as you stop crying now so we can get to the castle!"
Kristian wiped away her tears and nodded, She looked back at where Link 2 was, Kristian got up and Said "Come on! We have to go save Link 2! The castle should be this way!"
Link 1 and Kuzai nodded and followed, Kristian thought to herself "Don't worry Link 2! We're coming to save you! Just hang in there!"
And so they set off to save Link 2, Will they save him before Veran kills him? Or will it be too late? Find out next time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 4, 2007, 9:37:06 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92O.O OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LINK 2!

amelia on January 4, 2007, 9:50:38 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: I Knoooooooooow! It's just so SAAAAAAAAAAAD! LOL! XD