Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Rescue Link 2!

Kuzai: Now is the time to save Link 2! Let's go gang! Do you think Kristian has feelings for Link 2!?

Chapter 9 - Rescue Link 2!

Chapter 9 - Rescue Link 2!
Rescue Link 2!
After Link 2 was captured, Our heroes race to the castle to save him, But will they make it in time? Meanwhile Link 2 was in the dungeon, He looked around the place and said "Damn it all! I guess they couldn't trust me anymore, Hmph, I guess that's why they put chains in here now?"
Link 2 looked up at the chains and tried to struggle free, But the chains were to tight, So he looked around some more and saw nothing still, Link 2 pouted and said "Damn it! They cleaned it to! I guess that means no more fishing hooks for me then!"
Shortly after, Link 1 picked up the trace of the gaurds footsteps, Link 1 called to the girls "It's this way! Come on!"
So they all quickened their pace and fallowed the footsteps,Meanwhile inside of the castle,Link 2 heard footsteps, He watched the gaurds walk past his cell and go to the next one, They took out an insane man, Then they left the dungeon, All Link 2 heard was a scream and then silence. Link 2 gulped and tried to get free again, "Stupid chains!" He said, He tried and tried but failed, So he finally gave up, Link 2 started to think to himself "Kristian, Kuzai, Link 1, What if I never see them again!?..... NO! I mustn't give up so easily!"
Suddenly, Another gaurd came down into the dungeon and this time he came to Link 2's cell, Link 2's eyes widened as the gaurd aproached him, In the mean time, Link 1 and the girls saw the castle and everyone was around it, Even the slaves, Kuzai looked around and said "It's already beginning!"
Link 1 and the girls ran over to the castle, Kristian looked up and saw Link 2 on the top "AH! Look! IT'S LINK 2!"
She yelled, Link 1 searched for his longshot, (A.K.A Hookshot) He got it out and shouted to the girls "Hold on!"
So they did and Link 1 fired the longshot, Link 2 saw them coming and he thought "My friends are coming!"
Veran did see them yet, Veran looked at Link 2 and said "Well Link! Any last words!?"
Link 2 grinned at her and said "Yes actually! You should've brought more gaurds!"
Veran's eyes widened and she saw link 1 and the girls pop up on the tawor, Veran growled and said "Curse you!"
Link 1 charged at Veran (Who was in Nayru's body) and attacked, Kuzai untied Link 2 and Kristian ran over to him and hugged him, Link 2 looked at Kristian, Kristian hugged him even tighter and said "OH LINK 2! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! ARE YOU OKAY!?"
Link 2 tried to breath for Kristian was hugging him very tightly and he said "Ya! I'm fine but I won't be if I can't breath!"
Kristian stopped hugging him and said "OH! Sorry!"
Kuzai smiled and said "We're all back together again!"
Link 2 nodded and said "Ya! But we still have to defeat Veran!"
The girls nodded and looked at Veran, They all attacked at once, But suddenly Veran took them to her dark fortresse, Link 2 was confused and he said "Quit doing that!" My brain hurts!"
Veran turned into a spider, Kuzai and Kristian hugged eachother and yelled "EEEEEK! SPIDER! KILL IT! KILL IT!"
Link 1 and 2 gloomed at Kuzai and Kristian and both said "Oh Brother"
Will our heroes defeat Veran or will they fail!? Find out next time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 5, 2007, 8:38:07 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

amelia on January 6, 2007, 3:17:35 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: O.O Gladly! :D