Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Final Fight

Kuzai: Here's the final chapter! :D It's so romantic! hope you enjoy it! :D

Chapter 10 - Final Fight

Chapter 10 - Final Fight
Final Fight.
After the gang saved Link 2 they appeared in Veran's fortress, Link 1 and 2 charged at Veran at the same time but she dodged their attacks, "She's to fast!" Link 1 shouted, Kuzai jumped in the fight and released another special pawor Kuzai's hair flowed in the wind and she spread her arms out, A blizzard appeared and it flew to wherever Kuzai pointed, Next, Kristian took out to blades and spinned around, Wind appeared and she kept on spinning until she made a tornado, Link 1 waved his arms around and used Din's fire, Finally, Link 2 took out the Oracle of seasons and fired it at Veran, But no matter what they did she kept on dodgeing and attacking, Link 1 looked around and said "Damn it! There has to be somthing here to stop her from moving!"
Kristian attacked Veran again, But Veran counter attacked and hit Kristian, "AAAAAHG!" She screamed as she fell from the air, Link 2 ran over to her and caught her before she fell, Link 2 looked at Kristian and shook her while saying "KRISTIAN! KRISTIAN ARE YOU OK!?"
Kristian opened her eyes and said "Yes, I'm..... Fine"
Link 2 put her down to rest , He looked up at Veran and screamed "DAMN YOU VERAN!"
Kuzai watched Link 2 charge recklessly over to Veran and screamed "LINK 2! STOP!"
Link 2 took out his sword and slashed at Veran, But she dodged again and attacked, Link 2 was hit by Veran, Kuzai and Link 1 gasped, Link 1 ran over to Link 2 and said "What is wrong with you!? Don't charge up to her so recklessly!"
Link 2 looked at Link 1 and said "Heehee, I kept an extra shield under my tunic"
Link 1 frowned and hit Link 2 on the head, "OW! WHAT!?"
Link 2 shouted in confusion, Veran watched as they fought eachother and she laughed while saying "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU TWO CALL YOURSELVES ALLIES!? PATHETIC!"
Kuzai looked at Veran and said "No! We call ourselves friends!"
The Links frowned at Kuzai, Link 2 got back up and picked up his sword, Veran turned her attention to Kristian and charged at her while saying "I MAY AS WELL TAKE OUT THE WEAKEST ONE FIRST!"
Link 2 gasped and ran over to Kristian while shouting "That's not fair! Taking out someone when they're injured!"
Link 1 stared and said "He's not gonna make it!"
Link 1 started to think as fast as he could "AND MY BRAIN HURTS!"
He shouted at the author, Kuzai fell over, Finally Link 1 got out the bunny hood and bolted over to Kristian and carried her away, Link 2 came over to Link 1 and said "Wow! That was fast! You looked like a smudge on a painting!"
Link 1 gloomed and wacked Link 2 on the head while saying "Come on! Be grateful that I saved your girlfriend!"
Kristian opened her eyes and blushed, Link 2 rubbed his head where Link 1 hit him and he yelled "GI-GIRLFRIEND!?"
Link 1 gave Kristian to Link 2 and he ran away while saying "KUZAI SAID THAT!"
Kuzai tilted her head and said "I don't remember saying that!? But I think that it's true!"
Link 2 and Kristian looked at eachother and Link 2 said "oh boy!"
Link 2 put Kristian down again and said "Are you Kristian?"
Kristian smiled and said "Yes! I am now!"
Kuzai kept on attacking Veran as Link 1 kept on hitting her with his sword, But there was no effect, Link was growing tired and he thought "Damn it all! There has to be something here that can defeat her"
Link 1's eyes widened and he looked at Kuzai, "Of course! The answere was here all along!"
Link 1 ran over to Kuzai and grabbed her hand and said "Kuzai! I'm sorry but I need you to cry!"
Kuzai looked away then looked back at LInk 1 again and said "Ok! I hope it works!"
Link 1 nodded and said "Me too"
So Link 1 grabbed her hair and tugged on it, Kuzai "screamed "OW!"
And finally cried, Veran covered her ears, Link 2 watched and said "nothing's happening!"
Link 1 got an idea and he ran over to Link 2 and said "I need you to make Kristian ecxited"
Link 2 stood back and said "W-WHAT!? But girl squels are so..... anoying!"
Link 2 got the point of what Link 1 was saying, "Ok!"
He said, Link 2 walked to Kristian and said "er.....I um..... Well..... This may be a bad time but.......... I REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOU! AND I WANT YOU TO STAY WITH ME FOREVER!"
Link 2 opened one of his eyes and Kristian blushed wildly, Finally she squeled as loud as she could while Kuzai cried loudly, Veran started to scream and she exploded, Link 1 and 2 both made thier girls stop with thier annoyingness, Kristian hugged Link 2 as Kuzai hugged Link 1 as well, Later on the kingdom was saved and the poeple praised the four heroes, Kristian looked down and said "Well..... I guess I have to leave now"
Link 2 hugged Kristian and said "I wish you didn't have to"
Nayru walked over to them and said "Kristian, Here drink this"
Kristian wiped away her tears and said "What is it?"
Nayru smiled and said "If you drink this potion, You will be able to stay"
Kristian smiled and said "Really!? Oh thank you Nayru!"
Kristian took the potion and drank it as fast as she could, After, Kristian glomped Link 2 again and said "I CAN STAY!"
Link 2 got up and held Kristian close to him and kissed her, Kristian blushed even more and closed her eyes, Kuzai and Link 1 watched them, Suddenly another vortex came, Link 1 and Kuzai looked behind them, Nayru smiled and said "Don't worry, It will lead you to your own time and land"
Kuzai cried and ran over to Kristian Link 2 while saying "I'll miss you guys! You're the best friends anyone could ever have!"
Kristian hugged Kuzai as well and said "I'll miss you too"
Link 1 and 2 shook hands and Link 1 said "Well, Hopefully I can get a real vacation"
Link 2 laughed and said "I'm with you, This hole saving the world stuff knocks the spirit right out of you"
Link 1 and Kuzai turned around to the vortex and jumped in, Kuzai waved back and said "I'll miss you! Bye! Bye!"
Kristian and Link 2 waved back. The End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 7, 2007, 8:50:23 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so cute! great ending i love it! ^__^

amelia on January 7, 2007, 9:34:29 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Thanks! :D