Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kuzai's heart, Vio's love.

Kuzai: This is my first part to the Four Swords chapter! Enjoy it! ^-^

Chapter 1 - Kuzai's heart, Vio's love.

Chapter 1 - Kuzai's heart, Vio's love.
The Threads of Life.
Kuzai's Heart, Vio's love.
The Links of the Four Swords were put to rest, But one say, Link needed them again, Link ran to the stone of the Four Swords, He looked at it and pulled out and became four again, "Guys it's good to see you agian!"
Green said, Blue stared at Green and asked "OK! Why do you need us agian!?"
Green looked at them and then looked at the ground and answered "Well..... I....."
They all listened, Green ran over and hugged them while saying "I MISSED YOU GUYS!"
Blue pushed him and said "EEW! Get away from me you creep!"
Red smiled and said "I like hugs!"
They all gloomed at him, Vio started walking to the town and said "Well, Let's just have some fun for once"
they all nodded and shouted "YAY!"
Later on they were in the Market looking at stuff only Green has seen, Red ran over to an apple store and he asked Green "What are these!?"
Green frowned as everybody giggled at Red, Later on after Green finished explaining everything, They started to buy some useful things, Vio heard some kids being mean to someone, "Huh?"
He said, Vio grabbed Green and ran while saying "Come on! Someone's in trouble!"
Green shouted "GEEZ VIO! WHAT'S THE RUSH!? ALSO LET GO OF ME!"
Vio let go of Green and kept on going, He saw to boys in an alley hurting a child, Vio ran in front of the child and took out his sword while saying "HEY! Why can't you just leave poeple alone!?"
The boys ran away because of Vio's sword, Vio put his sword away and said "Are you o.....k!"
When Vio turned around he saw a very pretty young girl, Who also was very frightened, Vio bent down to look at her, But the girl refused and started to cry but only a little, Vio touched her chin and lifted it up to his face, Vio saw fear at first, But suddenly it changed to a smile, Vio smiled as well and said "So you are ok, Aren't you, What's your name, my name's Vio"
The girl sniffled and said "K-Kuzai"
Vio helped her up and said "That's a nice name"
Blue watched and whispered "Tch! What a ladies-man!"
Green and Red frowned at Blue, Vio looked at Kuzai and said "Don't worry, You're safe now"
Kuzai sniffled again, Suddenly she walked over to Vio and hugged him, Vio took a step back, But stopped where he was, He sensed something different about her, Vio thought "This girl..... With just a hug she allows me to feel what she feels"
Vio stood there and hugged her back while saying "It's ok Kuzai, I'm here"
Kuzai nodded, Green and Blue pointed while thier mouths dropped, But Red sighed, Green and Blue snarled at Red, Red backed off and said "WHAT!?"
Vio stopped hugging her and asked "Kuzai? Would you like to come with us?"
Kuzai smiled and said "Yes! I'd love to!"
Later on they were all eating in hyrule field, Blue watched Vio sit with Kuzai and said "Suck up!"
Vio looked at the lake flow, He then looked at Kuzai and asked "Hey Kuzai? What does your name mean?"
Kuzai's eyes widened and then narrowed, "um....." She said "It means inoccent ninja"
Vio, for once, was confused, But then he grabbed Kuzai's waist and held her close to him, Kuzai blushed, Blue watched the hole thing and he pointed and yelled "HE JUST! HE JUST GRABBED HER FRICKIN WAIST!"
Red clapped his hands and bounced up and down while saying "YAY! VIO FOUND LOVE!"
Green and Blue glared at Red as he shrunk in the distance. Green butted into Vio's romance and said "Ok! Let's get going!"
Vio smiled and hepled Kuzai up again while saying "Come on Kuzai, We're leaving now so we can have some more fun"
Kuzai nodded and said "Ok Vio"
Who knows what journey may await our heroes, What new evil may be lurking to their destiny? Find out next time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment