Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Valintine's Day!

Kuzai: Here's part 2, Enjoy! :D

Chapter 2 - Valintine's Day!

Chapter 2 - Valintine's Day!
Happy valentine's day!
After they met up with Kuzai, The four Links set off to.....anywhere. Red looked around all of Hyrule feild and he was feeling worried, Green looked at Red and asked "What's wrong Red?"
Red looked at Green and answered "Uh..... Have you seen Kuzai? She's not here anymore"
Blue bolted over to Red and said "What!? What do you mean she's not here!?"
Red backed off and said "I mean she's not around"
Vio heard a voice in the distance, He looked in the direction and saw Kuzai waving while saying "Hey guys! Come here!"
So they all ran over to Kuzai, Vio looked at her and asked "What is it Kuzai?"
Kuzai quickly put flawors in front of Vio's face and said "I got these for you"
Vio stood there for while and finally took the flawors, Red, Blue and Green also got flawors, Red sniffed them and sneezed and said "Thanks Kuzai!"
Blue frowned and asked "What's with the flawors?"
Kuzai paused for a sec, Finally she turned to them and smiled while saying "Silly, It's valentines day!"
They all stared in confusion and Green said "What's Valintines day?"
Kuzai laughed and answered "Valintines day is a day when couples give eachother gifts of love! But not just couples, Also friends exchange gifts, And when someone asks will you be my valintine? That's a way of saying..... Well for example, I'll use Red, I'll say will you be my valintine? And I'm asking, Will you be my boyfriend? Or if it's a boy asking then it's visa-versa"
They all stared at eachother and looked at Kuzai again, Vio walked over to Kuzai and held her hands and asked "Will you be my valintine?"
Kuzai giggled and smiled while answereing "I'd love to Vio!"
Blue, Red and Green's mouths were an anker, Blue ran over to Kuzai and asked "Who are we supposed to get!?"
Kuzai stared at Blue and answered "Um..... Pretend Red's a girl!"
Green and Blue gloomed and shouted "EEEEEWWWWW!"
Red looked at them and said "They have a point Kuzai! I can't be a girl!"
Vio and Kuzai looked at eachother, Then looked at the others again, Vio crossed his arms and said "Well, Then I guess you're just gonna have to find someone"
Blue snarled and said "Easy for you to say!"
Later on Vio and Kuzai were holding hands while the others were on thier way to a town, They finally came to a town, Everybody watched as Kuzai and Vio held hands, They came to the castle of hyrule, They went inside to see Zelda, Zelda saw them come in and she ran over to them, Zelda greeted them and said "Welcome back everyone! I missed you guys!"
She then saw Vio and Kuzai holding hands, Zelda was confused and she said "Um, Did I miss something!?"
Vio and Kuzai looked at thier hands, Kuzai said "It's valintines day Zelda!"
Zelda twitched one eye once, "Then Green" Zelda asked "Will you be my valintine?"
Green smiled and answered "Yes I will Zelda!"
Red smiled still but Blue snarled as always, Later on they were all outside sitting in the nice cool grass under the tree. Kuzai held Vio's arm and cuddled up with him, While Zelda leaned her head on Green's shoulder, Red was sighing at them, Blue was still snarling at them, So all was well, Untill suddenly Shadow appeared, The Links took out thier swords, But Shadow seemed to be weak, Before he fell over Green caught Shadow and asked "Shadow!? What's wrong!? What happened!?"
Shadow opened his eyes as much as he could, He he tried to speak until finally he said "The..... *cough* uh..... The evil women's daughter"
They stared at him in confusion and Vio asked "The evil women's daughter!? Who is she!?"
Kuzai stepped in and answered "I know who she is..... She's my ancestors mother"
Blue ran over to Kuzai and asked "Then the evil women's daughter is your sister!?"
Kuzai nodded and answered "Yes, But she must have travelled through time to get here"
Red shook and was frightened as always, Shadow coughed again and said "She's at lifeline palace"
Zelda was shocked and said "That's you're weak now!"
They all stared at Zelda and Vio asked "why Zelda?"
Zelda looked down at Shadow and said "Lifeline palace is where the threads of life is kept, If those threads fall into the wrong hands then a persons life will be in danger, Just like Shadows life"
They were stunned by the bad news, Red asked Zelda "Where is lifeline palace?"
Zelda pointed north and said "It's north of Hyrule, Please be careful you guys"
Blue nodded and grinned while saying "We shall defeat.....uh.....?"
Kuzai finished his sentence and said "Poison, That's my ancestor's sisters name"
Red was even more scared, Vio looked at Shadow and asked Zelda "Zelda, Stay here with Shadow Link and take good care of him"
Kuzai asked Zelda one more thing before they left "Zelda? Will Shadow die?"
Zelda rose her head and said "No! He would only die at this rate if Poison cuts his lifeline in half!"
Kuzai was shocked even more, Green turned around said to everyone "Come on! We're going to lifeline palace!"
And so our heroes set off to lifeline palace, To save everyone's and thier own lives.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 12, 2007, 10:37:58 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92O.O awesome!!! i love the title too ^_~ this story is real good, good job!

amelia on January 14, 2007, 2:47:26 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Thanks alot! :D I enjoyed it myself! ^-^