Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Princess Kuzai

Kuzai: Here we meet Kuzai's parents, and we also find out who she really is! :D

Chapter 3 - Princess Kuzai

Chapter 3 - Princess Kuzai
Princess Kuzai.
After our heroes met up with Shadow Link, Who was injured, They set off to Lifeline Palace, Our heroes came to a village and palace, But it wasn't Lifeline Palace, Green looked at everyone around the village, Everything was peaceful, Also everyone was abnormal, The poeple had eye color that wasn't normal, Like purple, red, black etc. Also everone had the same hair color, Blue, Kuzai ran over the village with joy and played with some kids, Red smiled and asked "Kuzai? Why is everyone bowing to you?"
Kuzai stopped playing and answered "That's because....."
Kuzai stopped and made her clothes turn into royltie clothes and finished her sentence "My name is Princess Kuzai, I am the princess of north hyrule, Where all of the abnormal poeple live"
The Links stood for a while and finally dropped thier mouths, Blue looked at Vio and shouted "VIO! DO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?"
Vio looked at the ground and looked at Blue again and answered "It means I just saved a princess from danger and we'll be greatly rewared!?"
Blue gloomed and said "That! And we have two times the duty! We had to save Zelda! And now we just saved Kuzai as well!"
Kuzai frowned for a while, Finally she grabed Green and said "Come on! Let's go to my palace!" So they set off to North castle, Later on they went inside and Kuzai jumped on her bed while saying "WEEEEE!"
The Links looked around the place and Blue said "Nice diggs!"
Kuzai hugged her stuffed animal toy and said "Oh Pooky kins! I'll never leave you again!"
A sweatdrop came down all of the Link ,exept Red's, heads. Kuzai jumped on her bed and said "Come on Red! Have some fun!"
Red shouted "YAY!"
So Red got on the bed and jumped up and down as well, Blue gloomed and said "I'm thinking of so many disgusting images in my head right now!"
Vio and Green's eyes widened and they gloomed at the same time, Later on Kuzai asked her parents if the Links could stay the night, Her parents agreed and The Links slept in the room next to Kuzai's, Green stretched and layed on his bed, Vio was reading a bed-time story to Red and Blue was looking through a hole he found to Kuzai's room, "BLUE!"
They all shouted, Blue covered his ears and said "WHAT!? It's not my fault there's a hole in the room!"
They all frowned at Blue, Blue ignored them and kept on peeking through the hole, Blue saw Kuzai come into her room, Blue mumbled to himself "Oh.....Ya! here it comes"
Green shoved Blue aside and said "Here comes what!?"
Green looked through the hole and saw Kuzai getting undressed, Link turned around quickly and said "Don't bleed! Don't bleed!"
Green covered his nose, Vio stopped reading and told Red "To be continued..... Also close your eyes Red"
Red nodded and covered his eyes, All he heard was baming, screaming and whaking, Red opened his eyes and saw Green and Blue beat to a pulp, Vio got in his bed and said "Consider that a warning"
Blue rubbed his head and shouted "GEEZ VIO!"
Green also yelled "Blue started it!"
Vio kept on reading to Red, Green and Blue gloomed and Blue said "I feel totally ignored"
Green replied "Ditto man"
Many hours later, It was morning, Kuzai walked into the Links room, She saw that they were still asleep, Kuzai giggled and ran over to them, She jumped on thier bed and bounced while shouting "Time to get up!"
They all woke up emediatly and looked at Kuzai, "AAAAAAAAAAAHG! GET OFF!" the Links screamed, Kuzai jumped off of the bed and ran to the kitchen while saying "Hurry up or all of the food will be gone!"
The Links got up out of bed and hurried to the kitchen. Red rushed over to the table and sat down emediatly. Blue looked at everything and said "It all looks so good!"
Blue lifted up his hands and was about to stuff it into the food, but Kuzai slapped his hands and said "tsk, tsk Blue"
Kuzai reached for some forks and spoons and put it in Blue's hands, Blue pouted and slumped in his chair, Vio was reading his book, Kuzai took the book away from him and said "Vio, No reading at the table"
Vio frowned, Later on, they were outside. Kuzai and the Links waved goodbye to her parents and the village, and so our heroes set off to their next journey.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 31, 2007, 5:38:54 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92can't wait for more! lol!