Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Possession

Kuzai: Kuzai is very jumpy today, she also becomes a victim for a spirit to make Green Link meet his fate. SAVE HIM VIO, RED, BLUE AND KUZAI! please Comment! :D

Chapter 4 - Possession

Chapter 4 - Possession
Possession.
Later on, The Links and Kuzai set off to lifeline palace again, Kuzai, who was looking at Vio the whole time, was behind the Links walking and staring. Blue couldn't take it anymore, so he shouted "FOR GOODNESS SAKE KUZAI! WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE FOR A CHANGE!?"
Kuzai, gloomed and shrank in in the distance, Red pouted at Blue and said "Blue, she just wanted to look at Vio, that's all"
Red walked over to Kuzai and patted her on the back while saying "It's ok Princess Kuzai"
Kuzai looked at Red and asked "Please, can you just call me Kuzai?"
Red giggled and said "Sure thing Kuzai"
Kuzai hugged Red and said "Your personality is a little bit like mine Red, your a good friend"
Red blushed and rubbed his head while saying "Ya, ya I know"
Vio looked at Kuzai and asked "Why were you looking at me Kuzai?"
Kuzai looked up at Vio and answered "Because, you're wearing.....Purple"
Vio raised an eyebrow and said "Ya, so"
Kuzai smiled while tilting her head and said "Purple's my second favorite color, my first favorite is pink"
Vio smiled and said "Well, that's something isn't it?"
Kuzai nodded, Green looked at the sky and said "guys?"
Kuzai frowned at Green, Green sighed and continued "And girl, we need to keep on going"
Kuzai glomped Green, Green fell forward and yelled "AAAAAAAAAHG! Kuzai!?"
Kuzai grabbed Greens arm and said "Hold still Green"
Green's eyes widened and he asked "Wh-what? Why?"
Kuzai reached on his sleeve and said "Because, you have a butterfly on your arm"
A sweatdrop came down Greens face and he said "Oh, I thought you were attacking me"
Kuzai laughed out loud and said "No, no silly, Just a butterfly"
Kuzai took the butterfly and let it fly off. Kuzai smiled and said "Go home little butterfly, You could've gotten crushed if I weren't here for you"
Kuzai kept on staring at the butterfly fly off to the sky. Green frowned and said "um..... Kuzai, you can let go of my arm, any time your ready"
Kuzai jumped off of Green and said "Oops, sorry about that Green, anyway, let's go!"
Blue pouted and said "Geez, she's an angel"
Green got back up and brushed hiself off while saying "Ya, but that doesn't mean she had to tackle me"
Vio smiled and said while acting smart as usual "Actually she glomped you"
Red, Blue, and Green were confused, Vio sighed and said "A glomp is a tackle HUG, that's what she did to you Green"
Green turned around and said "Riiiiight, let's just keep on going ok"
So the Links kept on moving. later on that day, They stopped for a rest, Kuzai got up to get a drink from the nearby fountian they found. Susuddenly, something was coming closer and closer to her, Kuzai sensed it coming. She turned around to look at it, but it was too late, she saw it, but it took over her as well. It was a ghost, a few moments later, the Links were wide awake and were eating breakfest Kuzai (Or so they thought) was walking over to them, Red looked at Kuzai and said "Hi Kuzai! You're just in time to..... uh Kuzai?"
Kuzai tackled Green again, Green screamed "ACK! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD KUZAI! NOT ANOTHER BUG!"
Green fell on the ground again and he said "Ya, ya very funny Kuzai, just get whatever's on me, off ok"
Kuzai giggled, but not the way she usually does, this time it sounded far, far more evil. Green looked at Kuzai and said "K-kuzai? Are you... Ok?"
Kuzai took Greens sword and put it around his neck, Blue shouted "KUZAI!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"
Red and Vio panicked, Kuzai looked at them and said in a voice that sounded half hers and half of the ghosts voice "Kuzai? Kuzai isn't here anymore, I'm taking over your precious Kuzai"
Vio was skocked and he shouted "YOU FEIND! LET HER GO!"
Green tried to struggle free, but Kuzai kept on holding him down, Kuzai picked up Green with the sword still in place, she laughed and said "I knew you would let your gaurd down if I took over your friend"
Red cried "What do you want with Green!?"
She laughed even more and answered "I need a sacrifice at my domain so I can bring myself back to life"
Green tried get free but the ghost was still to strong, then the ghost left and took Green with him. Vio, Red and Blue shouted "GREEN! KUZAI!"
before the ghost completley left, he stopped possessing Kuzai and dropped her on the ground, but still took Green with him. Later on Kuzai woke up, "AAAAAHG!"
She screamed, Kuzai looked around and asked "Wh-where's Green?"
Vio, Red and Blue looked down at the ground, Vio answered "He was, captured..... by the ghost that took over you"
Kuzai was shocked for a moment or so, then finally she cried her head off while hugging Vio and shouting "I did a bad thing! NO! WHY!? GREEN! WHAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!"
Vio held her close to him and said "Crying isn't going to bring him back Kuzai. we need to go to his domain!"
Kuzai stopped crying and said "Uhuh"
So our heroes set off to the ghosts domain to rescue Green Link, will they make it in time? and will Kuzai ever forgive herself? Find out next time!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on February 7, 2007, 5:44:39 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92O.O OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amelia on February 11, 2007, 12:45:47 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: That's ok! BE HYPER! XD