Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Rescue Green Link.

Kuzai: NOW WE SHALL SAVE GREEN LINK AT ALL COSTS! :D Enjoy! ^-^

Chapter 5 - Rescue Green Link.

Chapter 5 - Rescue Green Link.
Rescue Green Link.
Soon enough the Links were searching for the ghosts domain to save Green, however they only had until sunset. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS SUNSET!?"
Blue yelled angrily, Red, Vio and Kuzai frowned at him. Blue was still snarling. Later on they found a map that leads to the ghosts domain, kuzai read it and said "It says that the ghosts domain is actually called the "Hall Of Spirits" and it's west of where we're standing"
Vio looked at the map as well and said "good, it's close by"
Red sighed and looked westwerd, he tilted his head "I though I just saw something"
He said while scratching his head. Kuzai walked in the direction Red was looking, suddenly she felt something in her way. Kuzai looked at Blue and asked "Blue? Can you use your hammer and wham it here please?"
Blue stopped snarling and growling, his face quickly turned to a look that said EEEEE! I was told to do something! FROM KUZAI!
Kuzai stared at Blue and said "Um..... Blue!?"
Blue stood up and replied "YA KUZAI! I'll do that!"
So Blue took out his hammer and wacked the invisible object. Something appeared out of nowhere, It was the Hall Of Spirits. Kuzai hugged Blue and said "Good job Blue!"
Blue rubbed his head and blushed with a grin "Well, ya!"
He said. Later on, they were inside of the Hall Of Spirits. They heard noises coming from the room in front of them. Meanwhile, Green woke up, Then he looked to his right and then to his left and saw ghosts everywhere. Green gasped and tried to get up, but he found himself chained down to giant rectangled shape stone. Green tried to get loose but he couldn't, for the chains were to strong for him. He heard a voice that sounded like the ghost that kidnapped him, the ghost said "Well, now that you're awake, we can get started. Green looked up and saw the ghost, he snarled and shouted "Let go of me ghost! Why do you want a sacrifice anyway!?"
The ghost laughed out loud and answered "Why you ask! Because, I need a body to rome around in life again!"
the ghost floated over to the other ghosts and continued "Also, I'm not just doing this for me, no, I'm also doing this for someone I love!"
Green raised his eyebrows and asked "I don't understand ghost, why would....."
Green was enterupted, the ghost flew over to him and said "Call me Ax! My real name is Axando, but poeple just call me Ax!"
Green nodded and finished his sentence "Anyway..... Ax! I was saying, why would you want to be with this girl anyway?"
Ax turned around and answered "Because..... She's, fun, kind and very playful, that's why I need this to happen! I died a long time ago and this girl lives in your time!"
Ax flew over to his ghost pals and said "But enough of that, let's get this over with!"
Meanwhile, Red, Blue, Vio and Kuzai ran over to the room Green was in, "There he is guys!"
Kuzai said while pointing at Green. Red was scared and was hiding behind Vio, Green watched the ghosts as they chanted. Green tried to get free again, but it was still no use, so Green looked at Ax, who was holding up a spear, and screamed "W-WAIT A SECOND! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS! I'M SURE IF THIS GIRL IS AS KIND AS YOU SAY SHE IS, THEN SHE'D STILL LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE!"
Ax frowned and said "You don't get it, do you kid!"
Ax was about to hit the spear on Green until suddenly, Vio shot an arrow from his bow while saying "You leave him alone!"
Kuzai, with a lovey dovey look on her face, said "AAAAAWWWWW! He's doing this for love!"
Green, Vio, Red and Blue gloomed at her, Green frowned and said "Uh..... Kuzai, I think you're missing the basic point here"
Kuzai stopped what she was doing and replied "Oh ya! Teehee, Sorry Green"
So the other three Links and Kuzai jumped down and attacked Ax and the other ghosts. Blue took out his sword and cut the chains with it. Green got up and grabbed his sword and joined in the fight, all of the ghosts ecxept Ax were gone. Ax shouted "HOW DARE YOU! DAMN IT ALL!"
Ax got down on his knees and slammed the ground while shouting "I'M SORRY! I FAILED TO BE WITH YOU!"
Kuzai walked over to Ax and put her hand on his back. Ax looked up at Kuzai, Kuzai smiled and said "Ax..... I understand how you feel, but think about what Green said, ok"
Ax got back up and replied "You, you remind me of that girls kindness"
Ax put his hands on Kuzai's shoulders, fell to the ground again and cried, Kuzai felt pity for him. She hugged Ax and calmy said "It's ok Ax, Just give it a try ok""
Green, Red, Vio and Blue stared at them, but Red sobbed. Later on, they gave Greens advice a try, It wirked, and all was well again. Ax and the young lady waved goodbye to Kuzai and the Links as they left to Lifeline palace again. Vio stretched out his arms and yawned. Kuzai looked at Green and said "Glad to have you back again Green"
Green nodded and replied "I'm glad too"
Who knows what will happen next time, and will the Links and Kuzai make it to Lifeline palace alone!? Find out next time!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on February 12, 2007, 9:46:29 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92^____^ amazing chapter! keep going!

amelia on February 12, 2007, 9:47:50 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: I will, and I shall! XD I'M EATING GUM!!!!!!!!!!! XD