Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Orb Of Thoughts.

Kuzai: This is our next chapter! We sure hate this Orb! XD Find out why! :D

Chapter 6 - Orb Of Thoughts.

Chapter 6 - Orb Of Thoughts.
The Orb Of Thoughts.
Kuzai skipped along the tall grass as the Links walked behind her trying to keep up, Red, of course, skipped along with Kuzai while singing cartoon heroes, Red sang the boy parts of the song, in his own voice, while Kuzai sang the girl parts of the song, but her voice compared to the original singer made no difference. Later on they came to a cave. Green looked inside a bit and said "It looks all clear to me"
Red bent over to look at the ground, he saw nothing. Red looked up again, ecxept this time Blue held a skeleton in front of his face, Red ran over Vio and hugged him while screaming "AAAAAAHG! IT'S SCARY KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!"
Vio hugged Red back shouted at Blue "BLUE!? WHAT IN ALL OF HUMANITY IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
Blue chuckled and answered " EVERYTHING! HAHA!"
Kuzai and the other Links frowned at Blue. Suddenly Kuzai grabbed Greens tunic and said "COME HERE QUICKLY! QUICKLY!"
Green fallowed Kuzai and replied "What is it Kuzai!?"
The links gasped as they saw what Kuzai pointed at. Vio walked over to it and said "It's..... IT'S THE ORB OF THOUGHTS!
Kuzai tilted her head and replied "What's THE ORB OF THOUGHTS!?"
Vio sighed, then he answered "If you think of something, then this will allow everyone else around you to hear what you're thinking"
Kuzai jumped and said "WOW! REALLY!?"
Suddenly Kuzai thought to herself "WOW! That's some good piece of treasure we have here!"
The Links looked at Kuzai, kuzai covered her mouth and said "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE RIGHT!"
Blue frowned and thought "Dude, This is some exellent shoot we got here!"
Kuzai slapped Blue and said "No swearing!"
Blue rubbed his face and said "AND NOW I HATE IT!"
Later on, they all went outside to find Shadow Link all well again. Kuzai gasped and shouted "YAY! SHADOW! YOU'RE ALL RIGHT!"
suddenly, Shadow heard Kuzai's thoughts "I'm so happy that he's ok. I WAS SO WORRIED!"
Shadow tapped Kuzai's back and said "It's ok kuzai, I know you were worried about me"
Kuzai gloomed, for she forgot all about the Orb Of Thoughts. The Links sighed. Kuzai ran in front of everyone and and lead the way to lifeline palace, but there were some difficulties because of thier newly found treasure. Blue thought "Damn it all! How can I get Kuzai to go out with me!?"
The Links stopped emediatly and looked at Blue, Blue looked at them back for a while, then gloomed. Kuzai blushed and said "Just ask!"
a sweatdrop came down upon all of thier heads as they stared at Kuzai. Kuzai lead the way again. Later on, they all stopped for a rest, Shadow took a big stretch and fell backwords on the ground to take a nap. Suddenly, the orb kicked in again,they heard someone thinking, but who? The Links looked around saw a rabbit. Kuzai picked it up and said "aaaaawwwww! It's a bunny rabbit!"
It happened again, the rabbit started to think "Sheesh, this is my thanks for being cute!?"
Kuzai put the rabbit down and it hopped away. Later on, they were off again. The Links and still heading to lifeline palace. Suddenly a giant rock-like creature popped out of the ground in front of them, kuzai bolted over to Green and said "It's scary!"
The only thing the creature said was "HELP ME!"
Shadow knew that kind of cry, when no one was attacking you and yet you felt much pain. It was the creatures thread of life. Blue questioned "Help? why? and how?"
Shadow made Green stand back before moving any further towards the creature. Green looked at Shadow and said "Shadow!? What's wrong!?"
Shadow shook his head and looked Green while answereing "There's nothing we can do, his lifeline is being cut by Poison!"
The Links and Kuzai's faces turned pale, finally, the creature fell. Nothing more was said. Kuzai stood there for a while and ran over to Shadow and hugged him while saying "It's not true! Poison! NO! She couldn't have just!.....JUST!"
Then Kuzai started to cry even more as Shadow held her close to him. Red sulked a little, then he ran over to Blue and hugged him. Blue's eyes widened and he shoved Red off of him while saying "SHEESH! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL MAN!?"
Red cried even more and said "I feel the same way Kuzai does!"
Vio looked at Red and said "Come here Red, I'll give you a hug"
Blue's nostrils snorted as he shouted "YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD!"
Will our heroes get to lifeline palace before thier lives end as well!? And will the author ever go downstairs to get her cream soda!? Find out next time!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ranphasetokelly on March 17, 2007, 11:40:37 PM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycool=3

zeldafan92 on March 17, 2007, 6:26:11 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Can't wait to see what happens! ... to the cream soda! nah, jk ^_~ another awesome chapter.