Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Soul Stone And It's Troubles

Kuzai: This is based on the Oracle series, I thought it's be pretty interesting to write, I wrote it. =D XD Don't worry there's more to come. ^-^

Chapter 1 - The Soul Stone And It's Troubles

Chapter 1 - The Soul Stone And It's Troubles
The Soul Stone And It's Troubles.

One sunny day, Link got up from bed and ate breakfast. Bored as ever, he walked outside of the house and rode his horse around the village.
He looked around to check if all was peaceful, but he heard a distant scream. Link looked in the direction of it, and saw a wierd human-like figure attacking a villager. Link dismounted his horse and pulled his sword out while trying to attack the man.
As soon as the man turned around, Link stopped where he was, shocked to see that it wasn't a man, but, a "Thing"
It was wrapped in bandages and was pale as ever. Link tried to attack anyway.
The thing attacked back, but only sent Link flying into a wall of a house. "Uhg!"
Link shouted, he looked back up at the thing and said "what's going on? He's like a walking dead, but he's very powerful"
The creature walked crooked-like over to Link, and was about to attack, until suddenly, the winds started to grow. With just a blink of an eye the creature vanished. Link looked around, but no sign of it was anywhere. Link looked at his shoulder and saw a black crow, just sitting there, with a stone in it's mouth. Link held out his hand, and surprisingly, the crow just dropped the red and black glowing stone, in his hand. The crow flew away as soon as Link had the stone in his hand. Link looked at it, and felt an evil presence within it. He stood back up and looked at the sky, the winds were shaking, the grass was shaking too. Something evil was somewhere, but what? Suddenly, the stone started shining, Link looked at it and gasped, finally, everything went blank for a moment. Link opened his eyes and found himself on a ship, but not just any ship, a pirate ship.
Link heard a voice behind him shouting " Who are you!?"
Link looked behind him and saw a glowing lifeless pirate. Link got up emediatly and said "What the!? Everyone's turning into zombies!"
The pirate pionted his sword at Link and orderd "Come with us! We're taking you to our captian"
Link's face turned pale for a sec, while thinking "Oh snap"
Soon, Link was in the captians room. The pirate pushed Link to the ground, he tried to keep his balance, yet fell backwards instead of forward.
Link sighed in relief hat nothing happend so far, but he thought too soon. A sword noise was made, in the sound of it being pulled from it's sheeth.
Link looked up and saw a ghostly pirate grinning at him, the pirate said "You'll make a fine pirate to join my crew, I shall kill you so you can become my lifeless puppet"
He pointed his long sword, that had an eye on it, at Link. Link stared at the blade and panicked, not knowing what to do. The only thing to do was to talk this maniac pirate out of his idea. Link, still panicking, said "Hold on! I just got this stone from a crow, and then I just appeared here!"
The ghostly pirate lowered his sword and asked "Was it red and black, and glowing?"
Link sat there for a second, the finally answered "Yaaaaa....."
The ghostly pirate then pointed his sword at Link again while shouting "Give it to me!"
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a women's voice, without shouting at all, said "Oh Cervantes, stop trying to kill whatever comes aboard our ship"
The pirate captians name was Cervantes. Cervantes frowned at the women and said angrily "This doesn't concern you, Zukeysha!"
The womens name was Zukeysha. She walked by Cervantes and bent down, to look at Cervantes's pray. Link crawled back a bit, as Zukeysha reached out her hand at him. Link was then cornered, as soon as Zukeysha touched his face, Link moved his head away, but only a little.
Link shivered and thought "Her h-hand, it's so c-cold"
Zukeysha turned around and looked at Cervantes "aww... look what you did Cervantes"
She said with pitty for Link "You scared him"
Cervantes just turned away snorted. Link was confused about the way she treated him, but he was also curious about why her bangs covered her eyes. Zukeysha looked at Link again, Link just twitched a bit. Zukeysha smiled, "curious about my eyes are you?"
she said. Link looked at her for a moment, then nodded. Zukeysha moved her bangs out of her face, and to Link's surprise, her eyes were pure white. Link gasped, Zukeysha didn't hurt him for that, she knew he'd do that anyway. Cervantes growled, then finally grabbed Zukeysha's hair and pulled her out of his way. Zukeysha was thrown to the ground. Link looked up at Cervantes, then Cervantes grabbed Link up by his neck, and was about stab him. Until Zukeysha got back up and started strangeling Cervantes. Cervantes gagged and dropped Link, Link fell to the ground and coughed. To his surprise, he heard Zukeysha shout "You're a bad excuse of a husband Cervantes!"
Link was both shocked and surprised, suddenly, Zukeysha threw Cervantes out of the window and grabbed Link's arm, trying to get him off of the ship. They both went into another room. Zukeysha locked the door and she quickly ran over to Link while impatiently saying "Link! Say the Soul Calibur password!"
The doors started to make ramming noises, Link didn't know the password though, so Zukeysha quickly whispered it to him. Link nodded, then finally said "Transending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternaly retold"
Link then vanished. Still, he was bothered by the thought of that women, hoping that she was okay. To Be Continued.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment