Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Creature Files: Haru's Revenge

plz dont get confused. the chapters that say "Creature Files" are basically outlining the backstory. all the others r present time.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss

Chapter 5 - Creature Files: Haru's Revenge

Chapter 5 - Creature Files: Haru's Revenge
Haru was pretty beaten up from the fight, but he didn't care how badly hurt he was as long as he could walk. When Furan and Saku finally decided they were bruised enough for their mothers to ground them for a year, he picked up Evena, who was unconscious, and carried her down to the medical center.

When he walked in, he didn't even have to say anything for anyone to give them attention. Someone immediately grabbed Evena out of Haru's arms and took her to a room, and tried to get him to get attention as well, but all he told them was “I”m fine. She's the one that really needs the attention,” and they listened to him, at least for the time-being.

They were not too used to things like bad wounds from a fight. There wasn't very much violence that went on in the Creature Islands. Most people minded their own business and didn't get involved in things that would come out with a bad result.

Haru refused to let them give him any medical attention until Evena woke up. It took about fifteen minutes for her to wake up, and when she did, she looked directly over at Haru.

“Why did you fight them?” she asked.

“They had beaten you up! Why wouldn't I?” Haru responded.

“But it wasn't your fight.”

“If I didn't fight them they probably would have kept beating you up until you would have died! I would never let that happen!”

No matter how much Haru felt like crying because of the current state Evena was in, he wouldn't let her see him cry.

“Now you have their attention back on you...” Evena said.

“I don't care anymore. I just want you to be okay,” Haru said.



A few days later, Haru and Evena were mostly healed. Luckily, nothing was broken and nothing was damaged too badly.

They were walking down the street, just hanging out and enjoying each other's company, when Furan and Saku passed by.

“Well, well. Look who's not dead,” Furan said.

“We thought we might have at least killed the girl,” Saku said.

“She has a name, you know,” Haru said. “And if you were aiming for killing her, you should have killed me first, then.”

“Well,” Saku said with a mischievous smirk, “we won't make that mistake next time.”

Furan and Saku walked away laughing.

“Haru, I think we better run very, very far away...” Evena said.



A few days after that, Haru was supposed to meet Evena her house, but when he got there, her mother was the one who answered the door. Normally, Evena jumps out and hugs him as soon as he gets there.

“Hi,” Haru said. “Is Evena home?”

“No, she isn't,” her mother replied.

“Do you know where she is?”

“No, I don't. But two boys were here about an hour ago and she went somewhere with them.”

“Thank you,” Haru said, and immediately turned around and ran towards where he knew they were.

When he got there, he saw exactly what he expected: Furan and Saku beating up Evena. Of course by now, she was unconscious.

He snuck up behind both of them and punched them square in their backs.

“Don't you remember what I told you?” Haru said. “That you would have to kill me before you kill her?”

Furan laughed. “This is going to be a piece of cake!” he said as he turned around to try to punch Haru.

“I don't think so,” Haru said. He felt extremely powerful, like he could do anything he wanted, and no matter what it was, it would be the easiest thing ever.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment