Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Creature Files: Takuta's Accident

plz dont get confused. the chapters that say "Creature Files" are basically outlining the backstory. all the others r present time.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss

Chapter 9 - Creature Files: Takuta's Accident

Chapter 9 - Creature Files: Takuta's Accident
Being two of the best scientists on all of the Creature Islands, Sakra and Takuta try to find everything as they possibly could about the islands no one knows about. That day was the day they were going to a specific island, just to try to figure out just what was so strange about it, and why it was known as “Spirit Island.”

Most thought it was called this because it might be where the spirits of all those who die in the Creature Islands go. The fact that there was something very strange about that island that anyone can sense as soon as they step on it is one of the things that lead creatures to believe this. Another reason is that a lot of strange goings-on happen there. But, as scientists, Sakra and Takuta don't like to jump to conclusions and prefer to examine things more closely.

As soon as they stepped onto the island, just like creatures say, they did feel something very odd about it. The further into the island they walked, the stranger the odd feeling felt.

There did seem to be a lot of strange things happening on the island as well, but only around where they were. It was almost like they were unwanted intruders on the island. Some of the things that happened could have even maybe been life-threatening, such as trees falling down and small earthquakes.

As the explored the island more, they realized that people used to reside there. There were villages with houses, stores, and everything. It all looked so abandoned. Most of one of the villages looked like it was completely destroyed by something very powerful.

No matter what they did, the two scientists found it very hard to find out exactly what had happened here, what kinds of creatures lived here, or why it was abandoned. At one point, it seemed, the best chance of them finding out was to go straight to the center of the island to where the odd feeling seemed to be coming from.

When they got there, they found nothing very interesting just from the looks of it, but it was the strongest they had felt that odd feeling yet.
They started to examine the area, and found that the feeling was even stronger when the lowered themselves more towards the ground. They used this strategy to find it, and once they found the spot where it was strongest, the started to examine it.

What they found was a force that seemed to be a spirit with evil intentions. It seemed to be full of revenge and hatred, and had been stuck in the ground probably for a few centuries. It seemed to have been deeper in the ground previously, but it had fought its way up to a higher elevation.

By the force of it, it seemed as if it would take over the first thing it could in order to do its evil intentions. For this reason, they had captured it and kept it in a safe place, where no one would be able to get harmed by it.

They took it back to their laboratory where they examined it to see exactly what had happened to it and how it ended up that way.

Not long after they finished their examination on it and found out everything they could, there was an accident. Takuta had one of his many clumsy moments, which knocked the container the spirit was held in to the ground, and he thought it had been safe, that it hadn't been able to be let out, but he was wrong.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment