Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Inarians

=^^=this iz about the awsomest non-manga comic i eva read!Its called black blood alliance..* www.theblackbloodalliance.com *....in actuality,the main character iz sorta Swiftkill,but this fanfic is about Bloodspill,my all time fav!=^^=

Chapter 1 - The Inarians

Chapter 1 - The Inarians
My name is Bloodspill,and i am a Black-blooded wolf. And yes,I am proud of it. I hated Inaria. All my family was thought of was our gaurding abilities. One of the worst parts,my eldest sister,Swiftkill, actually enjoyed it! That was,until,Rapier attacked.
Rapier was one of the Alpha's daughters. She was mental! I use the word was because,well,im not sure if shes alive anymore. She tried to kill Swiftkill and her own siblings. Somebody was power crazed. You'd think she was already alpha,seeing as though she ordered me around. If Swiftkill hadn't gotton us banned from Inaria,i probably wouldov for killing rapier. She got on my bad side. If your on my bad side,your pretty much dead. Plain an simple.
Technically,it wasn't Swifty who nearly killed Rapier,it was the fury. I...uh......can't really describe the fury....I'm too good a fighter to have let it take me over. I've nevr lost a fight,and don't my pack-mates know it. When the Inarians were going to kill Swifty,i stepped in. Weren't they surprised to know how many black-bloods there really were in Inaria!
Enough about me,this chapter is about those cowards the Inarians.
After trying to kill Swifty,those idiotic wolves had the nerve to ask us for help.
In my opinion,they deserve to die! Who cares if their land is being taken over by Sabers!? i certainly don't! But,like i said,that's just my opinion,which apparently doesn't matter anymore. The elders and Swifty actually wanna help the Inarians! I don't care what happens, I will make my point heard!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment