Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dally

ok this gose with " Johnnys side of the story" this is how dally feels AFTER Johnny die's oh I changed some wording around

Chapter 1 - Dally

Chapter 1 - Dally


I parked in front of a store and walked in dizzy I felt numb " Why? Why Johnny ?" my head was still spinning from what I saw or thought I saw " I.....I can't live without my best buddy here" I thought wondering though the ails of the store I reached in my pocket and felt the smooth metal of the handgun I had, then I remember what I said to pony and johnny that day at the DQ " it anit loaded but it makes good for a bluff" I smirked " I know just how I want to go out too..." I said and walked up to the cashier behind the counter holding the gun in front of him " Give me all the money in the register NOW!" I said the mans eyes widened and he backed against the wall and picked up the phone next to him " Hello? Sharif? Yea its joe I have a waked out hoodlum here..... no wait! And he just bolted out the door " It was true I ran out the door and found a pay phone " hey pony I just threaten the owner of a store and...." I heard the sirens as the cops came "....and the cops are after me" I hung up the phone and ran the police parked and got out I saw pony and the gang running up to me I was standing under the street light I took a long deep breath knowing this would be my last one as I took out my heater the fuzz did too and then they fired. One bullet hit me right in the chest the pain was so unbearable the other bullets hit me but I was too numb to feel it I jerked half way around even before I hit the ground I felt lighter I then knew I was dead and hey who knows maybe I'll see johnny who knows......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sesshylover on January 10, 2006, 3:31:03 AM

sesshylover on
sesshylovernice