Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

I have a catscratch character called Ambok, who has lot's of bandages on her. If you want to know why, read on. New chapters should arrive every on Sunday. If not it's because I am too lazy or because there is  catscratch parteh at meh house ^^

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
A little black Siamese walked along the street unhappily. Her black ears jerked forward in a strange position, her lime green eyes getting dimmer every second. The cat carried on walking, despite the fact her legs were getting tired and that she was hungry. She had run away from that horrible adoption center place and those cruel people who almost snapped her tail in half. If she had been born with parents, you wouldn''t have noticed the white bandage wrapped around her tail. The Siamese walked onto the front lawn of a mansion and sat down. She was panting heavily, and her need for food and water got stronger. Just as she was about to set off again, there was a large cracking sound. The cat looked up at the blue sky, that was beginning to turn a dark grey. Another crack sound came, and the Siamese saw a flash in the upcoming grey cloud. She knew at once what was happening. Ignoring the urge to stay there, she rose to her feet and tried to run for shelter. But it was too late. A quick flash of lightning zapped the cat and she fell to the ground, injured. She slowly got up, and limped to a house. To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment