Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prolog

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 0 - Prolog

Chapter 0 - Prolog
DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL

Welcome to the first night of the newest cartoon-reality-show "DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL". This means: New characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! This time it's about surviving. And it will be not easy. Each one of the old and the new members are on their own in this hard battle of survival. The last one standing in the show gets 50.000.000$!!!
...
...
...
...
...
... Well... Not really... But they think they do! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *cough* *cough* cough*
Sorry. Now let's begin to introduce the new members:

- Felia Paed(18), a sexy japanese scouts-girl who loves to go in sexy underwear. (A Sailor Moon wannabe)

- Intruder Monkeyfist(?), an alien with four arms and one eye (the other one is replaced with an infrarot-lense) who wants to take over the world..., but it never works... How unpredictable *yawn* (An Invader Zim wannabe)

- Trevor Malone(23), the leader and singer of a virtual Punkband "Malones". (A Gorillaz member wannabe)

- Doofy Doofer(35), a big colourful dinosaur who teaches little children about the hard way of life... but he's stupid!

- G-Bot(?), a cute little hightech-robot with special abilities. (A Powerpuffgirls/Robotboy wannabe)

- and Claire Dorfhausen(20), another new member. (A Daria wannabe)

And now you're watching the first episode of DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL!

Thrilling music in the background. All 14 characters will be introduced in seconds. The title DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL is shown at the end.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Castaway on July 18, 2007, 6:12:27 AM

Castaway on
Comment Deleted

antihero on July 18, 2007, 10:41:06 PM

antihero on
antiheroI'm very glad you like the new chapter. :)
The next chapter will come as soon as possible: in the dephts of hell!! *lol* XD

Saphirewolf on May 16, 2007, 1:33:51 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolflol cool ^^

CartoonQueen262 on March 13, 2007, 10:49:01 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262AWESOME!!AN instant faves!

antihero on March 14, 2007, 12:02:10 AM

antihero on
antiheroThanks a bunch! :D I'm really glad you like it.

Fiver on December 28, 2006, 5:18:20 AM

Fiver on
FiverAwesome! I'm really looking foreward to the next chapter and hope you finish it soon ;) *faves*

nicktoonsgirl on December 7, 2006, 7:11:58 AM

nicktoonsgirl on
nicktoonsgirlAwesome! I like the new chapter so much! :]

Castaway on December 1, 2006, 3:15:42 AM

Castaway on
Comment Deleted

antihero on December 3, 2006, 1:54:11 PM

antihero on
antiheroWow! That's such a wonderful compliment. *blushes* Thank you so much. ^-^ I feel flattered.