Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The old members arrive

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 1 - The old members arrive

Chapter 1 - The old members arrive
Note: The first chapter maybe boring in the beginning, but the dirty jokes will come up and it gets more sick chapter after chapter. ;)


The new house is shown.
It´s bigger and has got more rooms. The style is the same. The first bus arrives.
The already known characters from Drawn Together get off their bus with their baggage. Spanky gets off first.


Spanky, Xandir and Captain Hero in the cam-room:

Spanky: As we found out we will move in a bigger house, most of us were very excited. But we were also amazed about the other news: We're getting new members. I hope they're hot chicks with big breasts and long legs... (gets a boner) ... I can't help it. (grin)
Xandir: I don't mind we move in a new house but I've had so many good times in the old one and I'm keeping unforgetable memories with it: Like the time when Captain Hero has slept with me in my bed... (blushes)
C. Hero: It was not what you think. My bed just broke when I tried my new fight-technique: "The spine-twister". It worked fine to me...
Spanky: Yeah. So fine that he felt in coma for about 4 weeks. What a moron.

Back at the bus:

Clara and Captain Hero are the last ones inside the bus.

Clara: Foxxy, can you carry my luggage, please?
Foxxy: What the bullshoot... ?!? You still haven't learned about it, have you, racist-dog?!
Clara: Oh, I'm so sorry, but I thought you would understand that I hang on sleeve because I'm a princess...
Foxxy: Princess of the braindeads, fo' shizzle!
Toot: Lazy excuses...!

Toot in the cam-room:

Toot: All this "Oh, I'm just too weak to carry all the luggages. I need some help, because I'm a princess." or "I insist not to have sex without a condome. I can't afford having aids, because I'm a princess." and "Oh, no! I won't take out the toxic waste. A princess like me cannot afford to be poisoned." just annoys the hell out of me! I´m just so mad right now I could kill this dog! ... Well, I used to try to kill her several times.

Back again:

C. Hero: I help you, Clara!

Captain Hero takes Clara's baggage and flies into the second floor without using the door or the windows.

Clara: (languishing) Captain Hero is such a gentleman.(sigh)

Toot in the camroom:

Toot: "Captain Hero is such a gentleman." Bleh! I think I'm gonna throw up... Right... NOWGHRGHRGHJGKJKHGDSUZUZIUSTUISGGIKGSFSHHH...

Why does Captain Hero insist to help Clara with the baggage? And why didn't he use the door? When does Toot stop vommiting on the floor? And when do Wooldoor and Ling-Ling show up?! This and other questions will be answered on the next chapter. Coming soon... ;)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderAmmy00 on January 22, 2008, 5:47:59 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00love it =]

antihero on January 22, 2008, 2:03:29 PM

antihero on
antiheroThank you. :)

Saphirewolf on May 16, 2007, 1:38:19 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfcool ^^

SomekindofFreak on October 15, 2006, 7:13:49 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakXDD I like the format of it, makes it easier to read X3 yaay! I luuuuv Xandir! *heart heart*

antihero on October 15, 2006, 6:09:54 PM

antihero on
antiheroThat's cool. :D I'm glad you like it so far.
More chapters are coming up! XD