Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Captain Hero embarrasses himself

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 2 - Captain Hero embarrasses himself

Chapter 2 - Captain Hero embarrasses himself
Let's get started with chapter 2!

Captain Hero unpacks one of Clara's trunks. He finds underwear.

C. Hero: Jackpot!

Captain Hero comes near snuffling Clara's underpants. Then the door opens.
Captain Hero stands up, turns around and sweats.


C. Hero: Hey, Clara! You don't mind if I help you unpacking your underwear, do you...?

Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor come in.

Spanky: Am I that beautiful that you confuse me with Clara? (looking lovely.)

Ling-Ling and Wooldoor snicker.

Captain Hero in the cam-room:

C. Hero: I'm just glad it wasn't Clara who caught me rummaging in her underwear... In her good smelling... sexual stimulating... (heckles.) Underwear... (gets out one of Clara's thongs.) (snuffling.) Aah... The smell of success.

Back in Clara's bedroom:

C. Hero: What are you doing here? I thought you want to look for the bedrooms...
Spanky: Of course we do. For the bedrooms of the "chicks".
Wooldoor: What are you hiding behind your back?
C. Hero: Uh... uh... It's just... Uh...

Captain Hero in the cam-room again:

C. Hero: And then I came up with the most brilliant excuse.

Back in Clara's bedroom again:

Captain Hero puts the underpants on his head.

C. Hero: My new headwear. It is all the rage! (laughs.)

Captain Hero and Ling-Ling in the cam-room:

C. Hero: Captain Hero: You're a genius.
Ling-Ling: Captain Hero: braindead dork.

Back in Clara's bedroom, as usual, again:

Wooldoor: I think it's great.
C. Hero: Really...? I mean, of course it is. I'm always up to date.

Ling-Ling is shaking his head.

Wooldoor: Yeah, and we can wear our socks over our hands and tying round our trousers as capes!

Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor laugh at Captain Hero. Captain Hero looks angry.

Spanky: I've heard about superheroes who dye their underpants and wear them over their suits but THIS is ridiculous!

Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor laugh harder at Captain Hero. Captain Hero blushes. Ling-Ling puts a thong on his head too.

Spanky: Man, you look retarded!
Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling not retarded. Ling-Ling Captain Hero!
Spanky: What's the difference?!

Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor shake their sides with laughter. Captain Hero gets mad and throws Spanky out of the window. Princess Clara has heard the chinking and runs to her room quickly.

Clara: What's going on here?!

Captain Hero, Ling-Ling and Wooldoor look at each others disconcerted. Wooldoor panics and jumps out of the window. After that Ling-Ling rescues himself and jumps in Clara's arms. Ling-Ling looks at Clara innocent.
Clara looks mad at Captain Hero.


Clara: You have to explain this to me. At once!

Clara in cam-room:

Clara: Maybe I should take care of my own things on my own from now on. I slowly get the feeling you can't trust anyone in this community. (looking paranoid.) Not even yourself...(The room gets darker. Dramatic music in the background.) (looks down.) Ooh, I found a penny!

(yawn.) Back again:

Captain Hero comes near to say something but he's been interrupted by Xandir. He comes in.

Xandir: Guys, come outside! The new members will arrive shortly! Golly, I'm so excited!

Are you as excited as Xandir is? Yes? Too bad! You have to wait. Next chapter is coming soon...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saphirewolf on May 16, 2007, 1:44:35 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfcool its really good ^^ and funny xD