Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The new members arrive

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 3 - The new members arrive

Chapter 3 - The new members arrive
Another bus is driving. Inside the bus there are Doofy Doofer, Intruder Monkeyfist, G-Bot, Felia Paed, Trevor Malone and Claire Dorfhausen talking with each other.

Monkeyfist: Greetings, little robot. My name is Intruder Monkeyfist. And what is yours?
G-Bot: Unit G-Bot. Battle-robot with a mission to protect the world from the forces of evil.
Monkeyfist: I see. And what does the G stand for?
G-Bot: Gordon. (smile.)
Monkeyfist: O...kay...?
G-Bot: Shall we play a game?

I. Monkeyfist looks confused and stands up. The alien sits in the corner next to Doofy. Doofy looks at I. Monkeyfist.

Doofy: Yes?
Monkeyfist: Uh... Hi. You don't seem to be a member of some world-protecting-team like the justice league for example, do you?
Doofy: Nope... Please don't kill me.
Claire: So what are your hobbies, Felia?

Felia snickers.

Claire: Excuse me? What's so funny about my question? Hello? Okay, forget it. I think I don't want to know it...

Trevor looks at Claire and put his arm on her shoulder.

Trevor: Hello, babe. Have you got a boyfriend?
Felia: You can be my boyfriend if you want. (smile.)
Claire: Actually Trevor asked me that question, Felia. And as for you, mister: That "babe" has got a name.
Trevor: I don't mind how many girls answer me: The more chicks, the better for me. (grin.)

Trevor puts his other arm on Felia's shoulder. She snickers. Claire sighs doubtful. The bus stops at the new Drawn Together house. Doofy looks out of the window.

Doofy: I think we're there.
Monkeyfist: Fine. Then swing your big fat @$$ out of the bus as first.
Doofy: (gulp.) Allright...

Doofy takes his baggage and gets out of the bus as first. Then the rest of the new group gets out too.

Doofy: Hi, everybody... I'm Doofy Doofer.

Ling-Ling jumps on Doofy and kicks him down. Ling-Ling poses in Kung-Fu style.

Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling my name. I accept your challenge, big dragon!
Doofy: I'm sorry, I don't speak asian gibberish. But I've got a gumball for you to play with!

Doofy takes out a blue gumball and makes a goofy face. Ling-Ling gets mad and slaps the ball out of Doofy's hand. Ling-Ling pulls Doofy's tie and lets it go. Doofy is hit on his face by his own tie. Ling-Ling goes inside the house and complains.

Ling-Ling in the cam-room:

Ling-Ling: What does big dumb monster think he deals with? For the last time: Ling-Ling no f****** dog!! Ling-Ling look like dog or what?! (takes out a mirror, looks at it and begins to bark.)

Back outside:

Clara shakes hands with Felia.

Clara: Hello, I'm princess Clara. It's wonderful that I'm not the only one who's got a perfect taste in clothing and cosmetics.
Felia: I like your earrings. (snickers.)
Toot (talking with Claire): Yeah, and not the only one who suffers from bulemia.
Claire: You say it: Highfive!

Toot gives Claire a highfive.

Claire in the cam-room:

Claire: Hm... Pretty nice in here. Yep, I like this community. It's not really the best expected but I can live with that... If you haven't noticed it yet, this was sarcasm.

In the living-room:

Foxxy and Trevor sit on the sofa.

Trevor: That's outstanding. I'm making music too.
Foxxy: Let me guess: With yo' meatflute?

Trevor laughs.

Trevor: You're cracking me up, Foxxy... Now let's get serious: I'm the leader of a famous punkband called "Malones". I see you're impressed, aren't you?
Foxxy: Sure, sugar. Only strange dat I've never heard about 'em.

Trevor in the cam-room:

Trevor: That hurt... But Foxxy can do that. She's hot.

Back in the living room:

Trevor: So how's it going with your band?
Foxxy: I tell ya sumthin': I used to have a band. But now I'm going solo.

Foxxy in the cam-room:

Foxxy: Dat boy can eat everythin' but not know everythin'. Nobody but me should know dat I ran ma' band-members over... Well, Spanky knew dat already.

Back in the living-room again:

Foxxy: Say, what'cha thinkin' about-?

G-Bot jumps on the sofa and summersaults in the air.

G-Bot: I'm a living bouncing ball! Yee-haaaaaaw!!
Trevor: Were you a bit scared?
Foxxy: No way, man. I knows da madness already.

What does Foxxy mean with "da madness"? Why is Doofy so dumb? Does the letter G really stand for Gordon? Since when has Clara got a perfect taste in clothing and stuff? Why does Felia snicker so much? And when, please, does the fanfiction become more exciting? This and other questions will or won't be answered in the next chapter of DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL! Stay tuned! ;)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderAmmy00 on January 22, 2008, 5:53:43 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00EEK CUTE

antihero on January 22, 2008, 2:04:03 PM

antihero on
antiheroHeheheheh, thanks. XD

Saphirewolf on May 16, 2007, 1:53:23 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfcool xD

SomekindofFreak on October 24, 2006, 5:34:34 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakXDDD the G...XDDD does the G in Gir stand for Gorden too? XDDD heh...great job!

antihero on October 24, 2006, 11:53:42 PM

antihero on
antiheroHi, there!

I just wanted to tell you that chapter 4 is ready. Weeeeeee! :3

Best wishes,
antihero :)