Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Monkeyfist and the empty room

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 4 - Monkeyfist and the empty room

Chapter 4 - Monkeyfist and the empty room
Captain Hero has caught G-Bot.

C. Hero: Well, what have we here?
G-Bot: G-Bot and a big strong superhero! (smile.)
C. Hero: How nice. Hey, Xandir! Take a look at this one!

Xandir looks at Trevor's butt and giggles.

Xandir: Nice @$$!
G-Bot & C. Hero: Thanks. (smile.)
Xandir: Hey, I didn't mean you!
C. Hero: Don't be so mean to that cute little G-Bot.
Xandir: Oopsie doodle. Sorry, Captain Hero but I've been distracted a little bit. (blushes.)

Captain Hero looks at Felia Paed who stands behind the sofa chatting with Foxxy and Trevor.

C. Hero: Finally - It's about time you show interest for the female gender but leave the sweet blondie to me...
Xandir: I don't mean Felia Paed! It's that handsome Trevor.

Xandir in the cam-room:

Xandir: Punks and rebels turn me totally on. And Trevor is just the perfect dreamboy for me. (languishes.)

Back in the living-room:

C.Hero: So her name is Felia Paed. Well, well...
G-Bot: Trevor loves women!
Xandir: And what about men? I just hope he's bisexual...

Captain Hero in the cam-room:

C. Hero: Just to keep it in mind: Almost everyone in this house is bisexual... Somebody did it with a goat once, but I won't tell any names... (An arrow pops up and points at Captain Hero.) Hey!

Back in the living-room again:

G-Bot: Trevor loves women only!
Xandir: Are you sure?
G-Bot: Yes, I am!

G-Bot and Xandir in the cam-room:

G-Bot: Trevor hates homos... Except for lesbians. Poor Xandir. Now he's probably sad about it. Though I just told the truth.
Xandir: Ah, nevermind. Life goes on...

Back to the future - Oops, I mean, back in the living-room:

G-Bot: Do you guys wanna play?
C. Hero: Of course, I want. That means, I'd like to play with Felias two big hooters. So, would you excuse me...?

Captain Hero hands G-Bot over to Xandir and walks over to Felia. Xandir looks enervated.

Xandir: Typical for Captain Hero.
G-Bot: I wanna play with her hooters too!
Xandir: Pshht! G-Bot, please!

Captain Hero stands in front of Felia. She blushes and gets hard nipples.

C.Hero: Uh... Hi, my name is Captain Hero. But you can call me Cappy if you want...

Felia snickers.

Felia: Hi, handsome. Would you like to see my hooters?
C. Hero: Wha-wha-wha-what?! Listen, I'm not that kind of guy who wants you to get laid but if you don't mind we could...

Felia is holding two owls on her arms.

Felia: Aren't they adorable? I call them Berta and Gerta. (smile.)

Captain Hero is stunned. His chin reaches down to his neck. Felia laughs.

Felia in the cam-room:

Felia: (giggles.) Boys have only one thing in mind... This is so sweet and funny.

Meanwhile Intruder Monkeyfist is looking for an empty room.

Monkeyfist: Those disgusting earthlings just annoy the hell out of me! So primitive, so-

Spanky comes out of the bathroom.

Spanky: Ah, now I feel a few pounds lighter.
Monkeyfist: Hey, you! You're not a human!
Spanky: Duh-uh! I'm a pig. And of course I mean it ambiguous... (grin.)

Monkeyfist in the cam-room:

Monkeyfist: A pig... I think that species seems familiar to me. Definately the predecessor of the human... Or was it the other way round?

Back:

Monkeyfist: Bow to me, pig! Obey your future-master, Intruder Monkeyfist!

Spanky shakes hands with Monkeyfist. Monkeyfist looks surprised.

Spanky: I bow to you later when I have to fart, Monkeyfist. Spanky Ham is my name. If I were you I wouldn't go in the bathroom right now. I've cut the cheese in there.

Spanky in the cam-room:

Spanky: For an alien she doesn't look that bad. In fact: I'd like to date her some time... What? You wanna know how I recognized it's a female? A pig can smell it! (wink.)

Back again:

Spanky: See you later!

Spanky goes. Monkeyfist is still looking at it's shaken hand.

Spanky in the cam-room:

Spanky: (mad grin.) I haven't washed my hands.

Monkeyfist opens the bathroom carefully. A stinking smoke comes out of the bathroom.

Monkeyfist: METHANE GAS !!!

Monkeyfist slams the door quickly. The alien is all sweaty and takes out a voice recorder.

Monkeyfist: Note to me: Never ever enter the bathroom when that pig named Spanky was in there... (shudder.) Onward to my search for an empty room!

Monkeyfist opens the torture-chamber.

Monkeyfist: Too dirty.

Monkeyfist leaves the torture-chamber and opens the darkroom.

Monkeyfist: Too dark and nasty.

Monkeyfist leaves the darkroom and opens the door to hell. A nazi wearing a ballet-outfit dances ballet.

Monkeyfist: Excuse me, please? Can you tell me where I can find an empty room to build my laboratory of evil?
Nazi: Ein empty room ist noch on der right side. Heil, H**ler!
Monkeyfist: Thanks.

Monkeyfist leaves hell and opens the empty room. The alien hears spanish-speaking mice playing Pinata.

Monkeyfist: Get lost, you disease-causing pest!! Or I'll burn off your asses!

Monkeyfist takes out a lasergun and shots the mice to dust.

Monkeyfist in the cam-room:

Monkeyfist: You really can't say that they were the fastest mice from Mexico. (evil laugh.) Yes, that was a good joke.

Back in the empty room:

Monkeyfist places a metal-box in the middle of the empty room. The alien pushes the build-up-button which is installed on the metal-box and leaves. The metal-box begins to grow and transforms into a high-tech-laboratory. Monkeyfist comes back.

Monkeyfist: Perfect!

Somebody knocks at the door.

Who could it be? What would Intruder Monkeyfist do next? And are you excited for Christmas? Oh, no! It's a tumor! XD You find it out in the next coming chapter of DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL! Weeeeeeeeeee...!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saphirewolf on May 16, 2007, 1:59:16 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfcool ^^ its really good ^^