Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Insert meaningless title here

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 5 - Insert meaningless title here

Chapter 5 - Insert meaningless title here
Now where was I...? Ah, yes...!

Someone's knocking at the door. Monkeyfist pushes the button again. The laboratory transforms into a trashy girls-room. The door opens. It's Foxxy Love.

Foxxy: Whassup, Monkeyfist? Have ya seen Doofy anywhere?
Monkeyfist: Doofy? What's a Doofy?

Flashback:

Doofy is in the kitchen and swallows a raw fish. The dino chokes because of the fishbone and falls down in front of the fridge. Along comes Toot and kicks Doofy away from fridge.

Toot: Out of my way, fatso! Others want to use the fridge too.

Toot carries the fridge and leaves the kitchen.

End of flashback:

Foxxy: Y'know what? Forget it...

Foxxy takes a look at Monkeyfist's posters. There are posters like "I love Earth", "Humans rock" and a picture of a cute kitty cuddling with a puppy.

Foxxy: Nice room. It's neat to see a girls-room which is not dominated by da color pink.
Monkeyfist: What...? Oh, yeah. Right. And what do you think of the posters?
Foxxy: Well, y'know... If I had to be honest-
Presenter: Attention, everyone! Please come to the living-room for an important impartation!

Almost everyone is in the living-room, sittin on a sofa (Yep, it's pretty long! *lmao*). Only Doofy is missing.

C. Hero: Wait a minute: My super-senses tell me a new member is still missing.
Presenter: If you mean Doofy with that - he's dead.

10 seconds silence.

Wooldoor: How come?
Presenter: At any rate his name isn't unfounded - He's been suffocated by a fishbone.
Wooldoor: Really?
Presenter: Yes, really.
G-Bot: Really really?
Presenter: Yes, really really...!
Felia: Really really really-?
Presenter: Yes, damnit! That fat stupid dinosaur nobody liked has been suffocated by a fracking fishbone and found his bloody-fracking death!
Wooldoor: I liked him.
G-Bot: Me too.
Clara: He was a nice guy.
Felia: He was kinda cute.
Xandir: I miss him a bit...
Presenter: Be quiet now and just be happy about his death so I can continue my speaking...!

Everybody's looking at each other. Then they're celebrating - everyone in their own way. After that they calm down and sit down again.

Toot: That Doofy truly deserved his death. He touched my fish.
Presenter: Okay, everyone cheered up?
Wooldoor: Well, if you allow me, I'd like to add something.
Presenter: *sigh* Sure, Wooldoor...
Wooldoor: Thank you. (clears his throat.) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Claire: (being ironic.) He formulates inimitably...
Presenter: So, now let's get started. You were requested to come here for an important impartation.
Trevor: I'd like to advise something.
Spanky: Me too.
Presenter: Can't you just wait with that?
Spanky & Trevor: No.
Presenter: Fine, but keep it short. Trevor, you go ahead first.
Trevor: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!
Spanky: That's what I wanted to say too!
Presenter: Where the hell did I get caught up in? Why didn't I just become dentist, just like my mother wanted...
Foxxy: I thought ya wanna say sumthin' important.
Presenter: I would if some bunch of worthless airheads wouldn't interrupt me all the time!!!
C. Hero: Who interrupts whom?
Felia: Mister Presenter, sir?
Presenter: WHAT?!?
Felia: Can I use the bathroom?
Presenter: No, you have to hold your urinary bladders, if you like it or not.
Felia: But it's urgent.
Presenter: But not as urgent as my message I have to-
Felia: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...!
Presenter: Fine! Persuaded! You can go and use the bathroom.
Felia: Aaah...
Claire: I think that response settles the matter by itself...

Everyone, except for Spanky moves away from Felia. Only Spanky moves over to Felia and snuffles her.

Spanky: You smell nice.
Presenter: Can I continue now?
All: Yes!
Presenter: So you won't interrupt me anymore?
All: We won't!
Presenter: Are you sure?

Mumbling fills the air.

Presenter: Answer!
All: Yes!
Monkeyfist: I'd have been a better presenter than he is.
Presenter: Too bad, Monkeyfist. I am the presenter here!
Monkeyfist: Fine with me, primitive.
Presenter: (to himself.) Just don't listen - Allright! Let's keep it short: I want to extend all new members a sincere welcome to our new DRAWN TOGETHER house.
G-Bot: Hello! (waves.)
Felia: Hi! (giggles.)
Monkeyfist: Greetings.
Trevor: Hi, what's up?
Claire: Whatever...
Presenter: As you already know, it's all about tough SURVIVAL. And as you've heard about 5 minutes ago one of you has been out of the round.
Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling no fear of tough survival.
Presenter: Each one of you is on it's own. The last one standing wins 50.000.000$!!!
Foxxy: Woot! Now we're talkin'!
Presenter: But that doesn't mean you can just kill each other...
All: Awww, man...

All members take off their hidden weapons.

Presenter: Wooldoor, were those all weapons you've got?
Wooldoor: Uh... Yes?
Monkeyfist: Hmm...

Monkeyfist looks impressed at Wooldoor.

Monkeyfist in the camroom:

Monkeyfist: While we had to put down our weapons - I really hang on my weapons - I noticed someone, who's not a humanbeing. Neither an animal, nor somebody from a race that is allied or an enemy to my race, the quirkens. What is it? Do exist more of this species? Where does that strange creature come from?

Back in the living-room:

Wooldoor: I swear, those were all weapons I've got...
C. Hero: I don't believe you!

Captain Hero grips Wooldoor's legs and holds them up. Granades, bombs, a sword, an axe, ninja stars, an electro-shocker, a stapler, a mousetrap, a machine-gun, a chainsaw, a bazooka, a flamethrower and a piece of paper come out of Wooldoor's trunks. One camera takes a close-up from that piece of paper while dramatic music plays in the background. Fright fills the air.

Monkeyfist: Interesting...

Captain Hero lets Wooldoor down and picks up that piece of paper.

C. Hero: This piece of paper seems to be harmless at first glance, but if you use it for evil purposes it's a deadly weapon! Observe: You can easily cut your finger with it-

Captain Hero touches the edge of the paper and a part of his forefinger falls off. Xandir is frightened and hides behind Trevor.

Xandir: I'm scared...
Trevor: Nah, it's just a trick.

Ling-Ling suddenly jumps in the fullscreen.

Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling will take care of that paper!

Ling-Ling jumps high. Speedlines in the background. Ling-Ling's battlemusic is playing in the background. As Ling-Ling comes near the paper the screen turns black. Anime-slice-effects! At the end Ling-Ling has fold the piece of paper into an origami-swan. Everyone applauds.

Ling-Ling: Domo arigato.

Wooldoor, Captain Hero and Ling-Ling sit down.

Presenter: The main thing is to overcome barriers and solve problems. Not only the strengh and the intelligence are important, also-
Monkeyfist: Blah, blah, blah, now get to the point already.
Presenter: Okay, okay, you little freak! Now we come to our first contest. I split you guys up into two teams. Felia, Clara...,
Clara: Great! We work together, Felia! (rejoices.)
Felia: We will be a super team together. (rejoices.)
Toot: Eugh!
Presenter: Toot...,
Toot: What? But... Damnit!

Toot goes over to Clara and Felia.

Presenter: Wooldoor...,
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Wooldoor goes over to Clara, Felia and Toot.

Presenter: Monkeyfist...,
Monkeyfist: Success!

Monkeyfist goes over to Clara, Felia, Toot and Wooldoor.

Presenter: G-Bot...
G-Bot: Squeeeeaaaaak!

G-Bot goes over to his group.

Monkeyfist: I just hope Spanky doesn't come over...
Presenter: ...and Spanky.
Monkeyfist: Damn me! Why can't I just shut up?!

Spanky comes over.

Spanky: How's it going, alien-babe?
Monkeyfist: Don't ask...!
Presenter: The rest of you is the second team. So, now please go outside in the backyard.
G-Bot: This sure will be fun! (smile.)
Wooldoor: I think so too. (smile.)

What challenge awaits the members? Will they accomplish it or will they totally fail? Is Monkeyfist possibly in love with Wooldoor?

Monkeyfist pops in.

Monkeyfist: NO WAY!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO INSULT ME, INTRUDER MONKEYFIST?!?

Like this...

Spanky comes in and farts. Monkeyfist panics.

Monkeyfist: METHANE GAS!!! DAMN YOU, PIG!!!

Monkeyfist is holding her hands on her mouth and runs away. Spanky looks at the camera.

Spanky: Stay tuned, guys. The next chapter is coming soon. (winks.)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nicktoonsgirl on October 28, 2006, 10:11:34 PM

nicktoonsgirl on
nicktoonsgirlI can't wait for more! :)

antihero on November 1, 2006, 10:18:33 PM

antihero on
antiheroI just wanted to tell you that chapter 6 from my fanfiction "Drawn Together Survival" is ready. :)

Best wishes,
antihero