Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The first contest

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 6 - The first contest

Chapter 6 - The first contest
Note: Before you start reading this chapter, I would like to recommend you to read the previous chapters first. ;)

All the members go outside in the backyard. A huge pile of shoeboxes awaits them. They look up and are astonished. Even G-Bot’s lenses go up.

G-Bot: Ooooooh… Shall we all wear those shoes?

The presenter appears.

Presenter: I’ll tell you what to do. Team 2, the group with the button-eyes: Your assignment is to build a sailing ship made out of shoeboxes. It must be so big so your group can enter this ship without getting broken.
Xandir: Oh, my. This sure is a tough assignment.
Presenter: And for you, Team 1: Your assignment will be to build a spaceship made out of shoeboxes. It must be so big so your group can go inside the spaceship without getting broken…
Toot: Our assignment is so “different”…
Presenter: …And you should be able to fly with that.
Spanky: Thanks a lot, Toot: Now ours is not only different – it’s even more difficult!

Trevor points at Team 1 like Nelson Muntz from “The Simpsons”

Trevor: Ha-ha!
C. Hero: How much time do we have?
Presenter: Oh, yes… Right… The time limit is still missing… Well… Let’s see… How much time you need…
Monkeyfist: GET TO THE POINT!!!
Presenter: Relax… No need to hurry…
Toot: Can someone beat him up?
Presenter: Fine, so you want a time limit?! Good, you can have it!! You have 33 seconds to finish your assignment before I set those live-action grizzly bears on you!

A close-up of those live-action grizzly bears is shown while the “Da-da-dam”-music is playing in the background.

Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…!
Monkeyfist: No, Wooldoor. That’s bad.
Wooldoor: Oh… Sorry, but what did the presenter say again?
Xandir: Oh, no! We’ll never finish it before the time runs out! We are as good as dead!
Claire: Finally.
Foxxy: Don’t panic, homies. We’ve got Captain Hero. He sure knows how to solve dis prob’, don’t cha?
C. Hero: Foxxy is right. I even have got an idea right now.
Claire: (ironic.) I’m so anxious to know about…

Team 2 comes close together for a strategic discussion.

Spanky: And what should we do now? Now we have to build a flying spaceship made out of shoeboxes until 33 seconds. Monkeyfist: You are the only one here who knows a lot about spaceships.
Monkeyfist: You said it because I am an alien.
Toot: Eh-Duuh!
Monkeyfist: Okay, I know a lot about spaceships but not about shoeboxes! That rather would be a subject for you, female earth-humans!
Clara: What?
Felia: Well…
Toot: This is becoming too sexist for me!
G-Bot: Toot said the s-word!

Felia, G-Bot and Wooldoor giggle.

Toot: ENOUGH!!

Silence.

Monkeyfist: What does “sexist” mean…?
G-Bot: I’ve got an idea!
Clara: You and an idea? Don’t be silly…
Spanky: Let him talk, Clara. I somehow have the feeling his plan could possibly work.

Therefore, Team 1 closes together to hear G-Bot’s strategy. Some uncertainties later…

Trevor: All right then!
Foxxy: Let’s do it!

Team 2 shakes hands. Clara is in a bush, tied and gagged.

Monkeyfist: Does everyone agree with the plan?

Felia, G-Bot, Spanky, Toot and Wooldoor nod.

Wooldoor: Mister Presenter! We can begin now!
Presenter: Oh, really…? What about Team 2?
Ling-Ling: Ready to begin!
Presenter: Good, then… Where’s Clara?

Wooldoor is nervous and sweats.

Wooldoor: We have…

Monkeyfist holds it’s hand-edge up to chin and jerks with the hand a bit. Wooldoor sees Monkeyfist and it’s hand-sign. Then he turns back to the presenter.

Wooldoor: We’ve put her to bed. She doesn’t feel good…

Monkeyfist holds all of it’s four thumbs up and smiles at Wooldoor. Wooldoor turns around to Monkeyfist and smiles.

Presenter: Hm… Okay, then let the battle… begin… NOW!

The time is running while the teams take the shoeboxes and build as fast as they can. Captain Hero, Ling-Ling and G-Bot are the fastest in this contest. The presenter stops the time.

Presenter: Aaaand… Time’s up! Nobody has succeeded the assignment.

The members complain.

Ling-Ling in the cam-room:

Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling could do it faster without the others! Two-legged so slow, even gepard chasing antelopes in slow motion is faster!

Back in the backyard:

Xandir: Oh, my gosh! We all are going to die!
Claire: So what?
Presenter: You know what that means…?

The presenter holds a remote connected to a big cage filled with live-action grizzly bears and puts his forefinger down on the open-button. Clara panics and tries hard to free herself from the rope. The gate opens and the live-action grizzly bears run out. One of them is about to attack Wooldoor while he’s armed with a stick only. He points the stick at that bear and looks away. He’s scared. But then Monkeyfist jumps in front of that grizzly.

Monkeyfist: So you really want something to bite, don’t you?

Monkeyfist clenches and looks like it prepares for an attack.

Monkeyfist: Then I give you something you can chew on it for a long time!!!
Grizzly: A bubble gum?!

Monkeyfist whirls it’s tail until it gets Claire and throws her at the live-action grizzly bear.

Claire: (ironic.) Whoah. I didn’t see that coming.

Claire is crushing her head against the head of that grizzly. Both fall down. Wooldoor is surprised.

Wooldoor: Monkeyfist… You saved my life…
Monkeyfist: Yes, yes, I am your saviour and stuff but there’s no time for a thanking-speech, my yellow friend… Thingy… Let’s get out of here!

Monkeyfist grabs Wooldoor’s hand and runs with him inside of the Drawn Together house. Claire gets ripped by the live-action grizzly bears.

C. Hero: That’s it! Monkeyfist has brought me to a fantastic idea!

Captain grabs Toot on her legs and swings her around like a baseball bat. The live-action grizzly bears get hit by Toot and fall down. Toot bites a piece of some grizzly’s shoulder off and swallows it.

Toot: Hm… It tastes like shark…

The live-action grizzly bears are about to attack Foxxy but she’s standing relaxed.

Foxxy: I’ve got a surprise dat will shock ya. (Wink.)

Foxxy uncovers her chest and Ling-Ling jumps out of her top. Ling-Ling throws a lightning-ball at the grizzlys. They get toasted.

Foxxy: Works every time. (Smile.)
Trevor: Look behind you, Foxxy!

Foxxy turns around and notices the grizzly bear that is about to attack her but Trevor runs toward the bear and thanks to Trevor irokese-haircut, the grizzly is speared. The grizzly bear bleeds and falls down.

Foxxy: Yo’ just da bomb, Trevor! Woot!
Trevor: Hm… Maybe I should colour my hair in red next time.
Spanky: Hey, G-Bot: Have you got the ability to transform into something useful?
G-Bot: Transformation is about to start now.

G-Bot transforms into a machine gun.

Spanky: Sweet!

Spanky takes the machine gun and shoots at the live-action grizzly bears.

Felia: There’re still too many of them! We cannot kill all of those live-action grizzly bears!
Xandir: Look over there! It’s Clara!

Felia and Xandir run over to Clara. Xandir cuts the rope with his sabre and frees her from the gag. Clara stands up angry.

Clara: Now that you’re in trouble, you need my help again, huh?
Xandir: Excuse me? Did you say you could help us?
Felia: I’m so sorry, Clara, but we had no other choice or else we would never come to a conclusion…
Clara: All right. It seems that it’s up to me to stop those aggressive live-action grizzly bears…

Clara goes. Felia’s eyes sparkle.

Felia: Clara is so brave. Don’t you think we have to help her, Xandir?
Xandir: In case that something terrible could happen, Felia. You always have to expect the worst…

Felia and Xandir follow Clara. They’re surrounded by the live-action grizzly bears. Clara begins to sing.

Clara: Lovely bears, let us go. We want to live as you should know…

The bears look confused at each other and don’t know what to do.

Felia: What’s happening with them? They don’t attack anymore.
Xandir: That’s Clara’s magic. She tames animals with her singing.
Clara: I tell you, it’s not a lie. We don’t want to die…

The bears become peaceful and begin to dance. Captain Hero lets Toot down and watches the event. Toot gets up.

C. Hero: Look, Fatty Fuppa! Clara brings the bears to tap dance.

Randomly Yogi Bear (own by Hanna-Barbera) tap dances. Toot looks sceptical.

Toot: Everything’s fine and well but the text is too lame.
C. Hero: Shut up!!

Captain Hero hits Toot on her head. Toot falls down.

Clara: You have to stop killing and go away. Our house is not a zoo where you can stay…

The bears dance cancan. Ling-Ling jumps in the spotlight and dances like Snoopy (from the Peanuts).

Foxxy: Ling-Ling is as sweet as candy, when he dances to da beat.
Trevor: I prefer pogo.
Clara: Get away and find your luck. My song is lame but I don’t give a… daaaaaaamn!

The bears form a pyramid and smile. End of the performance.

Xandir: Your turn, Felia!
Felia: Oh, yes. Right…

Felia dances sexy. Japanese-Pop music and sparkling stars in the background. She pulls her ribbon out of her short dress and waves with it. The ribbon ties the bears up like a present. Xandir is glad.

Xandir: Splendid!

Felia snickers.

Spanky: You did a good job, Felia. In every way- especially in every view. (cheeky smile.)
Ling-Ling: Now that looks familiar to Ling-Ling. (smile.)

Everyone pets Felia while she giggles and blushes. Except for Clara.

Clara: But I was the one who tamed the live-action grizzly bears in the first place! And nobody thanks me!

G-Bot stands behind Clara and takes a snapshot.

G-Bot: Thanks for letting me take a picture of your butt. (giggle.)

Clara is shocked.

Foxxy: Dere is a good reason why we don’t thank ya: Yo’ a racist!
Trevor: Boooooooooo!

G-Bot screams like a little girl.

Toot: What is it this time?
G-Bot: Claire is dead!

Claire is dead, Monkeyfist and Wooldoor have missed the singing of Clara and the presenter is a bastard for giving the members only 33 seconds to accomplish their crazy assignment. What does that all mean? Is there a connection between those situations? And the most important question: Is there a connection between Monkeyfist and Wooldoor-?

Monkeyfist pops in again.

Monkeyfist: I DEMAND SILENCE, FILTHY PRIMITIVE HUMAN BEING!! STOP MOCKING ME IN THE VIRTUAL PUBLIC OR I’LL… I’ll plant my eggs in your chest!

You can’t…

Monkeyfist: Well… Not really… But I’ll replace your brain with a coconut and this will cause a lot of pain to you! (manical laugh.)

Whatever. To be continued… ;)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment