Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Project: G-Bot

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 7 - Project: G-Bot

Chapter 7 - Project: G-Bot
Previously on Drawn Together Survival...

Xandir: Oh, my God!
Clara: Not in your case, Xandir. (Looking mad at Xandir.)
C. Hero: That will teach her not to defend herself from those live-action grizzly bears. (Laughing.)
Trevor: But you could have saved her, Captain Hero.
G-Bot: Yeah, why didn’t you do something about it?
C. Hero: Wait a minute: I could ask you the same! Why didn’t YOU do something about it?!

Everybody looks down sadly.

Foxxy: What kinda monsters are we…? No one of us cared about Claire. It’s such a cryin’ shame…

Spanky bumps with his elbow on Foxxy’s hip and winks.

Spanky: Normally it were always black people who die first, huh? (Laughs.)
Foxxy: Wait a second: What about Monkeyfist and Wooldoor? Where are dey?
Trevor: No need to worry, babe: I’ve seen them how they’ve run and hidden from the grizzlies inside the house.
Spanky: Too bad. They’ve missed a lot of action.
Toot: I don’t see it that dramatic. However, what are we going to do with those tied up live-action grizzly bears?
Felia: I’d know something… (Giggles and blushes.)
Clara: Felia, you are a pervert!
Felia: What...? Oh! (giggles.) Oh, no! I didn’t mean that! (blushes.) What are you guys just thinking of me?

The group whistles and looks at the sky. Meanwhile, Monkeyfist and Wooldoor are hiding in the basement.

Wooldoor: What do you think what happened to the others?
Monkeyfist: This is quite uncertain. Those beasts are extreme brutal and not to intimidate. Probably most of them may have not survived for long.
Wooldoor: Monkeyfist, I’m scared…
Monkeyfist: It’s normal for low life forms to be scared in such a situation like this. Fear makes them stay alive.

Wooldoor in the camroom:

Wooldoor: She’s so smart and wise and she has saved my life. In spite of her hideous appearance and hate for humans, as an alien with four arms and a long fuzzy tail, she’s pretty cute, I think. I just wonder why Monkeyfist protects me from those live-action grizzly bears…

Back in the basement:

Wooldoor: Now that we’re safe in here, I want to know why you’ve kept me from my unavoidable death.
Monkeyfist: Shht! I hear steps…

Someone’s knocking at the door.

Some voice: Open up! Drug search!
Some other voice: Cooperate with us and nothing will happen to you!
Wooldoor: I don’t own any cocaine! Only crack! (panics.)

Monkeyfist opens the door annoyed. G-Bot, Spanky and Trevor stand at the door. G-Bot is excited.

G-Bot: Hey, guys! It’s good to see you! You should have seen me how I fought against the live-action grizzly bears! I was like “POW!” and “BANG!” and “SLAM!” and they were like “UGH!” and “ARGH!” and “YIARGH!” and everything goes like “BOOM!” and stuff! Oh, there was flesh and blood everywhere-

Spanky pushes G-Bot away.

Spanky: How’s it going, my cosmic girl?
Monkeyfist: So you’re still alive. What a surprise…
Trevor: Only Claire died by a live-action grizzly bear attack.
Monkeyfist: Oh. Well, then…
Spanky: G-Bot has shown us his special talents.
Monkeyfist: Oh, really?
Spanky: Do you want to come with us in the living room?
Monkeyfist: Okay, why not?

Felia, Ling-Ling, Monkeyfist, Spanky, Toot, Trevor, Wooldoor and Xandir are sitting on a sofa in the living-room. G-Bot is standing on the table.

G-Bot: Ladies, gentlemen and hermaphrodites…
Monkeyfist: Thank you!
G-Bot: Welcome to the ultimate G-Bot show!
Toot: What’s so ultimate about that?
Felia: Psht!
G-Bot: I don’t know… What do you wanna see?
Trevor: Naked chicks!
Xandir: Trevor, please!

Felia giggles.

Toot: I want to see how you beat up Trevor!
Spanky: And then you shoot on his face!
Xandir: Eeww! Though…
Ling-Ling: You all stupid from watching reality-shows and brain-fracking!
Wooldoor: Wait! I’ve got a request!
Toot: Oh, great! The talking lemon-mutant has got a request…

Randomly a talking lemon-mutant is sitting in the round.

Lemon-mutant: Don’t look at me. That chubby chick means that guy next to me…

The camera turns to Wooldoor. Wooldoor stands up and whispers something to G-Bot. After that he sits down again and snickers.

Spanky: What did you whisper to him, Wooldoor?
Wooldoor: Psht! This is supposed to be a surprise…
Spanky: I see… (looks at Monkeyfist.) Say: Have you got a crush on Monkeyfist?
Wooldoor: Uh… Well… (sweats and blushes.) What about you, Spanky?
Spanky: Uh… Well… (sweats and blushes.)
G-Bot: Because of Wooldoor’s request, I’ll perform a Super-Jamiroquai-Breakdance!
Toot: What is a “Jamiroquai”? Can you eat it?
Felia: Kind of… (snickers.)
Xandir: I would really like to suck his lollipop! (snickers.)
Trevor: Homo! Homo!
Xandir: So what? Are you a homophobe or something like that?
Trevor: Uh… (pointing at something suddenly.) Look! A flying penis!
Xandir: (Looking around.) Where? Where is it?!

Trevor is walking away. Xandir is turning back.

Xandir: Aww, crap!

G-Bot begins to dance on the table. Out of his chest music is playing.“Jamiroquai-Cosmic Girl”

Xandir: Oh, my! How adorable!

G-Bot’s lenses begin to shine like disco-headlights. He’s breakdancing.

Felia: Oooooooh, I already know where G-Bot sleeps tonight… (snickers.)
Toot: When comes the point where we all get an eye-cancer?

Laughter fills the air.

Monkeyfist: Boooooring! Why don’t you just fight against Ling-Ling for some change…?
Ling-Ling: Fight?! (smile.)

Ling-Ling jumps high with speedlines in the background and lands on the table with a fighting pose.

Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling accept your challenge. So let’s battle, pocket robot!
G-Bot: … Okidoki! (smile.)

G-Bot and Ling-Ling run with speedlines in the background.

Ling-Ling: KYAAAAAAAAAAH…!
G-Bot: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY…!

G-Bot and Ling-Ling beat each others up. Sparks fly around.

Xandir: Hey, be careful with the furniture!

Felia, Monkeyfist, Spanky, Toot, Wooldoor and Xandir evade the sparks and the laserbeams that come from G-Bot’s lenses and from Ling-Ling’s eyes and hide behind the sofa. Spanky comes out of the sofa and takes a little look at the battle between G-Bot and Ling-Ling.

Spanky: Yeah, that’s what I call a change! What do you think, Monkeyfist?

Monkeyfist comes out of the sofa too and thinks while G-Bot and Ling-Ling smash the table.

Monkeyfist in the cam-room:

Monkeyfist: Spanky is right: G-Bot really has got special abilities, which could be very useful for my purposes. (evil grin.) He’s just perfect for helping me to take over Earth! (evil laugh. The room gets darker. Spooky-thrilling music plays in the background.) Hey, who turned off the light?!

Uh-oh… It seems that Monkeyfist is up to plan something evil. Can someone stop her? Maybe Captain Hero? Or Felia Paed? Or maybe even Xandir?

Xandir: No way! I don’t want to make my hands dirty! Girls – Eugh!

Okay, then not… Next chapter is coming soon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment