Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Getting rid of corpses

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 8 - Getting rid of corpses

Chapter 8 - Getting rid of corpses
What happened so far? Ling-Ling and G-Bot fought against each other and devastated the living-room. Felia, Monkeyfist, Spanky, Toot, Wooldoor and Xandir were hiding behind the sofa for protection. Meanwhile – And now we come to chapter 8 – Captain Hero, Clara, Foxxy and Trevor decided to dedicate a dignified funeral for the deceased newcomers, Claire and Doofy… and wait for the garbage disposal.

Clara, Captain Hero, Foxxy and Trevor carry the garbage-bags outside.

Clara in the cam-room:

Clara: It was a shoking occurrence for us all that two of our newcomers have died at this day. That’s why we’ve decided to dedicate a funeral which they certainly deserved in our opinions… We send them to the dump. (Smile.)

Back outside:

Clara: Oh, those garbage-bags are very heavy.
Foxxy: Duuuuh!
Clara: Can you please do me a favour, Captain Hero, and take-
C. Hero: If the garbage-bags become too heavy, you can put them down.

Clara looks mad at Captain Hero and lets the garbage-bags down. She crosses her arms. The garbage disposal truck arrives.

Foxxy: Quick! Put yo’ fake moustaches on!

Captain Hero, Clara, Foxxy and Trevor put their fake moustaches on. Trevor puts his monocle on in addition.

Trevor: (with a british accent.) Let us begin, chaps.

The truck stops. Two garbage-men get out of the truck.

C. Hero: Grrrrrrreetings, dear garbage-men on duty. It is such a nice weather on this beautiful day, isn’t it? (smile.)

Suddenly it rains and storms. The garbage-men look depressive.

G.Man1: My wife has handed the divorce.
G.Man2: And I found out from my family doctor I’ve got lung-cancer.
Foxxy: Why, dat is delightful, excellent! Here are da garbage-bags, gentlemen… (smile.)

Captain Hero, Clara, Foxxy and Trevor hand over the garbage-bags.

G.Man1: What did you put in these bags? They smell like rotten meat…
Trevor: (in british accent.) Excuse me for interrupting you, chaps, but it is not only your duty but also a privilege to take all garbage-bags and it doesn’t depend on how disgusting the smell might be, am I not right? (Smile.)

The garbage-men take a look at the bags and have a shock.

G.Man2: There are… corpses inside-
Clara: Now take those god fracking damn bags already, you dickheads! (pulls out a gun.)

Meanwhile, Felia, Monkeyfist, Spanky, Toot, Wooldoor and Xandir have locked themselves in a closet to protect themselves from G-Bot’s and Ling-Ling’s attacks.

Toot: That was a great idea to let them beat their brains out each other, Monkeyfist: Now we’re not safe from them as long as they don’t calm down!
Monkeyfist: Silence, overweight primitive albino human being! My only purpose was to bring some life in this mixed up, multicultural community.
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Spanky: I don’t want to ruin the jolly mood in here but I have to fart…
Xandir: For God’s sake, Spanky! Please don’t do it!! (Panic.)
Felia: Are we going to die…?
Monkeyfist: METHANE GAS!!!!!!

One camera shows the outside of the closet. You can see the green gas coming out of the slits from the closet. The group coughs.

Toot: Oh, no… I feel so sick… I think I need to throw up… right… NOWGRBLAHHH!!!

The group is stuck in Toot’s vomit that goes up to their knees.

Monkeyfist: That’s it! Somebody has to go out there and settle the battle between those amok-runners!

Silence.

Xandir: Pardon est moi?
Monkeyfist: It will also do if somebody just goes out of the closet to take a look if the situation has calmed down…

Everbody looks at Monkeyfist.

Monkeyfist: Damn you, brainless earthlings! Then it’s up to me to sacrifice myself! (angry-mumbling.)

Monkeyfist is up to unlock the closet as Wooldoor puts his hand on Monkeyfist’s shoulder.

Wooldoor: I come with you.
Monkeyfist: Are you sure?
Spanky: You’ve heard that idiot. Go and take him as a shield…
Monkeyfist: Did I ask you, methane gas producing lifeform?! … Okay, Wooldoor: Your job is to cover my back when we’re facing G-Bot and Ling-Ling. And watch out for laser beams or any other pain-causing orbs.
Wooldoor: And what if I get attacked by one of them…?

Monkeyfist turns to Xandir and kicks his testicles. Xandir cries and touches his special area.

Xandir: Ow! The pain!

Monkeyfist pulls out Xandir’s sword and gives it to Wooldoor.

Monkeyfist: That will do. Now let’s go!
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Monkeyfist and Wooldoor have left the closet.

Xandir: But that’s my sword… (sob.) Well, it’s good I’ve thought about a replacement.

Xandir takes out a bigger sword.

Felia: Do you guys think they’ll be able to stop G-Bot and Ling-Ling before something terrible happens?
Xandir: What could be worse to stick in vomit and stay in a stinking closet with girls and a heterosexual pig?!
Spanky: Maybe a hit in your face will make you come to your senses…

G-Bot and Ling-Ling have stopped.

Toot: Hey, do you listen, guys?
Felia: I can’t hear a thing, Toot…
Toot: Exactly, blondie!

Laughing is to hear outside the closet.

Toot: I think I’m flipping out! What’s going on this time?!
Spanky: I guess it’s safe to go now.

Spanky opens the closet and gets out. Felia, Toot and Xandir follow him.

Spanky in the cam-room:

Spanky: It seemed a little strange to me it went very quick for this hot alien chick and this friggin’ idiot to make G-Bot and Ling-Ling stop dog-slapping each other. So we were looking for Monkeyfist and Wooldoor and we were like- What the f***k is going on here?!?

Back in the living room:

G-Bot and Ling-Ling roll over for laughing. Monkeyfist looks confused and Wooldoor seems to be happy.

Spanky: What happened?
Monkeyfist: Why don’t you ask the comedian next to me?
Spanky: Ey, Spongebob poser: What happened?
Wooldoor: I was just telling them a joke and now they can’t stop laughing about it.
Xandir: I guess it’s better than destroying the whole Drawn Together house, isn’t it?
Felia: What kind of joke was it? Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me…!
Wooldoor: What do you get when you cross a snake with a hedgehog?
G-Bot: Pfffff- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Toot: If it’s nothing to eat I don’t wanna know.
Wooldoor: No, silly fatso! A barbed wire!

Felia and Xandir start to laugh. Toot looks insulted and walks away.

G-Bot: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! This is totally cracking me up!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Ling-Ling: So funny because Ling-Ling killed those every time and they so easy to defeat!
Spanky: That joke wasn’t bad at all. What do you think, Monkeyfist?
Monkeyfist: Must resist… Must resist… Don’t show your weakness… (twitch, twitch.) G-Bot: Can I talk to you for a second?
G-Bot: Just a minute- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Okay, I finished laughing! (smile.)

In the meantime Clara is phone-calling the zoo.

Clara: What do you mean there’s no room for a bunch of live-action grizzly bears? Then build just a bigger cage, for crying out loud!! … No, I don’t care! If you don’t take them, somebody else will do! Good bye! (Hangs up.)
Foxxy: Did it work?
Clara: No, they don’t want them… I try another number… Hello, is there the circus-manager? I’ve got an offer you can’t refuse… What? Then screw you!! (Hangs up.)
Foxxy: Clara, you’ve got a prob’ with yo’ temper. Limme show ya how to do it da right way…
Clara: (Sigh.) Fine, but don’t try to call a drug-dealer! (hands the phone over to Foxxy.)
Foxxy: Dang! How did ya know dat? Nevamind… Hello, it’s da ministry of fur. Are ya interested in some live-action grizzly bear coats? … Only 500 $ each… It’s a very rare species, so… Yeah? All right den! Buh-bye! (Hangs up.)
Clara: Who was it?
Foxxy: Guess wat? Frank Fancy wants to have 6 live-action grizzly bear coats for 500 $ each.
Clara: Oh, my god! I can’t believe it! We’ll be rich! But who is able to make of those bears some nice coats?
Foxxy: I dunno…
C. Hero: I can!

Clara and Foxxy turn to Captain Hero who’s dressep up as Elmer Fudd taking a pump gun.

C. Hero: Let’s get to business!

Monkeyfist and G-Bot are in Monkeyfist’s laboratory of evil.

G-Bot: So what is it, Monkeyfist?
Monkeyfist: Do you want to be my friend?
G-Bot: Joy, I thought you’d never ask! (hugs Monkeyfist.)
Monkeyfist: Argh! Stop squeezing my organs!
G-Bot: Oopsie doodle! Sorry about that. (giggles.)

G-Bot lets Monkeyfist go. Monkeyfist takes a deep breath.

Monkeyfist: Aaaah, oxygen… So that we’re friends now, what do you think about a little game?
G-Bot: Yaaaay, I love playing games! (gets excited.) What game shall we play?
Monkeyfist: Don’t worry, my robot-friend… (evil plotting.) I know something we can play…
G-Bot: Yeeeeeeeeees? (blink, blink!)
Monkeyfist: Huh…? Oh, yes! Just go in that isolation sphere over there. I’ll open it for you.

The transparent isolation sphere opens. G-Bot looks at it and is astonished.

G-Bot: Oooooooooooooooh… What does that thing do?
Monkeyfist: You’ll find it out soon enough if you get in.
G-Bot: Okidoki! (smile.)

G-Bot jumps into the transparent isolation sphere. Monkeyfist takes a seat in front of the isolation sphere controlling keyboard and stares at the monitor.

Monkeyfist: Don’t be afraid now, G-Bot: I’ll just plug some cables in your body. It won’t hurt at all…

The cables come out of the isolation sphere and plug in G-Bot’s body. G-Bot giggles.

G-Bot: It tickles! Hey, look, Monkeyfist! I’m the “cable-guy”! (laughs.)
Monkeyfist: I’ll laugh about it later. Computeeeeeeeer: Show me the controlling-modes!
Computer: The computer has got a name.
Monkeyfist: I don’t care, I just command you to show me the controlling-modes. NOW!
Computer: …
Monkeyfist: (sigh.) Fine, Billy: Show me the controlling-mode, please…
Computer: Command received. Controlling-modes loading…
Monkeyfist: Hmmm…

G-Bot knocks on the sphere barrier and waves at the Monitor.

G-Bot: Hi, Billy! Are you Monkeyfist’s friend too?
Computer: Loading complete.

The monitor is listing a lot of modes.

Monkeyfist: Let’s see… Gangster mode, Hamster mode, President mode, Killing mode, that one sounds good but it’s still not the right one I’m looking for… Aha! There it is: The slave mode.

A close up of the text “Slave mode” on the monitor is shown. Spooky music is in the background. Then the camera shows to G-Bot.

G-Bot: Can’t I just be a hamster?
Monkeyfist: Be quiet, robot! Compu- Ergh! I mean, Billy: Activate “Slave modus” now!

Electric streams come out of the cables and flow through G-Bot’s body. G-Bot screams.

Monkeyfist: Yes! Yes! YES!! OOOH!! It’s like having an orgasm!! BUT BETTER!!!! Wait, where did I get that word from…? DAMN YOU, SEXUAL EDUCATION!!!!!

And then a sound from a finished microwave is to hear.

Computer: Proceed succeeded. Releasing the control-object now…

The cables plug out of G-Bot’s body. Steam comes out of the transparent isolation sphere just for an awesome science-fiction effect. G-Bot gets out of it and his lenses glow red. Monkeyfist is fascinated and takes a closer look at G-Bot.

Monkeyfist: Finally… My first own slave.
G-Bot: Battle-unit G-Bot, waiting for your commands, master!

This is going to be thrilling, don’t you think? Stay tuned for the next chapter… ;)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment