Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Dear, our house moves!

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 10 - Dear, our house moves!

Chapter 10 - Dear, our house moves!
Toot: That’s great! Now the presenter is gone!
Presenter: What? Oh, excuse me. I thought you guys were still fighting…
Trevor: Should we continue…?
Presenter: frack NO!!! Can’t you morons just think about something else instead of punching your guts to mush?!

Everybody starts to think.

Felia: Let’s frack!
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeee!
Presenter: YOU’RE DISGUSTING ME!!
Monkeyfist: I know something better: Let’s just spread EVIL through the whole planet! (Holds a magazine called “EVIL”.)
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Presenter: (sigh.) At least nobody has suggested something with consuming drugs…
Trevor: And after that we can smoke marijuana!
All: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Presenter: SILENCE!! Your next assignment is to stay dry and not to drown!
Toot: That is easy… Wait a minute! What’s the catch?
Present: Why don’t you find it out yourself?
Toot: Huh?

Everybody is looking out the window. The house transforms into a mobile house.

Xandir: What’s going on here?!?
C. Hero: It seems like that house is growing wheels…

Clara freaks out.

Clara: OH, MY GOD!! GET ME THE F*** OUT OF HERE!!

Foxxy slaps Clara in the cheek.

Foxxy: Calm down, dere’s no need to freak out yet!

Clara in the cam-room:

Clara: Foxxy has got no idea. I’ve had this nightmare before. I dreamed about that moving house and it was so terrible! Everyone died, everything burned and I looked so UGLY!!!! (Cries and sobs.) – But not as ugly as Toot or Monkeyfist – Anyways it could be a vision. So if there’s a way to stop this horrible trip before it starts, I should know about it… BUT I DON’T!!! (Cries.) WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! (Sobs.) … (Looks down.) Ooh, I found a nickel! (Smiles.)

Back in the moving house:

C. Hero: Don’t panic, dear friends: G-Bot and I will solve this problem-
Presenter: No cheating or else you’ll lose.
G-Bot: Aw, man! What are we going to do now?
C. Hero: There is only one thing to do now… (Looks at G-Bot for lust.)
G-Bot: I know what you mean… (Looks at Monkeyfist.) MASTER, CAN I HAVE SEX WITH CAPTAIN HERO?!?
Monkeyfist: If you promise me you kill him after that, then yes!
G-Bot: Okay! (Smiles.)
C. Hero: Uh, I’ve changed my mind! I guess I don’t feel like it… (Sweats and walks away from G-Bot.)
Presenter: Ready…? Set…? GO!!!

The house starts to drive. All of the furniture and the objects fall backwards. The fridge is about to get out of the window. Toot screams.

Toot: NOT THE FRIDGE!!!

Toot runs after the fridge and jumps out of the window.

Trevor: Oi! I think you are supposed to stay inside the house!

Toot comes back with the fridge in her arms.

Toot: What did you say?
Trevor: Uh… Never mind.

The house runs over something and jumps a bit. All of the members fall down on the floor, except for Wooldoor who’s laying on Monkeyfist. Both blush. Wooldoor stands up and helps Monkeyfist up. Both look at each other embarrassed.

Wooldoor: I’m so sorry! It really wasn’t intentional! I never meant to lay on you like that! Please forgive me and don’t hurt me! (Winces.)
Monkeyfist: … Um… O… kay…? Let’s just pretend it never happened… (Looks around.)
Wooldoor: That’s a good idea…

A floor lamp flies pass them.

Wooldoor: What do you think that house ran over?
Monkeyfist: I have no idea but I hope it was the pentagon. (Evil grin.)

Some kids go down the street. The Drawn Together house runs over Cartman (from Southpark, also own by Comedycentral).

Stan: Oh, my god! That house killed Cartman!
Kyle: Finally!

Kenny mumbles.

Kyle: Shut up, Kenny! No one understands what you’re saying anyways.

Foxxy looks out the window. The Drawn Together house is driving toward the national park.

Foxxy: Oh, noes! Dis is no good, fo’ shizzle my nizzle!
Felia: What is it?
Clara: Did we hit a church?
Foxxy: No, but we’re drivin’ toward da national park!
Felia: Oh, no! Those poor little bunny rabbits. I feel so sorry for them.
Clara: And what about the polar bear you slept with last night? (Looking mad at Felia.)

Flashback:

Felia is in bed with a polar bear. She strokes the bear softly.

Felia: You’re so warm, soft and fluffy, do you know that?
Polar bear: Please don’t tell my wife about that. (blushes.)

End of flashback:

Felia: So what? (Shrugs.)
Clara: Grrrrrrrr! You’re just not normal!
Foxxy: Dat says da right one, racist. (Looking mad at Clara.)

Clara ignores Foxxy.

Foxxy: Ya heard me, Princess!

Trees come through the windows and mess up the rooms. Some birds are flying around the rooms and Ling-Ling tries to chase them away with a broom.

Ling-Ling: Stupid birds! This not birdhouse, you pea brains!

One of the birds leaves it’s excrement on Ling-Ling’s head. Ling-Ling gets angry and throws the broom away.

Ling-Ling: That’s it! Now taste my paws!

Ling-Ling tears the birds up into pieces. His main theme is playing in the background. After that, Toot comes and looks excited.

Toot: Can I keep those?

Ling-Ling nods and walks away. Toot takes the dead birds and goes to the kitchen. The house drives into the deep of the forest. The most of the animals are run over by the house while the rest of the animals escape from the forest. G-Bot looks out the window and waves to the animals that are going to be run over.

G-Bot: Hi, birdie! –((FLATSCH!))- Bye, birdie! Hi, deer! –((FLATSCH!))- Bye, deer! Hi, rare fantasy creature! –((FLATSCH!))- Bye, rare fantasy creature!
C. Hero: Curse! I have no ideas, G-Bot. Maybe you know how to stop this house without cheating!?
G-Bot: YES! Uh, I mean… Nope… Wait a second: I could ask my master. Monkeyfist is very intelligent and sure can help us.
C. Hero: That’s impossible, my little robotfriend. That alien is one of our opponents.
G-Bot: Oh, what a pity… (Looks sad. Captain Hero pets him.)
Xandir: Captain Hero, this is a very serious situation in which we are right now. Don’t you think we should work together…?

Captain Hero hits Xandir in the face. Xandir falls down.

C. Hero: My answer is “no”.
Foxxy: Switch yo’ brain on fo’ some change, Soop’r macho. Xandir’s right. Don’t cha see that da reporter only wants us to fight against each other?
Reporter: That is still mildly expressed…
Clara: But I don’t want to work with those freaks! (Looks at Felia. Felia smiles at Clara. Clara turns back.) On the other hand I should get used to them slowly… (Sigh.)
Foxxy: Don’t take ma amiss, Captain Hero, but I think it’s time we work together, with da opponents, as one team! Woot!
Felia: I’m in!
Spanky: Let’s do it!
Trevor: I’m also in, dude!
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeee!
G-Bot: Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!
Ling-Ling: Not a bad idea.
Toot: Okay, why not?
Xandir: We can do it!
Monkeyfist: I don’t care!

Captain Hero is still thinking. Jeopardy music in the background. Then he hits Foxxy in the face. Foxxy falls down.

C. Hero: Good, I guess that we all agree: We work together!

Yup, it seems that the DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL team is about to work together… for survival. :)

Clara: Wait a minute! No one asked me if I wanted to work with those weirdos! I am entitled to my free will!
Monkeyfist: Do you think they’ve asked me? I never wanted to work with humans in the first place: Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet…
Clara: Stop it, Monkeyfist or else-
Monkeyfist: THEY’RE A PLAGUE-!!!

Clara puts out an electro shocker and uses it to Monkeyfist. The alien gets shocked and falls down. Smoke comes up. Clara smells the smoke and enjoys it.

Clara: Aaaah, the smell of justice. (smiles.) Stay tuned, kids! The next chapter is coming soon…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment