Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Waterfall

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 11 - Waterfall

Chapter 11 - Waterfall
Previously on Drawn Together Survival: The members have decided to grab the root of their current problem together, as one team. Now they have to think of a plan to stop the moving DRAWN TOGETHER house without cheating. But it won’t be easy for them…

Xandir in the cam-room:

Xandir: When we’ve talked about finding a solution for this problem, we’ve collected some ideas. Foxxy’s idea was to saw a part of the floor in order to screw the wheels off…

Flashback 1:

Foxxy saws a hole on the floor with a chainsaw. Toot puts a rope on her torso. Monkeyfist does the same with the rope Toot has used. Only at the other end. Monkeyfist and Toot stand in front of the hole and look down.

Monkeyfist: Ready?
Toot: Only ready if you are.
Monkeyfist: Good.

Toot jumps in the hole. Monkeyfist tries to hold Toot. Nevertheless the alien glides with it’s boots a bit. Toot tries to reach out for the wheels and swings more and more. Monkeyfist loses it’s balance und slips toward the hole. It still can hold on to the border of the hole.

Monkeyfist: Impertinent human!! What are you doing?!
Toot: I can’t reach out for the wheels! (Looks at the thorny bush that comes toward Toot.) OH, NO! PULL ME UP!!! QUICKLY!!

Toot gets hit by that thorny bush, after that she gets hit by a sharp-squared rock and at the end she gets shocked by an electric-fence.

Monkeyfist: Oh, curse…

Monkeyfist tries to pull up Toot, but she’s too heavy for the alien.

Monkeyfist: HEY! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME-

The rest of the group is about to help Monkeyfist.

Monkeyfist: -WHO’S NOT A HUMAN BEING?!?

Captain Hero, Clara, Felia, Foxxy, Trevor and Xandir go insulted. G-Bot, Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor help Monkeyfist up and pull the exhausted alien back until Toot climbs up from the hole. Toot is dirty, carbonized, injured and strewn with thorns. She looks angry at Monkeyfist.

End of flashback 1:

Xandir: I suggested casting a spell from my spell scrolls…

Flashback 2:

Xandir puts out one of his spell scrolls from his inventory ZELDA™-like. He uses this by throwing it in the air. The scroll blinks red and a red text field is shown above “Spell scroll cannot be used. Not enough Magic Points.”

Xandir: What the-?! Grrrrr…!

Xandir goes angry to his Magic-Points-beam and kicks against it.

Xandir: Ouch! My foot!

Xandir’s Health-Points-beam shrinks a bit.

Xandir: Now I feel pissed off!

End of flashback 2:

Xandir: Well… And now Ling-Ling wants to put his plan into action…

In the living-room:

Ling-Ling goes to the basement to look for the power-supplier. Trevor looks out the window while the DRAWN TOGETHER house comes near a waterfall.

Trevor: That little rodent should better hurry up before our house is making a jump into the cold wet!
Spanky: You don’t need long to switch the power off, do you?

The power is turned off and the house stands near the waterfall. Everyone is relieved.

Felia: Awesome! We’ve passed the second assignment!
Foxxy: Our house stands now but how do we get out of da wilderness?
Toot: It was your idea to get together, so you should also know how to get out of here.
Presenter: (with a creepy deep voice.) You will never escape from here…
Wooldoor: His voice sounds creepy…
G-Bot: Uh-oh… (Drinking a coke.)
C. Hero: We know what you’re planning to do, so tell us what you’re planning to do! Immediately!!

The presenter laughs evil and manically.

G-Bot: The presenter seems to like your joke, Captain Hero. (smile.)

A group of hippies arrive with their colourful bus. The bus pushes the Drawn Together house down the waterfall.

Some hippie: One to Zero for mother nature!
Another hippie: Groovy. Let’s get some hash brownies…

The hippies drive away with their bus and listen to Jimmy Hendrix’s “Purple haze”. The Drawn Together house falls deeply in the water. All of the members panic.

Felia and Ling-Ling in the cam-room:

Felia: Some unfriendly hippies pushed our house down into the water. What have we done to them? Why were they so mad at us?! Maybe it’s because I made fun of their clothing and how bad they stink… No way! (giggles.) They got used to it! (laughs.) – Didn’t they?

Ling-Ling: What is wrong with presenter? First the shoeboxes, then the moving house, what next?! Taking a dump on moon?!?
Presenter: Thanks for the idea, Ling-Ling! I’m going to put that on the assignment-list!
Ling-Ling: ARGH!! Next time I only will talk with french subtitles…

Back in the living-room:

The rooms get filled with water. Captain Hero carries Foxxy and Felia and flies with them out of the house. Xandir uses his magic-flute to create a cloud and hops on the cloud to fly out of the house. Toot swims on the surface of the water without even moving.

Toot: Lucky me for not being Kate Moss…

G-Bot and Ling-Ling climb on Toot’s stomach.

G-Bot: GUYS!! OVER HERE!!

Monkeyfist, Spanky and Wooldoor swim over to Toot and hold on to her. They swim with her out of the house. Clara gets flushed away by the water.

Clara: HELP!! I CAN’T SWIM!! WHY ISN’T JESUS HERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?!?!

Clara drowns. Trevor who’s standing on the table sees Clara drowning.

Trevor: HOLD ON, CLARA!! I’LL SAVE YOU!!

Trevor is surrounded by sharks.

Trevor: Oi, shoot…

The sharks eat the table while Trevor jumps over the sharks. He stands on a crocodile. The crocodile opens it’s mouth. Trevor holds the crocodile’s mouth with his long legs.

Trevor: That’s a wicked situation I’m caused into. Crap: What would Indiana Jones do now? Oi, I’ve got it!

The sharks swim toward Trevor. Trevor jumps away from the crocodile. Before the sharks could get Trevor the crocodile has eaten the sharks.

Crocodile: Pointless, isn’t it?

Trevor dives down in the deep water and looks for Clara. Clara waves at Trevor. The punk notices Clara’s waving and reaches her. He holds her hands as Arielle the little Mermaid (own by Disney) appears. She beats Clara and Trevor up like some freaked out karate chick. The water turns red. The rest of the group is save on land while the Drawn Together house sinks.

Wooldoor: I guess we’ll never ever see Clara and Trevor again…
Spanky: Now they sleep with the fishes.
G-Bot: Sounds like fun to me! (smiles.)
Monkeyfist: No, G-Bot. They’re dead.
G-Bot: Oh. That’s not fun at all… Hey! Wanna play “Tickle Monkeyfist to death”?
Wooldoor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Spanky: Hey, don’t run away, Baby!
Monkeyfist: Leave me aloooooooooone…!

Monkeyfist runs away from G-Bot, Spanky and Wooldoor.

Wooldoor: You can run but you can’t hide from us! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee…!
G-Bot: Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy…!

G-Bot, Spanky and Wooldoor run after Monkeyfist.

If you want to find out how the DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL members get out of the wilderness, you have to wait for the next chapter! Na-na-na-na-na-na! (gets shot by Toot.)

Toot: (giggles.) Oh, Toot. You are absolutely incorrigible… (blushes.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment