Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Diarrhea and other happy things

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 19 - Diarrhea and other happy things

Chapter 19 - Diarrhea and other happy things
Note: 22 hours remaining until the BARE NAKED FRENZY is over.

Foxxy sees two shady figures sneaking away. Those are going upstairs.

Foxxy in the cam-room:

Foxxy: Dose weird guys seem to be familiar to me somehow, but I didn’t wanna jump to conclusions. Instead I decide to build a treacherous trap. (puts out some Playboys magazines.) Da lecture fo’ every maturing kid who wants to discover da wonders of the female body. Better than every children’s storybook. (Wink!)

In the attic:

Foxxy has hung a cage, which is tied up with a rope on a heating-pipe and the ceiling with a hook. On the floor, under the cage, she lays down the porn magazines and sneaks away. She hides behind the bookcase watches the event. Jmonay comes first and notices the porn magazines on the floor.

Jmonay: Kick @$$! Free fun-package! (smile)

Jmonay runs over to the Playboy magazines and picks them up.

Jmonay: Hey, it’s the 70’s edition! I’ve read those 20 times already!

Foxxy cuts the rope with the kitchenknife. The cage falls down and Jmonay is imprisoned.

Jmonay: F***ing sh*t! Get me outta here!!

Foxxy comes out of her hiding place and is surprised.

Foxxy: Hey, yo’ da lil’ boy next door, who watches me with his binoculars when I shower, yo’ lusty! What are ya doin’ here? Shouldn’t ya be at home right now?
Jmonay: Oooooh... (drools.)
Foxxy: Don’t look at me like ya haven’t ever seen a woman with a bush between her legs, yo’ pervert!

A close-up of Foxxy’s overgrown bush.

Z. Trevor: Sorry, Lady...

Foxxy turns around and looks at Zombie Trevor scared.

Foxxy: Iiiiiiek, a zombie!!!
Z. Trevor: Iiiiiek, a woman with a bush between her legs!!!

A close-up of Foxxy’s overgrown bush... Again.

Z. Trevor: ... This turns me on... (lusty grin.)

Foxxy stabs Zombie Trevor in the stomach with her knife. The undead punk laughs.

Z. Trevor: Girly, I haven’t got a feeling in there anymore!

Zombie Trevor in the cam-room:

Z. Trevor: It’s obvious not to have any feelings in the liver if you’re an alcoholic since in the childhood. Heheheh...

Back:

Foxxy: I know. I just missed.

Foxxy stabs Zombie Trevor again. This time she hits his special area.

Z. Trevor: OOOOOIIIIIIIII!!!! Oh, no! You got me!!!
Foxxy: Calm down, dead meat. Yo’ ain’t got no reason to have a boner anymore anyways...
Z. Trevor: Oi, my body might be as cold as ice, but it’s always hot in my bed, if you know what I mean. (Wink.)
Foxxy: Prove it, yo’ undead creature from hell!

Foxxy takes Zombie Trevor by the hand and goes with him to her room. Jmonay is left alone.

Jmonay: Nooooo!! Don’t leave me here all alone!! I wanna have sum fun too!!

From the outside of the attic you can hear an old man calling. It’s Jmonay’s father.

Jmonay’s dad: Hello? Is anybody here?!
Jmonay: DAD, I’M OVER HERE!!!
Cookie: Blöööök!
Jmonay: COOKIE!! OVER HERE!! HOOHOO!!

Jmonay’s pet-llama Cookie and his father come in.

Jmonay’s dad: Your mother worries about you. Get out of the cage so we can finally leave this abnormal place. This reminds me in the time at the university. Only much worse...
Jmonay: I would if I could but unfortunately my magical pow- uh, I mean, my mathematic skills aren’t useful to get me free of this cage.
Cookie: Blöööök!
Jmonay: What do you say, Cookie?
Cookie: Blööök, ööök!
Jmonay: Really? Hey, dad! That guy behind you touched me!!
Jmonay’s dad: WHAT?! Oh, he can prepare himself for some beating!!

Jmonay’s father turns around.

Jmonay’s dad: Wait, there’s nobody-

Jmonay’s father turns back and is astonished. Jmonay is outside the cage.

Jmonay’s dad: What the-? How or what-? Oh, however you came out of this, it’s time to go home...
Jmonay: But what about Foxxy Love-?
Jmonay’s dad: Foxxy Moxxy Poxxy. You just don’t belong here. Let’s go...
Jmonay: (Sigh.) Allright... (whispers to Cookie.) Thank you, Cookie.

As Cookie, Jmonay and his father wanted to go, Foxxy comes back from her room.

Foxxy: Good evening, sir. Are ya da pappa of dis lil’ boy?

Cookie, Jmonay and his father stare at Foxxy. Jmonay’s father begins to stutter and drool.

Jmonay’s dad: y-y-y-y-y-you ar-ar-are F-F-F-F-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-
Jmonay: Foxxy! (smile.) But what about Trevor-?
Foxxy: Le’mme explain it dat way, lil’ fella: He found his eternal peace. (Wink.)
Jmonay: Allright, I see... Foxxy, I wanted to ask you if you want to go out with me sometime?
Jmonay’s dad: Son, behave!! Excuse me for his behaviour, Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-
Foxxy: Just wait seven years and then we can see what we both can do together...
Jmonay: That’s not fair! If you’re turning 30 then you’re too old for me. (looking sad.)
Jmonay’s dad: I’m sorry but we really have to get back home now...
Foxxy: But if dat cheers you up I’d like to pose with ya for a picture.
Jmonay: You really will do it for me?! (smile.) Dad! Will you take a picture with me and Foxxy?! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...
Jmonay’s dad: You can call yourself lucky that I fortunately have brought my cam with me.
Foxxy: Why did ya take it with ya anyways?
Jmonay’s dad: You never know what you can find in here, so... Come on, my son! Stay next to F-F-F-F-F-F-Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo-
Jmonay: Okay, you can take the picture now! (smile.)

Foxxy leans her arm on Jmonay’s shoulder, while Jmonay leans his arm on Foxxy’s shoulder.

Jmonay’s dad: Here comes the bird! (CLIP!) And now shake it like a polaroid picture!
Jmonay: Thank you for the great time, Foxxy Love. Even though it were a couple of minutes.
Foxxy: No problem, kid. Have a nice evening.

When Cookie, Jmonay and his dad stand in front of the entrance, the little boy waves at Foxxy and shouts "I love you, Foxxy Love!"

Foxxy: I know. (waves back.)

Toot comes along and she’s pissed off.

Toot: Foxxy, what are you taking so long?!
Foxxy: Say what? I have no idea what are ya- Oh, sh*t! I totally forgot it! I hope Captain Hero forgives me...
Toot: Well, you don’t have to worry about that any longer.
Foxxy: Whaddaya mean? Have you-?
Toot: BUUUUURP!! Tee-hee-hee-hee! Oopsie Tootsie! I couldn’t pull myself together.
Foxxy: (shakes her head.) Tisk, tisk, tisk. Toot, you’re just incorrigible...
Toot: And what did you do in the meantime? F***ed with corpses or what?!
Foxxy: No, I- SAY WHAT?!?
Toot: I’d like to repeat that question for you with pleasure: Have you-?
Foxxy: I got it, damn it! Yo wouldn’t believe me anyways when I’m tellin’ ya who I met dis evening!
Toot: Let me guess: Is it the little boy with his father and his Llama that spewed at me?
Foxxy: Uh, yeah... Yeah, exactly... Heheheh...

Suddenly Toot’s gut hurts.

Toot: Ow, the pain! Out of my way, Foxxy!!! I have to rope down a nig-
Foxxy: Don’t even dare to speak out dat word, Toot and hurry up. I gots to wash out da rotting-stench off mah hot body.
Toot: Okay, Foxxy, thanks! (sprints immediately in the bathroom and locks the door.)

In the next morning: Monkeyfist, Spanky and Wooldoor lay on the sofa, sleeping... In a sandwich-position. Spanky on the bottom, Monkeyfist in the middle and Wooldoor on the top. 12 hours remaining until the BARE NAKED FRENZY is up. Monkeyfist wakes up at first.

Monkeyfist: (yawns, rubs its eyes and looks around.) What the spoot...? What happened? G-Bot! Where are you, robot slave?!?

Spanky and Wooldoor wake up because of Monkeyfist’s hysteric scream.

Spanky: Hey, don’t scream that loudly. I was recently in a deep sleep...

Wooldoor spits out a hairball of Monkeyfist’s chest-hair.

Wooldoor: Good morning, my angel. (kissing Monkeyfist on the mouth and stroking its cheek.)
Monkeyfist: (blushing.) Huh? What’s going on here? What are you doing with me? And generally: How did it happen?! I DEMAND ANSWERS! AT ONCE!!
Spanky: Calm down, sweetheart. You liked it as well.
Wooldoor: Well: We crooked the elbow and swallowed pills, after that we were so drunk and wasted that we chatted with each other, sometimes one of us drove the porcelain bus, but once you packed my buttocks and-
Monkeyfist: Okay, I got it already! For somebody who smells like alcohol and spew out of the mouth, you seem to have an incredible memory.
Wooldoor: Thanks, I just do my best.
Spanky: (PLOP!) Hey, who has stuck a bottle in my @$$?!
Wooldoor: You did it on your own, Spanky.
Spanky: Oh yeah, right! I had loose bowels that evening. Heheheh... (mad grin.)
Monkeyfist: Between faeces and sticky, undefinable substances, I need to take a disinfection-bath...

Monkeyfist gets out of the sofa and hobbles slowly in the direction of the bathroom... With a boner. Spanky and Wooldoor follow the alien. They also have got a boner.

Spanky: Good idea. In the bathroom we could continue our sexual act.
Wooldoor: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh, no. The bathroom is occupied. (looking sad.)

Xandir, Felia, Ling-Ling and Foxxy wait impatiently at the bathroom.

Monkeyfist: What’s happening here?!
Xandir: Why don’t you ask Toot what’s happening?!
Foxxy: Since midnight she’s sittin’ in da bathroom and hasn’t come out yet.
Felia: I just hope she’s still fine because you can’t take that long time in the bathroom! Not even if you’re girl!
Xandir: You’re right in that point... (hammers at the door.) OPEN UP!! THE WEINER-MOBILE HAS ARRIVED!!

5 seconds silence.

Xandir: Strange. Toot uses to jump up all the time when the weiner-mobile arrives.
Foxxy: Dis is a serious situation.
Felia: Oh my, poor Toot! I really worry about her...

G-Bot comes along.

Monkeyfist: G-Bot! There you-
G-Bot: Nothing!

Silence.

Foxxy: Could ya pleeze-?
G-Bot: OKAY, OKAY! I CONFESS!! I WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE-JAR!! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!!! ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIME!!! (cries.)
Wooldoor: I should have known it!!
Ling-Ling: Sassy wapanese!!
Xandir: O... kay? Could you please do a favour right now and open the door?
G-Bot: Hmmm... (thinking.)
Monkeyfist: Just do it, G-Bot. it’s okay.
G-Bot: ... Okidoki! (grins.)

G-Bot transforms into Super G-Bot and tears out the door with his bare hands.

Felia: Oh, great! Those are strong arms... (gets hard nipples.)
S. G-Bot: Make room for the door for a minute! (throws the torn out door away.)

A disgusting smell comes out of the bathroom. Everybody puts their hands on the nostrils. But not Super G-Bot.

Monkeyfist: It’s even deadlier than methane gas!
Spanky: Pshaw, it doesn’t stink that bad...
Felia: Protecting-shield activated!

Felia enchants a protecting-shield around the whole group with a finger-snapping only.

Xandir: Guys, I’ve got a bad feeling about this...

What awaits the rest of the Drawn Together Survival cast?! Is that stench in the bathroom really deadlier than methane gas? Or is it all just a joke? Those questions may probably be answered in the next chapter of DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment