Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Preview: Battle of the doppelgangers

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 20 - Preview: Battle of the doppelgangers

Chapter 20 - Preview: Battle of the doppelgangers
When Felia, Foxxy, Ling-Ling, Monkeyfist, Spanky, Super G-Bot, Wooldoor and Xandir went to the bathroom, they discovered something cruel and disgusting, that everyone was saying “Gasp!”. It’s Toot, who’s sitting on the toilet without a move.

Ling-Ling: The albino-whale on legs is passed away!
Xandir: Toot is… dead?
Wooldoor: (checks Toot’s pulse on her loose arm.) According to her not available heartbeat I say… Yes.
Xandir: … Yippee! No more sexual harassments!! Hooray! (jumps happily in Super Mario-style.)
Felia: Wait a second! What’s coming out of her @$$?!
Xandir: Whatever it is: It sure has more IQ than your breasts…
Felia: You’re always so mean to me, Xandy! Damn, now I’ve got a headache… (rubs her breasts.)
Foxxy: Felia is right: Sumthin’ must have caused her death and I’m sure it has sumthin’ to do with the excrements! Super G-Bot: Would yo pleeze go and see what’s stuck in Toot’s behind?
S. G-Bot: I’m sorry, but I’m programmed to follow Monkeyfist’s commands only.
Monkeyfist: Super G-Bot: Go and see what’s stuck in Toot’s behind!
S. G-Bot: Your wish is my command!

Super G-Bot is holding Toot in the air. A brown hand comes out of Toot’s butt. Everybody is shocked. Except for Foxxy. The rest looks at Foxxy.

Foxxy: Uh… Well, what should I say…? (scratches her neck.) Toot probably had difficulty in pulling herself together.
Felia: She hasn’t eaten up Captain Hero-?! Oh, my goodness… (faints.)
Xandir: … AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! (faints.)
Spanky: From this moment on I’ve seen everything in my life. Frightening, but still an eyecandy…
Monkeyfist: HAHAHA!! FINALLY!! Captain Hero has been terminated for once and for all! (manical laughter.)
Foxxy: Monkeyfist, yo couldn’t even plan to-
Monkeyfist: I don’t care! Captain Hero is dead now and nobody can stop me now to enslave the humanity and use them for my own purposes!
Ling-Ling: Helloooooo! Ling-Ling also there if green alien forgot it!
S. G-Bot: Have you said something, Ling-Ling?
Reporter: Attention, housemates! Expose yourself to the living-room for your new assignment!

Felia and Xandir stand up slowly.

Felia: Ouch! My ears! (grabs her butt.)
Xandir: But shouldn’t we wait for it until the „punishment“ is over?
Reporter: I’ll answer this question if you come to the living-room. Hurry! Move your naked asses already!

Felia, Foxxy, Ling-Ling, Monkeyfist, Spanky, Super G-Bot, Wooldoor and Xandir leave the bathroom. Monkeyfist mumbles angrily.

Monkeyfist: What a spoot. I never come to take over Earth …
Wooldoor: Don’t be sad. You will have the opportunity for it soon enough. (puts his hand on Monkeyfist’s shoulder.)

Everyone is sitting on the sofa in the living-room. Super G-Bot has transformed back to G-Bot.

Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling excited what talking box wants to talk about this time.
Reporter: So, how does it feel to run naked in front of cameras?
Foxxy: Yo gets used to it.
Felia: I’m feeling so light.
Xandir: And independent.
G-Bot: As usual.
Ling-Ling: Nothing new.
Spanky: A great feeling.
Wooldoor: I also have lost my virginity…

Silence.

Spanky: Hopefully it wasn’t me… (sweats.)
Reporter: What’s the matter with you, Monkeyfist? You don’t feel ashamed, do you?
Monkeyfist: If you really insist to know, what I think about it, I’ll show you. That’s what I’ve learned from you, primitives…

Monkeyfist shows the middlefinger, which will be in that case the ring finger, because quirkens only have got four fingers. Almost everybody is shocked. But not Spanky.

Spanky: (laughs.) That’s a good one. High-five!
Reporter: (sarcastic.) Oh, no! Now you’ve let me lose my composure! Now I feel offended by you for all eternity…
Wooldoor: (to Monkeyfist.) That was indeed not very nice.
Monkeyfist: Nonsense! He just can’t stand the truth.
Reporter: Now let’s get serious: You’ve thrown an eye on somebody, haven’t you?
Monkeyfist: You better not make fun of it! (points at its replacement eye.)
G-Bot: I think what he means is that you’ve fallen in love with someone, master.
Felia: Oh, really? Who’s the lucky one?
Monkeyfist: What a nonsense! Quirkens aren’t able to „fall in love“! It makes them weak and hurtable! And if nevertheless might come to this: Since when is it your business, pitiful lowlife primitives?!

Monkeyfist in the cam-room:

Monkeyfist: I’ve got much more important things to do instead of occupying myself with my emotions. My only goal is, … Yes yes, it’s already obvious what my goal is all about. I hate to repeat myself constanly! But one thing is sure: If I were capable of love, I might actually love Wooldoor… Maybe.

back in the living-room:

Reporter: However: It’s important that you pay attention, because I’m going to tell you what your new assignment will be. Therefore you’ve got the DVD which is lying on the couchtable.
Wooldoor: Is that our assignment now or what?
Reporter: No, you will-
Spanky: What is it exactly? A porn-DVD?
Reporter: No-
Spanky: A DVD about animal-pairings?!
Reporter: No-
Spanky: Then I’m not interested.
Reporter: Just put the DVD in the DVD-Player. Is it so hard to understand?!
Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling ready to put in DVD!! Hiyyaaaaaah!

Ling-Ling’s theme is playing. Ling-Ling is flying with the DVD in his paw in speedline-background.

Foxxy: Hurry up with da DVD, Ling-Ling!
Ling-Ling: Allright, allright! Curse those Anime-critics… (puts the DVD in the DVD-Player normally and sits down on the sofa again.)

The DVD is playing. A titlescreen is displayed in Mortal Kombat style.

Tv: Welcome to the battle of the doppelgangers!!
G-Bot: Doppelgangers!!! (stands up with joy.)
Ling-Ling: Sit down, is just the beginning…
G-Bot: I will never!!!
Monkeyfist: Sit down, robot slave.
G-Bot: Okay! (sits down.)
Tv: YOU are going to fight against your doppelganger!
G-Bot: Me? (looks innocent.)
Tv: Yes, YOU!!!
G-Bot: But what about the others?
Tv: YOU ALL are participating in the battle against your own doppelganger in the pits of HELL!!!
Monkeyfist: Where exactly is “hell”?
Foxxy: It’s a place of misery, pain and torture. And dere’s no escape from it when ya arrive dere.
Spanky: No, missy: That’s the science-fiction convention.
Foxxy: Oh, really?

Wooldoor is wearing a Star Wars T-shirt and a Star Wars cap holding a light-sword.

Wooldoor: Excuse me, but what were you saying, Spanky?
Tv: FELIA!!
Felia: Iiiiiiiiiiiiek! That tv scares me! *clinches on Xandir*
Xandir: Iiiiiiiiiiiek! You scare me!
Tv: You are going to fight against Sailor Moon!
Felia: That means that somebody is swearing all the time? That’s just rude…
Tv: Not Sailor-mouth, you retard!!! SAILOR MOON!!!
Felia: Oh, I get it.

15 seconds silence.

Xandir: Are you sure?
Felia: Yes, that means we have a problem here, Houston. (smiles.)
Foxxy: Nevamind… (rolls her eyes.)
Tv: FOXXY!!
Foxxy: Dat’s mah name, bro! So whassup, homie?
Tv: You are going to fight against Valerie Brown!
Foxxy: That ain’t no big deal fo’ me.
Spanky: And that isn’t a problem for me to watch it with joy. (leans back.)
Tv: G-BOT!!
G-Bot: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! … Uh, did you say something to me?
Tv: Since that you are a crossover of Robotboy and Powerpuff girls, we decided to-
G-Bot: Never heard of them.
Tv: As I was saying: We decided to-
G-Bot: Nobody told me I was a crossover!
Tv: But now you know, don’t you?
G-Bot: … Yeah, but quite too late! (crosses his arms.)
Tv: ……… Anyway, we decided to replace-
G-Bot: How are the they? Are they strong?
Tv: Yes, they are. Can I continue?
G-Bot: Uuuuuhhh…
Tv: We decided to replace your opponents with-
G-Bot: YES! (smiles.)

10 seconds silence.

Tv: … Megaman.
Xandir: Don’t worry, G-Bot. He’s harmless comparing to your fighting skills.
Ling-Ling: You know Megaman?
Xandir: Of course! And he sucks… really good. (snickers.)
Tv: LING-LING!!!
Ling-Ling: Hiyaaaaaaaah…! (poses in speedlines. After that he sits down again, peacefully.) What honour will await Ling-Ling?
Tv: You are going to fight against Pikachu!!
Ling-Ling: Okay! (jumps high and makes a victory pose with a japanese letter in the background.)
Tv: MONKEYFIST!!!
Monkeyfist: What is it?
Tv: You are going to fight against Invader Zim!!
Monkeyfist: Interesting. That name sounds familiar to me somehow…
Wooldoor: Must be a very nice guy.
Tv: SPANKY!!!
Spanky: Oh, yeah!
Tv: It was a hard decision to choose which internet cartoon character will be your opponent.
Spanky: I hope you picked the right one. The right “female” one… (rises his eyebrow and smiles.)
Tv: We have chosen Swearbear!! Better luck next time, piggy.
Spanky: Give me the remote, Foxxy.
Tv: WOOLDOOR!!!
Wooldoor: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Who will be my opponent? Woody Woodpecker? Fred Fredburger?!
Tv: No, you are going to-
Wooldoor: Wait, I know who! … JIM CARREY!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
G-Bot: YAAAAAAAAAAY!! I LOVE WAFFLES!!
Tv: No waffles for you, G-Bot.
G-Bot: Awwww… (looking sad.) Icecream?
Tv: You are going to fight against Spongebob Squarepants!!
Wooldoor: …. (begins to laugh.) That was a good one. And I almost thought you said that I’m going to fight against Spongebob Squarepants…
Tv: But you are.
Wooldoor: … (His left eye is twitching and he grabs the seat of the sofa.) Is that so?
Monkeyfist: Who is that Spongebob anyway?
Spanky: You don’t want to know.
Monkeyfist: Do you know what I want to know or do I?
G-Bot: And I still want waffles… With icecream.
Spanky: Just believe me, honey. It’s better you don’t know…
Wooldoor: That’s okay… (takes a pillow and tears it apart.) I’ll be fine with that decision…
Tv: Good! XANDIR!!!
Xandir: C’est moi!
Tv: You’re going to fight against Link!!
Xandir: I see… Good choice… (looks amused and aroused.)
Tv: If you kill your opponent, you will win!
Foxxy: But what do we win?
Tv: Health and honour.
Spanky: That’s it?
Ling-Ling: Ling-Ling happy about health and honour!! (looks chibified.)
Tv: And maybe, but ONLY maybe: … Some waffles with icecream. Good luck.
G-Bot: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

The DVD is over.

Monkeyfist: That’s humiliating! I’ll never participate in that battle. You just win useless and meaningless rewards!
Wooldoor: Isn’t that great? Just imagine: You face your arch enemy and-
Monkeyfist: I’ve got many of them.
Wooldoor: Really? What a coincidence! Me too!
Reporter: So, any questions?
Spanky: Why don’t we win something better and more useful than health and honour?
G-Bot: Spanky, you forgot about the waffles and icecream.
Spanky: Can’t you just stop that? It’s getting annoying.
G-Bot: I’m hungry. (looking sad.)
Monkeyfist: You just have low battery. That’s all. When I recharge your batteries your infinite power will return rapidly.
Reporter: I’ll ignore that question, Spanky. Anything else you want to ask?
Xandir: Can’t we just all fight all of the enemies as a team?
Reporter: That’s a brilliant idea, Xandir. I’m going to ask the owner of the pits of hell arena if that will work. But I’m sure that will be permitted.
Felia: I’ve got a question too! What happens when every one of us will be killed?
Reporter: You’ll lose.
Felia: I see… And then?
Reporter: The show is over.
Felia: Oh… Which show?
Reporter: DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL!! Don’t you get anything?!?
Felia: I get a nice buttsex from Ling-Ling every day. (smiles.)

Ling-Ling crosses his arms proudly.

Reporter: So, no more questions then? Good, you can leave now and before the BARE NAKED FRENZY is over, you can do whatever you want, but be sure to return after that! Get it?

Everyone has left the living-room quickly. Only a cloud of dust is left.

Reporter: (sigh.) That horny bunch of idiots…

So you see there was nothing going on, except for a long conversation and the new upcoming assignment. Who will win? Who will fry in the depths of hell? Why are the characters getting dumber and dumber? Will G-Bot ever get his waffles with icecream? And what are they going to do in the meantime? You’re going to see it on the next chapter of DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment