Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Battle of the doppelgangers part 2

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 23 - Battle of the doppelgangers part 2

Chapter 23 - Battle of the doppelgangers part 2
Spanky gets angry and takes a sprint but shortly after that he gets an @$$-kick from Sailor Moon who stands behind him. Spanky turns around.

Spanky: What the… Hey, you have to kick harder to bring me in a horny mood, Sweetie. (raises his eyebrow.)
S. Moon: In the name of the moon, I’ll punish you!

Felia stands behind Sailor Moon with her hands on her hips.

Felia: Not if I punish you first, Sailor Witch!

Sailor Moon turns around and looks mad at Felia.

S. Moon: How did you call me, you plagiarist?!
Felia: *does the Ententanz* Sailor Witch, Sailor dog…!
S. Moon: Grrr…! (runs over to Felia and scratches with her fingernails Felia’s outfit and body.)
Felia: Ouch! Hey, that wasn’t nice!
S. Moon: That’s your problem…

Felia rips Sailor Moon’s ponytails off. Sailor Moon screams.

S. Moon: My hair… My beautiful hair…!
Spanky: Come on, Felia! I want to see a real girlfight!
(topples over a bucket full with mud on the floor)


Felia pushes Sailor Moon into the mud. Sailor Moon is covered with mud and looks disgusted.

S. Moon: Eww, I’ll never get that mud out of my clothes. Thanks to you, dog!

Sailor Moon grabs Felia’s arm and pulls her down. She also gets covered with mud.

Felia: The mud-treatment was very necessary for you because of your constipated pores, my dear…
S. Moon: Oh, really…? (looks confused.)

Felia takes the opportunity and pushes Sailor Moon deep in the mud. Sailor Moon tries to crawl up. After that Valerie Brown gets also thrown in the mud. She stands up again and runs toward Foxxy Love.

Valerie: You stupid dog, I’m gonna kill you!

Valerie takes a sprint and jumps. Foxxy avoids Valerie’s air-kicks and pulls on one of her legs. Valerie falls on her face. You can hear a quiet crack. Her nose is broken.

Foxxy: In yo’ face, biatch!

Swearbear pulls on Foxxy’s bushy foxtail and holds a handsaw in his hand. Foxxy turns around.

Foxxy: What are ya up to, yo nasty teddy?!

Valerie jumps on Foxxy and rams her to the ground. She can’t move. After that Swearbear saws Foxxy’s foxtail off. She screams.

Foxxy: DA PAIN!!! DA MISERY!! (cries.)
Valerie: Don’t make a fuss, you don’t need it anyway. As much as you don’t need that cap! (takes Foxxy’s cap and puts it on her head.) Look at me, I’m da lustful Foxxy „I-gave-ya-AIDS-in-yo-@$$-but-I’m-gonna-tell-ya-when-when-it’s-too-late“ Love! I make sex wif 6 persons per hour and I pee under da shower!
Foxxy: Dat’s not true, liar! I ain’t got AIDS!! And gimme mah cap back, yo hore!

A white Lightbeam perforates Swearbear’s head and Valerie Brown’s chest. Both fall motionless. Foxxy gets up slowly with a little balance-problem.

G-Bot: Hi, Foxxy! Up here! (waves.)

Foxxy looks up and sees G-Bot, who looks at her down with a big grin.

Foxxy: Many thanks, G-Bot! (waves at G-Bot.)

Suddenly Felia and Spanky fall on Foxxy’s back. Sailor Moon stands behind the three angrily.

Spanky: I love to be beaten up by women. (grins.)
S. Moon: Shut up, you pig!!
Spanky: Still mad that I looked under your skirt?
S. Moon: You soon will regret to mess with me because I’ve got the power of the moon!

Sailor Moon prepares for her moonstone-throw. J-Pop music and colourful stars in the background. Sailor Moon takes her tiara off which begins to glow to a moonstone. She waves around with it and makes various poses. She doesn’t notice that G-Bot stands behind her and yawns. As Sailor Moon wanted to throw her moonstone, G-Bot shouts: „Boring!“. The colourful-sparkling background and the music disappear and Sailor Moon looks angry. She turns around and kicks G-Bot’s head, whereupon G-Bot flies 5 meters backwards and falls on the back. Sailor Moon has sprained her foot.

S. Moon: OW!! My foot! Stupid futuristic trashcan! (looks at Felia, Foxxy and Spanky who are going away from her.) DON’T RUN AWAY, I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!

Felia, Foxxy and Spanky run around to mock Sailor Moon.

Spanky: Hey, Baby! Here I am!
Felia: You’re so slow, even my 40-year old grandma can look faster than you!
Foxxy: (Staggers a little.) Come here and get us, yo snail! (trips.) OOPS!
S. Moon: Moonstone! Fly! (throws the moonstone.)

The moonstone sparkles and leaves a track of sparks. It flies toward Foxxy Love.

Foxxy: Holy shoot!
Spanky: FOXXYYYYYYYYYY!!
JMonay: (stands up and shouts in Slow-Motion.) Noooooooooo…!!

Foxxy gets hit by the moonstone and she fades away in a fog of little stars.

Z. Trevor: You beast in a woman’s body! You will pay for that!! (goes on a riot.)

Zombie Captain Hero tries to calm down Zombie Trevor.

Z. C. Hero: Her death has got a bright side, Trev. She’s with us now.
Z. Trevor: Cool! Now kill Felia! (grins.)
JMonay: Life is not fair… (crosses his arms.)
Z. Claire: Do you want to give yourself a headshot now or do you want to die of old age? (takes out a pistol.)
JMonay: Uh… (moves away from Zombie Claire.)
S. Moon: So, who else wants to mess with me?
Felia: Now pay attention, you moonface: Prepare yourself for YOUR unavoidable punishment! (talks to Spanky.) Spanky, pull on the string that is attached to my top!

Spanky smiles.

Spanky: I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. (holds the string.) This one goes to all Breast-Inflation fans out there! (winks at the camera and pulls on the string.)

Felia’s breasts inflate and get as big as two ripe watermelons. Thereby she attracts attention to everyone. Even the rest of the Drawn Together Survival members, who still fight against their doppelgangers glance at Felia’s enormous huge tits. Only Xandir is much too busy with Link that he notices that.

Z. Claire: (ironic.) Great. She has placed her whole vacuum in her head to her boobs.
Z. C. Hero: Yeah, isn’t that fascinating?! (looks enthusiastic.)
Z. Doofy: Can I say something too before the author forgets about me…?
Z. Trevor: That’s enough, Barney!
Z. Doofy: My name is Doofy!
Z. Trevor: That’s what I said, Binky!
Z. Doofy: Sigh… Who cares what my name is anyway…?
Spanky: If I were you, I either would run away and hide in a safe place, or I would get to the point and take a dive into those colossal breasts. Oh, yeah…
S. Moon: Running away is for pussies! You can’t chase me away with a pair of monstertits!
Felia: If you say so…

Felia smites Sailor Moon with her left boob to the ground. She kneels on Sailor Moon.

Felia: Say hello to the grim reaper for me…

The grim reaper sits in the audience between two little children, who almost look like Billy and Mandy (from the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy) and waves.

Grim: Hoohoooooo!

Felia squeezes Sailor Moon’s head with her breasts. Her head bursts and blood spreads on Felia’s cleavage and on the floor.

Spanky: Holy baloney: Somebody has to clean up this pigpen mess!

Meanwhile Megaman goes over to Link and Xandir, who still make love together.

Megaman: Have you both finished now?!
Xandir: Not yet. Wait another ten minutes…
Link: Megaman, you have to safe me! I get raped…!
Megaman: No problem, I’ll solve this soon…

Megaman loads his canon-arm. Wooldoor comes along.

Wooldoor: Hey, what’s that button for…?
Megaman: Hey, don’t push it!!
Wooldoor: Oops, too late.

Wooldoor has pushed the launch-button. The canon-arm leaves a big laser-beam and hits Link and Xandir. There’s only a black burn left behind. Felia is shocked and Spanky runs away.

Felia: Iiiiiiek! MURDER!!! How could you-
Megaman: Shut up, biatch!! (shoots at Felia’s right breast. She bleeds to death.)
Felia: Aaaah! My boob!! I’m bleeding!!! (fades and falls down.)

Xandir’s ghost gets a nimbus on his head and wings on his back.

Xandir’s ghost: I can’t believe it. I get to heaven! (is happy about it and follows the light.)

Zombie Clara looks traumatized.

Z. Clara: This can’t possibly be! WHY IS THE GAYEST GUY IN THE WHOLE PLANET THE ONLY ONE WHO COMES TO HEAVEN?!? (rips off her hair.)
Z. Claire: Because god hates fags.
Z. Trevor: (laughs.) That was a good one, Claire!
Z. Doofy: Doofy demands more lines!
JMonay: That battle is getting boring without the chicks. I’m going home…

JMonay wanted to get up as Zombie Foxxy comes along.

Z. Foxxy: Hey, J! How did ya get here? Don’t yo parents worry ´bout ya?
JMonay: (Blushes.) Oh, uh… I… I took care of it that they don’t need to…

Flashback: In JMonay’s room

In front of his door there’s a sign which says: „Please don’t disturb: I’m doing my homework“. His father comes over and reads the sign.

JMonay’s dad: Hm… And that for about 4 hours…? J, your lunch is in the frigde! You only have to warm it up in the microwave! (keeps walking.)

End of flashback. Back in hell…

Z. Foxxy: Allright: Where can I take a seat?
JMonay: Uh… (looks around.) You can sit on my lap! (grins.)
Z. Toot: You can sit on Doofy’s seat. He has warmed it up for you…
Z. Doofy: Not with me! I’ll keep sitting here! (crosses his arms and looks in the air.)
Z. Clara: Go away, Doofy! Nobody likes you!
Z. Doofy: I don’t fracking care about it!
Z. Clara: (looks at Zombie Foxxy and shrugs.) I did my best I could.

Let me do this job! *erases Zombie Doofy from the existence of my fan fiction.*

Z. Foxxy: Thank ya! (sits down on the empty seat.)
Z. Toot: It was about time!

I had to erase him someday, otherwise this fan fiction will never be over.

Z. C. Hero: Good thinking. (puts his thumbs up.)
Z. Felia: Where can I take a seat?
Z. C. Hero
& Z. Trevor: On my lap!! (grin.)
Megaman: Now prepare to die, Woodcloak or whatever your name is!

Megaman points his canon-arm at Wooldoor, and then suddenly Pikachu jumps on Megaman’s head. Pikachu is chased by Ling-Ling, who also jumps on Megaman’s head. Wooldoor takes the opportunity to run away.

Megaman: fracking rodents!!

Megaman puts his canon-arm in the air and shoots at Pikachu by mistake.

Megaman: Oh no, sorry, excuse me, forgive me, Pikachu, I didn’t mean to do that on purpose…!

Pikachu falls down on the floor. Ling-Ling lands on Pikachu’s corpse softly and makes a swan-pose. Spanky and Wooldoor applaud in the background.

Spanky: Great job, Megaman. Don’t you want to change your mind and join the awesome side?
Megaman: I wanted to hit the other creature! You have known that exactly!
Ling-Ling: Creature has also got name and has got more vocabulary than yellow prototype!
Wooldoor: Pikachu! (looks dumb.)

Spanky slaps his hand on the forehead.

Megaman: Whatever: Now you can greet Death from me! (points his canonarm to Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor.)
Grim: I’m over here! Hoohooooo!! (waves.)
Girl: This Show stinks.
Boy: Sorry. That was me… (blushes.)

Wooldoor takes out a remote control from his back.

Wooldoor: Maybe this will change your mind…
Megaman: Where did you get that from?!
Wooldoor: I found it!
Megaman: Give it back to me!
Wooldoor: I’m not that stupid!
Megaman: Sure, you are. Now give it to me already!!

Megaman takes a sprint and attempts to take the remote-control away from Wooldoor’s hand, but Wooldoor avoids.

Wooldoor: You scare me, that’s why I’m going to push this button!

Wooldoor pushes the button, which activated the disco-dance-mode. Megaman begins to dance.

Megaman: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Stayin’ alive! Stayin’ alive! Party on! Dancin’ in September! Talkin’ about the carwash, yeah!
Spanky: (laughs.) Good job, Wooldoor. Push another button!
Wooldoor: With pleasure…

Wooldoor pushes another button. Megaman begins to fart.

Megaman: „PRT!“ I haven’t known that „PRT!“ I’m able to fart! „PRT!“ And this is more than embarassing!! „PRRRRRRRRRRRT!!“
Spanky: Hey, G-Bot! Don’t lay here on the ground and give us some fire!
G-Bot: Heeheeheehee, who’s farting around here? (snickers.)
Ling-Ling: It’s Megafart over there…
G-Bot: Then bend your bum to me, Mister Megafart…
Megaman: Don’t make fun of- „PRRRRRRPVOOOOM!!“

G-Bot, Ling-Ling, Spanky and Wooldoor laugh.

G-Bot: That was fun!
Megaman: Not for me!
Wooldoor: Be quiet!

Wooldoor pushes the next button. Megaman picks his nose.

Megaman: You’re so meeeeean! (cires and picks his nose at the same time.)
G-Bot: Hey, what does that red blinking button do?
Megaman: A red blinking button? Oh, no…
Wooldoor: I don’t know, but let’s find it out…

Wooldoor pushes the button. Megaman explodes. Each part of his mechanic body is spread everywhere.

Wooldoor: Wheeeeeee!!
G-Bot: Yaaaaayyyyyyy!! Let’s do it again!
Spanky: Wait a minute! Where’s Monkeyfist?

Ha-ha! This screams for a next part of the 22nd chapter of DRAWN TOGETHER SURVIVAL: The battle of the doppelgangers!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Castaway on October 18, 2007, 10:16:59 PM

Castaway on
Comment Deleted

antihero on October 19, 2007, 3:29:50 AM

antihero on
antihero*lol* XD Good to know it made you laugh. My mission is accomplished. X)